Author Topic: Tigers versus Hawks- match thread  (Read 10242 times)

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Tigers versus Hawks- match thread
« Reply #120 on: April 11, 2011, 07:47:35 PM »
I have some real concerns on Conca.
Repeatedly stands on "'wrong side "" at stoppages.
Something you learn in under 16,s :banghead
LMFAO at this post....dude have you ever even been to a game of AFL footy ????
Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos

gerkin greg

« Reply #121 on: April 11, 2011, 08:34:30 PM »
I agree with Jackstar. The quality of coaches at Vic Park, Perth, Trinity Grammar and RFC must be so poor if this 3 game dud keeps getting games  :banghead

Tigermonk

« Reply #122 on: April 11, 2011, 08:39:13 PM »

this is a funny post  ;D

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #123 on: April 11, 2011, 08:46:13 PM »
I agree with Jackstar. The quality of coaches at Vic Park, Perth, Trinity Grammar and RFC must be so poor if this 3 game dud keeps getting games  :banghead

Jarrod Oakleigh Nichols and Aaron Fiora got regular games at College level too. Just saying

But i think i should cut him some slack for his interrupted pre season. He just seems to be caught in no mans land at times and seems very timid out there. Its 3 games but i guess i expected a bit more from him a bit like what Helbig is producing who IMO is everything we should want in a draftee. Tough at it and doesnt seem to take no poo from the opposition.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Tigermonk

« Reply #124 on: April 11, 2011, 09:02:52 PM »

Jarrod Oakleigh Nichols and Aaron Fiora got regular games at College level too. Just saying

But i think i should cut him some slack for his interrupted pre season. He just seems to be caught in no mans land at times and seems very timid out there. Its 3 games but i guess i expected a bit more from him a bit like what Helbig is producing who IMO is everything we should want in a draftee. Tough at it and doesnt seem to take no poo from the opposition.

listen mate can you refrain from using them names  ;D you give me nightmares  :lol

jackstar is back again

« Reply #125 on: April 11, 2011, 09:22:35 PM »
I have some real concerns on Conca.
Repeatedly stands on "'wrong side "" at stoppages.
Something you learn in under 16,s :banghead

Nah, never have been to an AFL game, sorry, can you explain to me
This would have to be the funniest post EVER on OER

jackstar is back again

« Reply #126 on: April 11, 2011, 09:24:23 PM »

this is a funny post  ;D

extremely funny post
He will die when he finds out  some of his membership money would  have subsidised my pay. ;)

Tigermonk

« Reply #127 on: April 11, 2011, 09:27:09 PM »

this is a funny post  ;D

extremely funny post
He will die when he finds out  some of his membership money would  have subsidised my pay. ;)

listen mate l dont know why l bother to come back to read the dribble here fair dinkum. l hope you spend some of that salary wisely  ;D
same as the money for the FTF it will be paying some big salaries haha & none of it will be coming out of my pocket  ;D

jackstar is back again

« Reply #128 on: April 11, 2011, 09:30:01 PM »
Monk, I dont know I bother either dealing with nuffers, although it is a bit of fun.
Just proves you dont have to go out into Port Philllip bay too catch them ;)

Tigermonk

« Reply #129 on: April 11, 2011, 09:35:35 PM »
Monk, I dont know I bother either dealing with nuffers, although it is a bit of fun.
Just proves you dont have to go out into Port Philllip bay too catch them ;)

yes thats very true. have to say its very effortless laying back in the recliner clicking a simple url to get entertained.
Sometimes the family asks whats so funny  ;D

jackstar is back again

« Reply #130 on: April 11, 2011, 09:37:48 PM »
The Mrs always says, are you watching the comedy channel, as I laughing so much   :lol, no just on the OER website love ;D

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #131 on: April 11, 2011, 09:41:26 PM »
Well seeing as you guys loathe us (and seemingly everyone ivolved with the club) so much, then maybe its best for everyone that both of you deranged old badgers go and make out under the old stand at Princess park.  :thumbsup

Geez I've havent been on this forum very long, but I've allready had a gut-full of you're egotistical, negative tripe. Your not supportive, constructive, or insightful. Your just arrogant and bitter.

Do us all a favor, and eff off.  :pray

:police:

Tigermonk

« Reply #132 on: April 11, 2011, 09:42:42 PM »
The Mrs always says, are you watching the comedy channel, as I laughing so much   :lol, no just on the OER website love ;D

funny my family says the same but l aint been on for many months l think 5 or more.

Tigermonk

« Reply #133 on: April 11, 2011, 09:49:00 PM »
Well seeing as you guys loathe us (and seemingly everyone ivolved with the club) so much, then maybe its best for everyone that both of you deranged old badgers go and make out under the old stand at Princess park.  :thumbsup

Geez I've havent been on this forum very long, but I've allready had a gut-full of you're egotistical, negative tripe. Your not supportive, constructive, or insightful. Your just arrogant and bitter.

Do us all a favor, and eff off.  :pray

:police:

Grab hold of yourself Willy. We old badgers as you say have been paying our dues for a very very long time & we deserve the right to have our say.
If any buisness is going to ask from thier supporters to help pay thier bills so they can make money, then we as paying members have the right to have our say. Now they aint going to win any silverware soon so they are going to keep asking for money & in that, we will keep the preasure on young fella Short Willy

jackstar is back again

« Reply #134 on: April 11, 2011, 09:57:03 PM »
Ease up there willy, this old badger ran 10k in 52 mins tonight, just a tune up for the run for the kids on Sunday, not bad for an old badger, ease up willy ;)