Author Topic: Trent Cotchin [merged]  (Read 403474 times)

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Trent Cotchin - 300th game this week [merged]
« Reply #2820 on: June 16, 2023, 07:29:12 AM »
Tiger Legends  :bow

https://twitter.com/Richmond_FC/status/1669195349007929345
notice how Shedda is the only one not wearing anything Richmond - is that because he’s working with another club?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2821 on: June 16, 2023, 09:01:18 AM »

notice how Shedda is the only one not wearing anything Richmond - is that because he’s working with another club?

Yes it would be.

Kudos to Adelaide giving him the OK to come over and celebrate (granted they the bye)

But in days gone by, Clubs more often than not wouldn't allow it
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Hart4Jack

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #2822 on: June 16, 2023, 10:59:30 AM »
Haven't these guys given us fans a fantastic time over the years.

It's a pity the likes of Richo, Campbell, Flea & a few others didn't quite reach this milestone.

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2823 on: June 16, 2023, 12:11:43 PM »

Yes it would be.

Kudos to Adelaide giving him the OK to come over and celebrate (granted they the bye)

I could be wrong here but I think I watched a video or read a article recently that said he lives and works in Melbourne as that’s where the crows main recruiting office is given the vast majority of draft prospects are located in vic.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2824 on: June 16, 2023, 12:29:46 PM »

Yes it would be.

I could be wrong here but I think I watched a video or read a article recently that said he lives and works in Melbourne as that’s where the crows main recruiting office is given the vast majority of draft prospects are located in vic.
The Crows' main recruiting office is in Melbourne as most of the draftees come from Victoria, but Sheds is their SA-based recruiter. He watches the SA kids in the SANFL and lower levels over there.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2825 on: June 16, 2023, 02:22:22 PM »

Yes it would be.

The Crows' main recruiting office is in Melbourne as most of the draftees come from Victoria, but Sheds is their SA-based recruiter. He watches the SA kids in the SANFL and lower levels over there.

Yep moved back home to SA last year after he retired
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2826 on: June 16, 2023, 04:58:20 PM »
THE INFLUENCE “UNFLAPPABLE” COTCHIN HAD ON HARDWICK IN RICHMOND’S PREMIERSHIP ERA

Andrew Slevison
SEN
16 June 2023

Did Damien Hardwick rub off on Trent Cotchin? Or was it the other way around?

As Richmond underwent a massive change between the 2016 and 2017 seasons, Hardwick became more of a caring and nurturing coach.

The Tigers opened up and became known for their trust in each other, improved their connection, started to enjoy things more and it all started to click out on the field.

It resulted in their golden era of three premierships in four years between 2017 and 2020.

Ahead of Cotchin’s 300th game, former star defender Alex Rance acknowledged the impact of the former captain in all of this.

He explained that no matter the situation, Cotchin would always keep a cool head amidst the chaos, and perhaps his calm ways helped influence the way Hardwick went about it.

“He was always very measured. I always called him Superman or the Teflon man, where nothing ever sticks,” Rance told SEN.com.au.

“It was like he was unflappable. Even if we were down in a critical moment, he always found a way to be calm whether that was by possession or by words.

“His addresses before and after games were never rah rah rah, they were never hype, that was other people’s responsibility.

“His message was realign, refocus, this is what we did well, this is how we can improve. It was just great leadership.

“Because there is a lot of rah rah rah and emotion pre and post-game, so his ability to stabilise us were his straights, and Dimma’s.

“That’s why they connected so well as a captain and coach duo is because they were both on the same wavelength. There was minimal rah, very much all process.

“Dimma could always give a spray. He was more than capable in the early years, but maybe Trent rubbed off him, I don’t know.

“I’m not sure whether Dimma would admit that or acknowledge that, maybe it’s just a reflection piece for me, but I felt like Dimma became more like Trent than the other way around.”

Assessing Cotchin’s overall leadership, he is virtually in a league of his own if you ask Rance.

When you think of the best leaders of the modern era, the majority of people would probably mention Luke Hodge’s name right away.

The Hawthorn champion won three flags as skipper, as did Cotchin.

They both did it in their own way.

“Hodge was a ‘follow me’ type leader, bang your chest, Braveheart style,” Rance added.

“He was successful with those attributes.

“Compare that style to Trent’s. He was more vulnerable, nurturing, perhaps caring, and they both had similar success in their own different ways.”

Cotchin becomes just the sixth player in Richmond’s history to reach 300 games when he runs out against St Kilda at the MCG on Saturday night.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2023/06/16/the-influence-unflappable-cotchin-had-on-hardwick-in-richmonds-premiership/

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2827 on: June 16, 2023, 05:03:19 PM »
Trent Cotchin opens up ahead of his 300th game on his future, his journey and how he’s still “uncomfortable” with his Brownlow status

He’ll go down as one of the greatest ever Tigers, and ahead of his 300th game, former Richmond skipper Trent Cotchin reveals he’s still torn over whether this season will be his last.

Lauren Wood
HeraldSun
June 16, 2023

Trent Cotchin says his mind changes fortnightly on whether he’ll play on next year.

Cotchin, 33, had thought that the 2022 season would be his last, before signing a one-year contract for this season.

And he still hasn’t quite made up his mind on whether 2024 in the boots could be a reality.

“Honestly, every two weeks, it’s different in your head,” Cotchin said.

“But I also want to leave footy knowing I’m still contributing, and not be a piece of dead wood.

“But I’ll be the first person to put my hand up and say ‘there’s someone else that offers more than me in my role’.”

Of course, there’s talk of he and teammate Jack Riewoldt “smelling the roses” this year — what the end of the season could hold for both is yet to be seen.

But Cotchin’s 300th game – this Saturday night against St Kilda – comes after what has arguably been the most tumultuous three weeks of his 16 seasons at Richmond.

And while there’s been a few over his time, the departure of long-time coach Damien Hardwick last month, punctuated by teammate Marlion Pickett being hit with serious charges and premiership teammate Bachar Houli being involved in a serious car accident last Sunday night has marked a month Cotchin could never have imagined.

But there is one thing he has become sure of amid times of uncertainty.

“I think the hardest thing with all of those sort of things is most of the time, you don’t see them coming,” he said.

“But what we’ve established through our leadership – (president) John O’Rourke now, but Peggy (O’Neal) previously, Brendon (Gale), Dimma (Hardwick) at the time, Livo (football boss Tim Livingstone), (list boss) Blair (Hartley), (club advisor) Balmey (Neil Balme) … is just this insane level of stability.

“And just knowing that everything will be OK.

“I think there’s an element of confidence no matter what’s thrown at us that we’ll be OK, and we just need to work through it.”

Hardwick’s absence is felt this weekend, the former coach travelling in the United States after walking away from the game in May.

“I think there’s just a mutual appreciation for everything we’ve been through together,” Cotchin said.

“Obviously love everything about him and an extension of that is (Hardwick’s ex-wife) Danielle and the kids. They’ve been huge supporters of us as a family for a long period of time and it’d be nice to have him there.”

BAPTISM OF FIRE

Cotchin’s first experience of AFL football ended in vomit.

And it wasn’t his own.

His father, Peter, “hates crowds”, Cotchin revealed, meaning there weren’t many trips to watch his childhood team of Geelong in the action live.

“I didn’t go to a lot of footy as a kid, and in one of my first experiences, I got vomited on from the second tier,” he said.

“I think it was Geelong v North Melbourne and I copped vomit down the back of my shirt. So my first experience of AFL wasn’t ideal.

“But it didn’t change my love of the game. I started playing when I was four-and-a-half, so I’ve always loved it.”

Garry “Buddha” Hocking was his favourite player.

And when the Geelong great texted Cotchin some well-wishes this week, he was taken back to the kid from North Preston who loved the hoops.

“I just always admired that competitive spirit that he had … what I loved about the older game was the contest,” Cotchin said.

“IT’S STILL UNCOMFORTABLE”

Being referred to as a Brownlow medallist doesn’t sit well with Cotchin.

Amid the Essendon drugs saga, then-Bombers skipper Jobe Watson was stripped of the 2012 honour, handing back his medal in October 2016.

It was later that year – four years on from their stellar seasons – that Cotchin and now-Hawthorn senior coach Sam Mitchell were retrospectively awarded the 2012 medal at an official ceremony in Melbourne.

And another seven years later, things still don’t quite sit right.

“It’s still uncomfortable,” Cotchin admitted this week.

“Every time someone mentions I’m a Brownlow medallist, I do feel incredibly uncomfortable. Even on social media, some of the feedback (suggests that) … but I laugh at it, because I kind of semi-agree.”

Cotchin’s three children Harper, Mackenzie and Parker. Picture: Michael Klein

He tried contacting Watson when it all happened. But the pair has never spoken about the matter.

“I’ve obviously seen him in the rooms now that he’s doing a bit of media,” Cotchin said.

“But we’ve never really discussed it.”

Cotchin had been just 22 when he delivered the 2012 season that remains his best.

He was vice-captain, then, and recalls a sense of stoicism in his game that went unmatched until late last season.

“It was more the insane confidence – knowing that you were going into every game feeling like you could beat the world,” he said of the eventual-Brownlow form.

“I remember feeling it for the back part of last year when I was playing high forward but as a mid, and probably played my best individual footy that I had for a few years, really, from a stats point of view. But it’s a long time ago now.”

THE RESIGNATION

Cotchin and Jack Riewoldt sat in St Rose cafe in Essendon late in 2016 and had all but resigned themselves to the fact that they would never taste premiership success.

The Tigers had finished 13th, there’d been an attempt at a board coup, and an internal review that – ultimately – backed in then-senior coach Damien Hardwick.

Everyone was coming for Richmond.

And for Cotchin and Riewoldt, it had felt like time to start watering the green shoots that were beginning to flourish around them rather than their own backyards.

“The chat was about our journey and not knowing when it would come to an end and probably almost that acceptance that we wouldn’t get to taste premiership success, but how can we give every other player that is going to come after us the best opportunity to do so?,” Cotchin recalled.

“It was effectively just shifting I to ‘we’, and realising that we could still play a role from an individual performance point of view, but how could we hugely impact the group?

Riewoldt and Cotchin had all but resigned themselves to never tasting premiership success.

“Obviously our forward line was so young, particularly in 2017, but Jack really took that role to a new level and the way that he put his arms around the Buts (Dan Butler), the Riolis (Daniel), the Jason Castagnas, a whole host of people who were undersized but we found a way.”

He’d been “a loner-type leader”, Cotchin admits, and overhauled his own approach after hitting what he has previously described as “rock bottom” at the end of that year.

As the pair’s coffees cooled on Essendon’s Rose Street, there was talk of the past and the future and what could come next, and how the club could shift from celebrating players for “what they did, more than what they couldn’t do”.

Little did they know what would come in the years that followed. Picture: Getty Images

What couldn’t be forecast was what would happen less than 12 months later – then again another 12 months after that, and then again in 2020.

Cotchin can still only shake his head – still seemingly disbelieving even years later.

“It’s just still so bizarre to think that over the next four years, we’d win three,” he said.

GREEN TO GREY

Cotchin’s playing CV isn’t the only thing that looks very different to that of the Northern Knights young gun who first walked into Punt Road as a teenager.

His then-shaggy hair is now sharp with a crisp fade – with a few additions the “lucky” former captain has welcomed along the way.

He uses that word a lot.

“There’s lots of grey hair, now, but lots of memories that come with that,” he laughs.

“When you reflect, you feel incredibly grateful for everything, really.”

Jack Riewoldt says his mate is “the soul of the golden era”.

Their fellow 300-gamer Shane Edwards calls his former skipper “the classiest tough guy ever”.

But before Cotchin had even played one game – let alone dreamed of 300 – he was on the injury list, hit by an Achilles complaint in just his second run as a Tiger.

The end of 2007 a lifetime ago, he sat this week in the club’s Maurice Rioli room as children Harper, Mackenzie and Parker ran riot, their dad lauded as just the sixth Richmond player to reach the milestone.

It’s not lost on him, having arrived at the historic ground as just a kid himself.

“I’ve spent half of my life at the Richmond footy club,” Cotchin said.

“And then for half of that time, Harper’s been alive. It does go bloody quick.

“I think about every retirement speech from literally the day that I go here. And every one I reckon has said ‘time goes so quickly’. I was like ‘pfft’.

“But when you do get to the end, it feels like it was only yesterday that you walked in the doors.”

It’s been one heck of a ride that Cotchin says has flown by. Picture: Michael Klein

https://www.codesports.com.au/afl/trent-cotchin-opens-up-ahead-of-his-300th-game-on-his-future-his-journey-and-how-hes-still-uncomfortable-with-his-brownlow-status/news-story/26c6a9a17b0a094fca5317d0c2f5c119

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2828 on: June 16, 2023, 05:59:55 PM »
He shouldn’t feel uncomfortably m. Brownlow is for best and FAIREST player and that’s what he was that season. He was also club b&f, all Australian, AFLCA player of the year and won some media player of the year awards on top of that from memory. Was well and truly deserving.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2829 on: June 16, 2023, 08:02:13 PM »
Tomorrow night, it's a massive occasion to celebrate an icon of our Club 🌟 [Narrated by Jack Riewoldt]

WATCH: https://twitter.com/Richmond_FC/status/1669646498131509248

------------------------

🫶 @tcotchin9's nearest and dearest send their love ahead of his milestone match.

WATCH HERE: https://twitter.com/Richmond_FC/status/1669623181878132737

:thumbsup

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2830 on: June 17, 2023, 05:38:10 PM »
The two sides of Trent Cotchin, the skipper who saved Richmond

As Trent Cotchin celebrates his 300th game, former teammates recall tales of the champion Tiger's brilliant career

By Sarah Black
afl.com.au
17 June 2023

MUCH has been written about Richmond's dynasty of late, following the departure of coach Damien Hardwick.

But the Tigers equation is not balanced without former skipper Trent Cotchin.

Cotchin – who on Saturday night becomes just the sixth Richmond player to reach the 300-milestone mark – is inextricably linked with the club's rise and revolution.

He was the rudder that steered the triple-premiership run, through the crashing waves of history, doubt and sheer Richmondy-ness.

When Tiger fans think back to Cotchin after his eventual retirement, there's every chance they'll remember his trademark hunt for the ball, somehow always lowering himself a centimetre closer to the ground than his opponent in quest of the footy.

It's a quality that's long been part of his DNA.

As part of their stint with the AFL Academy prior to being drafted, Cotchin and fellow 2007 draftee Addam Maric spent some time training with Richmond.

A particular pre-season training session still lingers in former teammate Shane Edwards' mind, 17 years later.

"We were at the beach, and there were five footballs out in front of us, with six players competing. You'd start on the line, you'd have to go and get a footy and the one that didn't was out," Edwards told AFL.com.au.

"We did it with the whole team, and obviously us young guys, we lost pretty quickly, we were just pushed out of the way.

"And 16-year-old Trent Cotchin won the whole thing. I remember he beat Nathan Foley in the grand final, he pushed him out and beat him to it. And it was like, 'oh my god, this guy is unbelievable. He's a year younger than us, and he's just won an AFL sprint and bodywork contest.'

"That was the first time I was like, 'Trent Cotchin, that guy's going to be an absolute superstar.' I suppose luckily or unluckily, we finished second-bottom and got him in the draft the next year, and it was like the saviour had come.

"I watched him his whole under-18 year. His name was pretty mythical amongst all the draft buzz, it was him and Matty Kreuzer, and we played Carlton, with one of us going to finish bottom. Fortunately, they finished last, we picked 'Cotch', and he was one of our best players almost straight away, and was one of our most mature players as well.

"It was an exciting time at the club. We were horrible on the field, but we had this guy who was clearly going to be our next captain one day."

Cotchin's early maturity is something that comes up time and time again.

He was acting captain at 20, and given the reins outright at just 22, taking over from Chris Newman in 2013, just as the Tigers were about to hit their three-elimination final stint.

"My first impression of Trent was a very mature young man. He also liked to have a laugh and a bit of fun, but he was mature and very clear in what he believed in as a person," retired teammate Ivan Maric said.

"We spent a lot of time together. During my first year at Richmond, we roomed together in Arizona (on a pre-season trip), and I'd pick him up before most games, as we lived near each other.

"We built a really good relationship, really deep friendship. I'd probably say 75 per cent of the time we'd talk about life, and 25 per cent about footy. We'd spend some good time trying to get the team better, but a lot of the time we'd just talk about life outside.

"Bachar Houli was always there too, and we're all similar guys who just enjoy the simple things. You'd have to confirm with Trent, but for me, I think that he thinks family is number one, and footy comes second, which is the way it should be."

Richmond CEO Brendon Gale was asked about Cotchin's impact at the club at a press conference earlier this week.

Gale stood still for a moment, leant on his lectern, and thought. He didn't rush his answer.

"Oh wow. Where do you start? It's incredible, what an incredible player he's been. His growth as a leader has mirrored the growth of the club. He's redefined leadership. He's obviously a three-time premiership captain. He's broken all sorts of records.

"And when I look back at Trent and I look back at the biggest games and the biggest moments when the whips are cracking, and I look at some of those big plays, that maybe some people don't notice the big tackles, the blocks, that he's right there amongst the thick of that.

"He's just been an incredible servant of footy club and we're so lucky, we couldn't have asked for a better captain over the last decade or so."

The hashtag #Cotch300 has been doing the rounds of Tiger Twitter this week, and what is most striking is the sheer number of favourite in-game moments.

A tackle on Rhys Stanley at the opening bounce of the second half of the 2019 preliminary final that kickstarted the Tigers' comeback.

His first kick: a crumb and goal against Geelong at a sodden MCG back in 2008.

A 35-disposal, three-goal game against the Western Bulldogs in what would turn out to be his Brownlow medal-winning year of 2012.

The spin out of the pack and goal against – you guessed it, the Cats – in the 2017 qualifying final.

Bringing down the fearsome Shane Mumford in the opening two minutes of the 2019 Grand Final, and his skipping goal celebration later that game after the broad expanses of the MCG opened up to him.

Charging in front of all 100kg of a leading Lance Franklin with a full head of steam in order to spoil the footy in a stock-standard home-and-away match against the Swans.

Carrying a hobbled Daniel Rioli around the MCG on his shoulders in the 2017 premiership lap of honour.

Maric is now the Tigers' ruck coach after spending six years on Richmond's list, and has seen first-hand the impact Cotchin can have on games with a single action.

"The feeling it gave people, when you'd see him do that tackle we needed, it gave us energy," Maric said.

"It was a short-circuit for everyone to realise that was what we needed to do. That's where his lead by example comes from.

"I still get that feeling even though I'm not playing anymore."

There are two clips that sum up the dichotomy of Trent Cotchin.

The first was from the aftermath of the breakthrough 2017 qualifying final win, the victorious skipper cleaning up the changerooms after the club's first finals victory since 2001.

Where once that would have indicated Cotchin's nearly self-destructive strive for perfection, it's now balanced out by the second video.

Pre-game footage from a practice game in 2019 caught Cotchin inexplicably wearing a milk crate on his head, handballing the footy to himself and chatting to Jack Riewoldt, who didn't bat an eyelid.

"He was the most mature 17-year-old, just perfect, and was more mature than I am now at 35. But has this really immature side that rears its head every now and then where he just lets loose, he's a kid and can be really silly," former housemate Edwards said.

"The only movies he'd ever watch had Adam Sandler in them, if Adam Sandler wasn't in it, he wasn't interested in borrowing it.

"And the only music he'd listen to would be Kings of Leon, because he could sing it. We used to carpool to training and anytime it was on, he'd sing, and he'd always start a little bit earlier than the music, and finish a little bit later, so everyone could hear his voice. I'm not sure he can sing anything else."

The 2016 season was tough for the club. Underperforming, under pressure, and challenges coming from all angles, with Cotchin's leadership in particular scrutinised by some in the media.

What happened next changed the course of the long-suffering Tigers, and resulted in three premierships and a preliminary final in four years.

Cotchin embraced imperfection and silliness, and his actions as captain encouraged others to do the same, fostering an environment that eventuated in Jack Higgins cracking nonsensical gags at three-quarter time despite the game being on the line.

The relaxation and the joy of simply playing footy was infectious throughout the club for that magical four-year period, but it took a very brave public acknowledgement to kick it off.

It was something he'd discussed at length during those pre-game car trips with Maric, but to which the wider playing group had not necessarily been privy.

"All things point to the end of 2016, and the start of the 2017 preseason. 'Cotch' got up in front and was extremely vulnerable for a captain, I hadn't heard a captain talk like that before, about his insecurities, about leading, the challenges that he had faced over the period of being captain," Edwards said.

"He's not just saying it to get it off his chest, and that's what he might have thought it was, but he inspired me – and I've known him his whole time at Richmond – to follow better, not just, 'he's Cotch, he's the captain and he can do it all.'

"You can easily fall into that, with someone who's such a good player and so stable off-field, you just look at him like a safety net. But it actually made me want to help and that I can spread what he's preaching, that I can help make his job easier.

"Imagine if 'Cotch' did the same stuff, but he didn't have to carry the baggage of the whole club.

"That's what happened when he stood up in front of us. He was vulnerable and shed a tear and it was a realisation of 'our captain's human'. I feel like that might have been a turning point. All the stuff afterwards might have happened anyway, but that's something I really remember, as seeing him as actually human, not just a person who's absolutely built to captain and play well on the weekend."

On-field, the three-time best and fairest's game has evolved over his 16-year career.

Achilles trouble plagued his first few seasons, but the glimpses of his hunched, Gary Ablett jnr-like burst from stoppages indicated the Tigers had a special player on their hands.

The 2012 season saw him rack up disposals and kick goals (a career-high 21) for fun, retrospectively receive the Brownlow Medal and win the AFLCA award.

The sheer number of touches has gradually come down over time – he even came under scrutiny for the impact of his disposals when the Tigers ran with a very safe, chip-backwards game plan in the mid-2010s – and his output has shifted, as greater midfield support has been brought in around him.

The emergence of Dustin Martin as the best player in the competition for a period also took the pressure off Cotchin to be "the" match-winner.

Richmond's changing game style suited Cotchin's strengths – the knock-ons, the one-percenters, the unrelenting ferocity around the contest in order to move the ball forward at all costs.

Cotchin plays on the edge, and it's endeared him to supporters over the years, and definitely got under the skin of opposition fans.

But it's a costly way to play the game, and the soft-tissue injuries and knocks and bruises have mounted for the 33-year-old over the years.

He stood down from the captaincy at the end of 2021, passing the torch onto Dylan Grimes and Toby Nankervis.

"I'm not putting a ceiling on anything," Cotchin told reporters on Thursday.

"Jack (Riewoldt) and I have had plenty of conversations this year where it's just about smelling the roses and enjoying each moment.

"We've shared moments where we just look at each other and we know that's a time to take in and celebrate and be present.

"You can get caught up in all the hoo-haa around what's next but I'm really just trying to celebrate what is right now."

https://www.afl.com.au/news/950900/the-two-sides-of-trent-cotchin-the-skipper-who-saved-richmond

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #2831 on: June 17, 2023, 08:49:11 PM »
Brownlow form. He keeps this up he can sign for another 4 years
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2832 on: June 17, 2023, 08:54:08 PM »
Turning back the clock tonight and isn't it freaking awesome?

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #2833 on: June 17, 2023, 10:07:06 PM »
Amazing game. True legend and champion

I’m so glad we could win for him  :gotigers
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2834 on: June 17, 2023, 10:12:00 PM »