Author Topic: A-League thread  (Read 243222 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: A-League thread
« Reply #1140 on: January 13, 2014, 10:49:11 PM »
Snip! If you don't like Soccer then don't troll the threads about the sport. Now back to the topic!

Rampstar

« Reply #1141 on: January 14, 2014, 12:41:24 PM »
muscat cant coach dont know why victory persist. its a joke. if they want a coach they should employ someone like Mickey Petersen whose stint in coaching showed he knows how to get his teams to play decent football. as for the heart they are worst club ever to come from melbourne  to play in any competition. worse than Mooroolbark, worse than Green Gully, worse than Sunshine George Cross, worse than Footscray JUST, worse than Preston Skopje and worse than Heidelberg United. They are a blight on the game in this country.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1142 on: January 14, 2014, 09:06:53 PM »
Muscat supercoach

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1143 on: January 14, 2014, 09:40:05 PM »
Great to get the result with so many kids. Was traore playing center back? - what a monster.  Finkler is a dam classy mother flipper.

I get so much more enjoyment from the team without the uber-twats in it Milligan/nicholas

Where can I see the MVC ACL fixture?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 10:36:33 PM by Judge Roughneck »

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1144 on: January 15, 2014, 12:32:21 AM »
Great to get the result with so many kids. Was traore playing center back? - what a monster.  Finkler is a dam classy mother flipper.

I get so much more enjoyment from the team without the uber-twats in it Milligan/nicholas

Where can I see the MVC ACL fixture?
I hate Nichols. Traore has played CB two games straight. Been brilliant. Makes blokes look like complete spuds on a weekly basis.  :clapping

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1145 on: January 15, 2014, 06:05:22 AM »
Needed that 3-1 win as the middle of the table was getting tight. It gets us back up to third.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

tony_montana

« Reply #1146 on: January 15, 2014, 08:25:07 AM »
and keeps alive chance of top 2. VGood performance from victory. Loved Troisi's run when he just burned past the defender with raw pace, pity he didn't bury it. So spewin that Traore cant play for the soccerroos

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1147 on: January 15, 2014, 10:44:40 AM »
and keeps alive chance of top 2. VGood performance from victory. Loved Troisi's run when he just burned past the defender with raw pace, pity he didn't bury it. So spewin that Traore cant play for the soccerroos
Troisi should have passed that. Makarounas would have been able to walk the ball to the line, but Troisi hasn't got anything but shoot on his mind.  :lol I actually didn't realise he was that quick.

Traore will end up overseas very soon you would think. Surprised no one has come looking for him.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1148 on: January 15, 2014, 12:10:54 PM »
Very selfish to not pass :banghead

tony_montana

« Reply #1149 on: January 16, 2014, 01:03:24 AM »
Troisi should have passed that. Makarounas would have been able to walk the ball to the line, but Troisi hasn't got anything but shoot on his mind.  :lol I actually didn't realise he was that quick.

Traore will end up overseas very soon you would think. Surprised no one has come looking for him.

ha true but was good to see that explosive pace - surprised me too, didn't think he had it in him.

He's part owned by Juve and Atalanta. Pretty talented lad that was at Newcastle in his late teens but couldn't crack the first team so moved on to turkey I think. Anyhow, got plenty of talent , best career move he could make coming out here on loan, playing regularly now and can tell he's growing as a player.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1150 on: January 16, 2014, 01:34:59 AM »
Agree, he's very talented. Next stage I'd like to see him become a bit more unselfish as well as develop his right foot a bit. Would turn him into an exceptional player at this level. At the moment I feel he's a bit one-dimensional where he always looks to get back onto his left and shoot it. Even defenders at this level know what he's gunna do.  :lol Though he is still sometimes too good and scores anyway.

By the way who here was waving the souv behind the goals at the South End to get Barbasheeprooter to actually convert?  :clapping :clapping

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1151 on: January 16, 2014, 10:28:06 AM »
One of the best Australian footballers.

Aust. Quite thin on talented players

Only players ahead of him off the too of my head in an attacking sense rogic. Cahill. Geez. Kruse. Oar.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 10:57:11 AM by Judge Roughneck »

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1152 on: January 16, 2014, 11:47:29 AM »
One of the best Australian footballers.

Aust. Quite thin on talented players

Only players ahead of him off the too of my head in an attacking sense rogic. Cahill. Geez. Kruse. Oar.
Rogic to Victory in the next 2 weeks.  :whistle :clapping

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1153 on: January 16, 2014, 12:14:18 PM »
Its not nice to get someone hopes up

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1154 on: January 16, 2014, 01:25:48 PM »