Author Topic: A-League thread  (Read 243222 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Re: A-League thread
« Reply #1410 on: October 11, 2014, 08:21:14 PM »
That was the first A league game I've ever watched, I must say it wasn't bad viewing.

My in laws are all Italian so I was only initiated into roundball a few years ago so A league is my main league and MV are my first team and have really got into it  :cheers
Are you and me the same person?  :o

What am I wearing?
If my theory is correct then...nothing  :shh :-*

Good god
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

tony_montana

« Reply #1411 on: October 11, 2014, 08:40:48 PM »
Get a room you two

tony_montana

« Reply #1412 on: October 11, 2014, 08:57:27 PM »
Besart Berisha > David villa

:lol you idiot

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1413 on: October 11, 2014, 09:03:31 PM »
To David Villa, Sydney's defence is like FIFA15 on amateur level  ;D.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1414 on: October 11, 2014, 09:39:57 PM »
That 10 game winning streak to start the season. Well done city  :clapping

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #1415 on: October 11, 2014, 09:43:36 PM »
To David Villa, Sydney's defence is like FIFA15 on amateur level  ;D.

Exactly
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

tony_montana

« Reply #1416 on: October 11, 2014, 11:03:16 PM »

Game should've been over at halftime - dugandzic is a idiot, cannot stand him, misses way too many sitters. See you in 2 weeks - Villa will have a field day against Leijer  :lol

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1417 on: October 11, 2014, 11:46:28 PM »

Game should've been over at halftime - dugandzic is a idiot, cannot stand him, misses way too many sitters. See you in 2 weeks - Villa will have a field day against Leijer  :lol
:lol Dugandzic is poo and so is Redmayne.

Villa will cover it for a few weeks though.  :shh

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #1418 on: October 11, 2014, 11:52:42 PM »
If you can't stop Sydney from scoring then good luck stopping Berisha, Finkler, Barbarouse, Archie and of course Leigh 'I had as many shots and goals as WSW' Broxham  ;D. Not just their individual class either as Victory's set piece moves had the WSW defence at 6s & 7s.

The only one criticism of Victory's performance I had is we gave away a soft goal but when you win 4-1 with four individual scorers and put on a great team display then you can't complain.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

tony_montana

« Reply #1419 on: October 11, 2014, 11:56:15 PM »

:lol Dugandzic is poo and so is Redmayne.

Villa will cover it for a few weeks though.  :shh

couldn't agree more  :bow

tony_montana

« Reply #1420 on: October 11, 2014, 11:57:44 PM »
If you can't stop Sydney from scoring then good luck stopping Berisha, Finkler, Barbarouse, Archie and of course Leigh 'I had as many shots and goals as WSW' Broxham  ;D. Not just their individual class either as Victory's set piece moves had the WSW defence at 6s & 7s.

The only one criticism of Victory's performance I had is we gave away a soft goal but when you win 4-1 with four individual scorers and put on a great team display then you can't complain.

Yeah we'll be up against it, victory looked bloody awesome the other night  :cheers But Villa..  :shh

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1421 on: October 12, 2014, 01:09:42 AM »

We only conceded because we were stuffing around with a 3 goal lead. Was frustrating watching them screw around but some of the stuff they pulled off at times was brilliant too.  :clapping

dwaino

« Reply #1422 on: October 12, 2014, 02:33:36 AM »

We only conceded because we were stuffing around with a 3 goal lead. Was frustrating watching them screw around but some of the stuff they pulled off at times was brilliant too.  :clapping

Coe got his hand on it. Just unfortunate he didn't deflect it enough. Still can't stand him I  goals though. He is just really unco and makes even the most easiest of things look hard

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1423 on: October 12, 2014, 04:17:35 PM »
Vitor Saba - massive douche

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1424 on: October 12, 2014, 08:27:24 PM »
Galloway looking in good nick for the u19 side. He will keep geria honest for the rb spot.
Muscat has build a squad with two world class players in every position  :shh

---
Berisha( 8 )
---
Fahid Ben(14).  Finkler(7).  KostaBarba(9)/Archie(10)
---
Broxham( 6 )  Valeri(21).
---
Macedonia(15).  Delpierre(17). Ansell(4).  Geria(2)/Galloway(24)
---
MitchLangerak(please)

Broxham is the soul of the club. Shoul play over Milligan the mercenary. Good to see a 4231instead of ange silly winger formation. If they can retain the core of the side it looks positive for the future. The recruiting strategy looks a good one filling in the holes.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 11:48:02 PM by Judge Roughneck »