Author Topic: Trent Cotchin [merged]  (Read 419609 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Trent Cotchin [merged]
« Reply #1125 on: April 28, 2014, 05:35:15 PM »
Round 2 was a long time ago I guess.

Didn't show the replay on his phone.....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

dwaino

« Reply #1126 on: April 28, 2014, 05:37:24 PM »
No AFL tv app on my Playstation  :-\

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1127 on: April 28, 2014, 05:40:29 PM »
I want Cotchin out of this club. Gone forever, never to return. Not because I agree with his detractors, but because I am sick of seeing the champions name dragged through the mud. He's a champ this kid. What is he, 23? I can't remember how many times he's put his useless teammates on his back and carried them over the line for a win. He rocks up injured every week and gives us nonstop effort and usually plays a very good game of football with little to no help. The lack of support he gets from his teammates is a disgrace. However, the biggest disgrace are the pathetic "supporters" who poo on his efforts. Makes me sad to have such a brilliant player constantly being shat on

Trade him. Delist him actually. Let him go to the club of his choice.

This attitude is ridiculous

Fook to Trent. He is a champion but so was Richo and cogs and lids.

If I have to suffer cotchin can suffer too.

I am sure jack and lids and cotch would be amazing at other clubs - WGAF. Its not a charity ffs

maybe in the next life time

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1128 on: April 28, 2014, 05:42:37 PM »
Yeah Rick is a champ. The other 2 aren't.

Chimp has given us enough. Doesn't deserve the hate.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1129 on: April 28, 2014, 05:44:24 PM »
Cotchin at this stage will not be remembered in a hundred years as vastly superior to deledio

Anyway - this let the best players go flourish elsewhere bullocks is stupid.

I fear you will cut your wrists

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1130 on: April 28, 2014, 05:47:17 PM »

It's that game we play here in Australia mainly outdoors on grass with the oval ball and teams that still have predominately white players on their rosters...though I can see how, from afar, the sleeveless guernseys could be confused with singlets....however with Terry Wallace no longer coaching us it shouldn't be as difficult to tell the difference....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1131 on: April 28, 2014, 05:52:03 PM »
Cotchin at this stage will not be remembered in a hundred years as vastly superior to deledio

Why won't he? Cotchin is head an shoulders above Deledio and any other player at Richmond. Captain (our first finals captain since Cambo) 2 B&Fs, AA, runner up in Brownlow and won the AFL Coaches award. He's achieved all that by 23. Deledio is good and we miss him but not on Chimps level. Pull ya head in

Don't be an idiot, mate. I know it's hard for you but try.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1132 on: April 28, 2014, 05:54:05 PM »
And how is Sandra Bullock mate? She's hot

dwaino

« Reply #1133 on: April 28, 2014, 05:57:11 PM »

It's that game we play here in Australia mainly outdoors on grass with the oval ball and teams that still have predominately white players on their rosters...though I can see how, from afar, the sleeveless guernseys could be confused with singlets....however with Terry Wallace no longer coaching us it shouldn't be as difficult to tell the difference....

Good one but I'm not a big bball fan   :thumbsup Should have said a stick and skates followed by stops and helmets and I would have paid it  :clapping

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1134 on: April 28, 2014, 05:59:14 PM »
Deledio's main value is when he's "on" his field kicking & pace is invaluable and when he's "off" , it's usually because he's keeping an opposition player occupied, which is one less to harrass Cotchin & Martin. His poor games are sometimes as valuable as his good ones for this reason.

He hasn't really been a genuine matchwinner since 2008 though.

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1135 on: April 28, 2014, 06:11:50 PM »

Good one but I'm not a big bball fan   :thumbsup Should have said a stick and skates followed by stops and helmets and I would have paid it  :clapping

Yeah but an Ice Hockey analogy would've worked better if this was an NRL or Soccer forum.....and then I would probably have just used a Gridiron analogy instead....

- Thomas Sowell

dwaino

« Reply #1136 on: April 28, 2014, 06:13:54 PM »
Fair call. Appreciate the effort then  :thumbsup

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #1137 on: April 28, 2014, 06:24:34 PM »
Stupidity is flourishing, I see...

Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1138 on: April 28, 2014, 08:09:23 PM »

Why won't he? Cotchin is head an shoulders above Deledio and any other player at Richmond. Captain (our first finals captain since Cambo) 2 B&Fs, AA, runner up in Brownlow and won the AFL Coaches award. He's achieved all that by 23. Deledio is good and we miss him but not on Chimps level. Pull ya head in

Don't be an idiot, mate. I know it's hard for you but try.

:cheers
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1139 on: April 28, 2014, 08:27:22 PM »
Cotchin is head an shoulders above Deledio and any other player at Richmond.

Agree. Still doesn't excuse him chucking it on the boot when under no pressure.