Author Topic: Crisis Time.  (Read 992 times)

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Crisis Time.
« on: April 13, 2015, 01:41:10 AM »
Deep in to the season and Richmond sits 9th on the ladder.

Only above light weights North , Essendon , Collingwood , Gold Coast , Carlton , Port and Geelong .

Start planning your September holidays boys - bring out the Sherman Tank

Unleash the tornado

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Crisis Time.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 07:19:39 AM »
Deep in to the season and Richmond sits 9th on the ladder.

Only above light weights North , Essendon , Collingwood , Gold Coast , Carlton , Port and Geelong .

Start planning your September holidays boys - bring out the Sherman Tank
:huh
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 11:33:19 AM »
Hahaha its round 2. :lol

We win our next to and some on here will be talking dynasties. :lol

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 11:37:54 AM »
Love a bit of sarcasm on a Monday morning  :laugh:
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 11:46:36 AM »
no crisis, some of us did have em finishing 7th thru 14. me i had em at the bottom end. so no crisis at all.

Online JP Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 01:45:23 PM »
I wouldn't make the 'crisis' call yet.  We were disappointing against the Doggies but they are the type of side that always bother us.  The young enthusiastic sides with foot speed will bother plenty of sides until they tire, even a top side would have had troubles with them on a large, fast & firm ground.   
We can only blame ourselves for missing several gettable set shots!  Jack kicks 2.4 that really should've been 4.2, Benny missed an easy one & wont kick too many from 70 out, Lambert missed one from right in front - there's the ball game folks!  Accuracy in front of the sticks would make us far more dangerous, instead we spray it about like cheap beer at Oktoberfest!  Set shots are something you can control & practice so I'll draw them a picture ....
This >>  i   I *)I   i   instead of this >>  i   I   I (*i  ... & we win these games!       
Once a Tiger, always a Tiger!  Loud, proud & dangerous!

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2015, 03:15:28 PM »
Yeah, only round 2, but that loss on Saturday was eerily similar to how we played early in 2014... almost unwatchable.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2015, 03:35:18 PM »
I wouldn't make the 'crisis' call yet.  We were disappointing against the Doggies but they are the type of side that always bother us.  The young enthusiastic sides with foot speed will bother plenty of sides until they tire, even a top side would have had troubles with them on a large, fast & firm ground.   
We can only blame ourselves for missing several gettable set shots!  Jack kicks 2.4 that really should've been 4.2, Benny missed an easy one & wont kick too many from 70 out, Lambert missed one from right in front - there's the ball game folks!  Accuracy in front of the sticks would make us far more dangerous, instead we spray it about like cheap beer at Oktoberfest!  Set shots are something you can control & practice so I'll draw them a picture ....
This >>  i   I *)I   i   instead of this >>  i   I   I (*i  ... & we win these games!       

I like the response. Yeah its amazing how set shot kicking has really gone down the crapier in modern day football. I'm sure fatigue has something to do with it but Josh Kenendy kicked 10.1!!!!!!

We really need to convert because ultimately there is no pressure greater than scoreboard pressure.