Author Topic: Injury update 2024  (Read 4988 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Injury update 2024
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2024, 07:24:12 AM »
Who needs an injury update list when you were at a player sponsor function the night before  ;D

Amazing what you find out when you ask players directly about their injuries, how they got 'em and how they are tracking comeback wise

I always have a giggle whe  I think of what some post on here and wonder would people have the courage to say face to face what the post on here  :rollin

And just on Jack Ross, wasn't there last night currently in a moon boot for at least another couple of weeks
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2024, 07:48:48 AM »
If Balta, Bauer and Prestia are legitimately fit in one week we need to play them all.

Desperate for Balta at either end.

Need to see if Bauer will make a player.

Prestia to do another soft tissue before MSD.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2024, 09:20:33 AM »
Who needs an injury update list when you were at a player sponsor function the night before  ;D

Amazing what you find out when you ask players directly about their injuries, how they got 'em and how they are tracking comeback wise

I always have a giggle whe  I think of what some post on here and wonder would people have the courage to say face to face what the post on here  :rollin

And just on Jack Ross, wasn't there last night currently in a moon boot for at least another couple of weeks

as if they will tell a nutter fan the truth and start bagging the staff in front of them.  :lol
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2024, 01:18:04 PM »

as if they will tell a nutter fan the truth and start bagging the staff in front of them.  :lol

You calling me a "nutter fan"  >:(

Hope for your sake you're not
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #109 on: April 30, 2024, 01:37:35 PM »

You would be suprised how open players are when they trust you :shh

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #110 on: April 30, 2024, 08:13:54 PM »
Spell check, he meant nuther fan as in another
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #111 on: May 01, 2024, 09:33:59 PM »

I always have a giggle when I think of what some post on here and wonder would people have the courage to say face to face what the post on here  :rollin

I wouldn't have any issue asking Colina how he managed to get free rehab from an AFL club and how has he convinced them to keep him around for so long considering how hopelessly unskilled he is
The club that keeps giving.

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #113 on: May 02, 2024, 10:36:07 PM »

I always have a giggle when I think of what some post on here and wonder would people have the courage to say face to face what the post on here  :rollin

I wouldn't have any issue asking Colina how he managed to get free rehab from an AFL club and how has he convinced them to keep him around for so long considering how hopelessly unskilled he is

And he’d most likely tell you to eff off and smack you in the nose.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #114 on: May 02, 2024, 10:58:47 PM »

And he’d most likely tell you to eff off and smack you in the nose.
I doubt it as he has a debilitating back injury since he arrived and he is very uncoordinated  :rollin
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #115 on: May 02, 2024, 11:18:09 PM »
Slow, unco, high centre of gravity ...duck and foot sweep..... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #116 on: Yesterday at 07:41:56 AM »
If he misses you then I’m sure his cousin Noah will be able to mop up….