Author Topic: Tom Lynch [merged]  (Read 413378 times)

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Tom Lynch is a Tiger [official]
« Reply #1275 on: March 28, 2019, 11:47:45 PM »
Beautiful kick this fella. Clearly still under done but noticeably covered more ground tonight, working his way further out of F50. Also liked his physicality on Beams - wish some others would take a leaf outta his book...

Offline Tiger Tragic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1276 on: March 29, 2019, 12:56:28 AM »
Longing to be back on the GC?

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #1277 on: March 29, 2019, 02:17:27 AM »
Now going to have to carry a lot more than I bet he thought he was going to....so he'll start  feel like he's back there... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1278 on: March 29, 2019, 12:33:04 PM »
We know he's a gun but is being let down by some of his highly rated team mates. Improving by the minute... :shh
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #1279 on: March 29, 2019, 12:42:29 PM »
He was probably a little jealous of the service Cocks, Mihochik and De Goey were getting last night...
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #1280 on: March 29, 2019, 03:14:18 PM »
Imagine coming to RFC to win a flag and standing next to Mav Weller in the forward line
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1281 on: March 29, 2019, 03:29:06 PM »
It's like his dream of standing next to Caddy again....but not.... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Tiger Tragic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1282 on: March 29, 2019, 03:29:22 PM »
Imagine coming to RFC to win a flag and standing next to Mav Weller in the forward line

:snidegrin

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1283 on: March 30, 2019, 09:10:15 PM »
One of the few who showed something against the pies.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1284 on: March 30, 2019, 09:49:46 PM »

...and now he's gets to be the main target up forward again for at least a month.....starting next week in front of a crowd of stuff all people in a non-football state....:shh

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Lozza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1285 on: March 30, 2019, 10:33:04 PM »
I feel that in the first couple of games we have been obsessed with bombing the ball toward Lynch. Against the Pies there were a number of occasions where at least three small forwards were on their own but ignored. If Lynch is the only target then he has to get ball to ground and like our original game plan the smalls have to be there when it hits the ground.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #1286 on: March 30, 2019, 11:42:25 PM »

...and now he's gets to be the main target up forward again for at least a month.....starting next week in front of a crowd of stuff all people in a non-football state....:shh
  :shh :shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1287 on: March 31, 2019, 01:13:45 AM »
I feel that in the first couple of games we have been obsessed with bombing the ball toward Lynch. Against the Pies there were a number of occasions where at least three small forwards were on their own but ignored. If Lynch is the only target then he has to get ball to ground and like our original game plan the smalls have to be there when it hits the ground.
totally agree

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1288 on: March 31, 2019, 05:59:55 AM »
:shh
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1289 on: April 01, 2019, 02:30:26 PM »
So according to Slobbo. Lynch is "one of the worst defensive forwards in the competition" ....geez he's no tackling machine nor is he a manic chaser  but all things considered on the evidence so far this year he still looks a few steps up from the absolute bludger KPPs we had partnering Riewoldt up forward in recent years... :shh

- Thomas Sowell