Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 271037 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #2115 on: July 26, 2016, 04:10:28 AM »
We lost badly so we're news again.

* Hutchy reckons, given our tough draw in the last 5 rounds, Dimma is in trouble as far as keeping his job. He reckons 7 years is a long time for no finals wins and he would move Hardwick on.

* Caro said the review is still ongoing and the Club wants to pressure Dimma into making tough calls on assistants, fitness staff and recruiters. She believes the Club will give Dimma another year but agreed with Hutchy that he isn't safe.

Caro also said that Richmond hasn't had one good win all year.

* Lloyd said Richmond became a rabble towards the end of the game. He showed some examples of Hawthorn forwards marking long balls uncontested. Lloyd would keep Dimma on purely because we've invested so much time into him and Richmond has a history of sacking coaches. Caro chipped in and said that's no true, Matthew. Spud got 5 years, Wallace 5 years and 7 years for Dimma. The period of Richmond sacking coaches was back in the 80s and early 90s.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2116 on: July 26, 2016, 06:57:40 AM »
FO Lloyd.

The issue with Lloyds last comment is that some at punt road actually believe it hence why he will be safe.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #2117 on: July 26, 2016, 08:31:54 AM »
So we're gonna let Hardwick do the sacking hey?  What a pathetic small minded amateur club we are.
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2118 on: July 26, 2016, 08:34:42 AM »
 :facepalm

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2119 on: July 26, 2016, 08:36:43 AM »
So we're gonna let Hardwick do the sacking hey?  What a pathetic small minded amateur club we are.
After reading Leon Davies facebook pages (which he has now removed) makes me think that anyone who thinks he is the way forward is small minded too......
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Tiger Tragic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2120 on: July 26, 2016, 09:26:39 AM »
FO Lloyd.

The issue with Lloyds last comment is that some at punt road actually believe it hence why he will be safe.

Lloyd should ponder this list: Knights, Hird, Thompson, Hird, Egan, Worsfold.  This is the list of coaches that have coached that feral club he played for in the time that Hardwick has been Richmond coach....but Richmond sack coaches...idiot!

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #2121 on: July 26, 2016, 10:16:15 AM »
After reading Leon Davies facebook pages (which he has now removed) makes me think that anyone who thinks he is the way forward is small minded too......

He's not part of the challenge dude.  Keep up.
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #2122 on: July 26, 2016, 10:23:44 AM »
* Caro said the review is still ongoing and the Club wants to pressure Dimma into making tough calls on assistants, fitness staff and recruiters. She believes the Club will give Dimma another year but agreed with Hutchy that he isn't safer

Lol
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2123 on: July 26, 2016, 11:23:27 AM »

He's not part of the challenge dude.  Keep up.
I seem to recall you supporting this dude. Is this not correct?
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2124 on: July 26, 2016, 11:32:30 AM »

I wasn't sure if using 'isis' in his order post yesterday was the greatest move
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2125 on: July 26, 2016, 11:35:43 AM »
( you can ban me Wp but I'm not "mocking" anything, "at my peril" or otherwise

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #2126 on: July 26, 2016, 12:05:05 PM »

Dear god!

He's picked the current assistants who are rubbish, so they're letting him pick again??

And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2127 on: July 26, 2016, 01:06:09 PM »

No actually they are saying to him sack them or we (the board) will

He doesnt have as ,many options as everyone thinks
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #2128 on: July 26, 2016, 01:08:55 PM »
We lost badly so we're news again.

* Hutchy reckons, given our tough draw in the last 5 rounds, Dimma is in trouble as far as keeping his job. He reckons 7 years is a long time for no finals wins and he would move Hardwick on.

* Caro said the review is still ongoing and the Club wants to pressure Dimma into making tough calls on assistants, fitness staff and recruiters. She believes the Club will give Dimma another year but agreed with Hutchy that he isn't safe.

Caro also said that Richmond hasn't had one good win all year.

* Lloyd said Richmond became a rabble towards the end of the game. He showed some examples of Hawthorn forwards marking long balls uncontested. Lloyd would keep Dimma on purely because we've invested so much time into him and Richmond has a history of sacking coaches. Caro chipped in and said that's no true, Matthew. Spud got 5 years, Wallace 5 years and 7 years for Dimma. The period of Richmond sacking coaches was back in the 80s and early 90s.

What type of organisation needs to make a "plan" to force the coach to make decisions by upping the pressure. LMAO.
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2129 on: July 26, 2016, 02:36:50 PM »
:bow