Author Topic: Jackstar, Ramps, Al, Tucker, WAT, Smokey  (Read 4803 times)

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
Re: Jackstar, Ramps, Al, Tucker, WAT, Smokey
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2017, 03:20:13 PM »
We thinking of you Wat Wat
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2017, 03:24:02 PM »
Stick to the topic!!

Oh wait....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2017, 03:48:40 PM »
I wish Stripes would come back. He said pretty much what I wanted to but was more eloquent with his words.

Oh well, the ones that are here will all enjoy I hope.  Though sometimes im not sure they are all Tiger supporters  :laugh:.

Was an amazing night. I was confident we could do it but was a little nervous after all these years of let downs.

:gotigers :gotigers :gotigers :clapping :clapping :clapping

Agreed, Stripes was a great poster. He'd be very happy right now  :thumbsup

Thanks for that guys! Nice to know people actually liked some of my posts. I must say I do feel vindicated now about urging some of here to stay the course. There were so many who wanted Gale, O'Neill, Hardwick and basically almost every player  gone. There was a lot on here who eventually turned on me on mass because I said that a stable club creates success. Too many old school supporters want to go down the same path that ripped the heart out of Richmond for decades by sacking the board, sacking the coach and allowing the media to fire them up into a feeding frenzy.

I was there last night with my boys and I must say that I have never felt more euphoric or excited after a game ever. After decades of loyalty I'm thrilled to see the great sleeping giant awaken and begin to roar. The AFL world will not know what has hit them. For as huge as we once were, while everyone else has ignored about us and passed us off as irrelevant, we have been building (and breeding  :snidegrin). The other teams will start to fear our numbers, our ferocity and our power once again!  :gotigers

Anyway, thanks for thinking of me. Back to Bigfooty  :laugh:

tony_montana

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2017, 04:06:58 PM »
It'd be good if a few of the current regulars peeed off, instead of losing good posters over the years bc of their constant sniping and drivel. Good to see you back stripes

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2017, 04:17:25 PM »
Only Coach is real.... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2017, 04:32:37 PM »
Only Coach is real.... :shh
I know we had our disagreements but that was more because of his personal insults, but I agreed with a lot of what Coach said when it strictly related to footy.

Now about other things in life, we were/are poles apart.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2017, 06:25:00 PM »
Good on you Stripes for stopping by . Forum became more the poorer once you stopped contributing.
Unleash the tornado

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2017, 06:40:45 PM »

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2017, 09:11:59 PM »
Jackstar was at MRC after game and doubled up at Port Yesterday

Certainly was 😉

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2017, 09:13:37 PM »
I miss all those guys, the forum is still great but really it's the sum of all its parts and those guys are missing.

😉

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2017, 09:52:26 PM »
I wish Stripes would come back. He said pretty much what I wanted to but was more eloquent with his words.

Oh well, the ones that are here will all enjoy I hope.  Though sometimes im not sure they are all Tiger supporters  :laugh:.

Was an amazing night. I was confident we could do it but was a little nervous after all these years of let downs.

:gotigers :gotigers :gotigers :clapping :clapping :clapping

Agreed, Stripes was a great poster. He'd be very happy right now  :thumbsup

Thanks for that guys! Nice to know people actually liked some of my posts. I must say I do feel vindicated now about urging some of here to stay the course. There were so many who wanted Gale, O'Neill, Hardwick and basically almost every player  gone. There was a lot on here who eventually turned on me on mass because I said that a stable club creates success. Too many old school supporters want to go down the same path that ripped the heart out of Richmond for decades by sacking the board, sacking the coach and allowing the media to fire them up into a feeding frenzy.

I was there last night with my boys and I must say that I have never felt more euphoric or excited after a game ever. After decades of loyalty I'm thrilled to see the great sleeping giant awaken and begin to roar. The AFL world will not know what has hit them. For as huge as we once were, while everyone else has ignored about us and passed us off as irrelevant, we have been building (and breeding  :snidegrin). The other teams will start to fear our numbers, our ferocity and our power once again!  :gotigers

Anyway, thanks for thinking of me. Back to Bigfooty  :laugh:

:thumbsup
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2017, 10:58:42 PM »
It's nice to have some of you guys back.

I haven't heard from Al(Penelope) in a while or Tuckerbag, Mr Magic, Smokey,

Some are probably still here and changed their names and I haven't caught on.

Most of all I miss Tuckerbag (I forgot what he changed his name to)

Also like to here from our resident footy hero Dogged.  :clapping
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2017, 11:35:07 AM »
dogga is busy playing finals  :shh

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2017, 03:37:22 PM »
Heard dogged has retired and is looking forward to the MCG motorcade on GF day....  :shh

Was it here or PRE that some bloke claiming to be Matty White's old man used to post?

- Thomas Sowell

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2017, 05:19:56 PM »
Heard dogged has retired and is looking forward to the MCG motorcade on GF day....  :shh

Was it here or PRE that some bloke claiming to be Matty White's old man used to post?

Don't think it was a claim