Author Topic: North fans tee off at Conca  (Read 4681 times)

Dubstep Dookie

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: North fans tee off at Conca
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 09:18:35 PM »
Someone might want to refer them to Jack Zeibell who knocked out Nick Riewoldt last year.
Pure dog act.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

10 FLAGS

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 09:44:11 PM »
Norf dont have any fans they just have centrelink delinquents who go to their games wearing blue and white stripes  ;D

10 FLAGS

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 09:46:03 PM »
And what the stuff are we doing playing this eureka poo with that poo club. RFC shouldnt be part of Eureka Games. Its a stuffen farce. B.Gale should take Richmond out of that game and we should only have to play that rubbish club 1 time per year at the most.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2012, 10:19:56 PM »
And what the stuff are we doing playing this eureka poo with that poo club. RFC shouldnt be part of Eureka Games. Its a stuffen farce. B.Gale should take Richmond out of that game and we should only have to play that rubbish club 1 time per year at the most.

Good call ramps,

If only they could be relegated to the vfl for good.
What do former captain is a midget who they call boomer?? Is that cos they "boom" him in the locker rooms?
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

dwaino

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2012, 10:44:31 PM »
If flags and finals can't get anyone to support your club, then you're pretty much rooted.

Eff off, flogs.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2012, 10:48:52 PM »
Don't panic guys, it's Conca today but it will be Scott as soon as the season starts.
I'm tipping bottom 4 or the Roos, without Harvey and Petrie it would be a whole lot worse :lol :lol

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2012, 10:57:59 PM »
Don't panic guys, it's Conca today but it will be Scott as soon as the season starts.
I'm tipping bottom 4 or the Roos, without Harvey and Petrie it would beta whole lot worse :lol :lol

Don't worry not in a panic, still remember them not wanting a bar of the 'save our skins'
Well the karma bus is coming... Next stop nort melbourne
Should ship em off to ACT and call em 'canberra kangaroos' boomer can be the waterboy once he retires
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2012, 12:06:49 AM »
Jack Ziebell last year. Good call.

Recent history Wayne Schwass, Wayne Carey, Anthony Stevens, David KIng, Glenn Archer  all good players but dogs on the field who were not without seedy tactics but of course all five of their fans no want retribution.

Eff off Nought Melbourne.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 10:25:25 AM »
Ill be there to clap them wankers out when they are closing down Arden street, good riddance to a nothing club that stood for nothing, represents nobody and is going nowhere except back to local football. Bahbye! 
Lots of people name their swords......

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2012, 10:50:00 AM »
Ill be there to clap them wankers out when they are closing down Arden street, good riddance to a nothing club that stood for nothing, represents nobody and is going nowhere except back to local football. Bahbye!

Can you believe that at Nought/Tigers game last year we sent this 40 year old bloke into tears when we yelled out that the club was a joke who stands for nothing. Go to Tassy and stay there.

The little scared boy went and told security on us. For what?? We never swore we just said how much of a joke the club was.

One of the funniest moments at a game i've ever experienced.

Outside of the usual Carlton & Bombers there is something about this club i really hate, cant stand losing to them.

They certainly make up my top 5
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2012, 11:06:19 AM »
The trial by media scrutiny surrounding this incident has been a disgrace.

The tribunal will hit him with everything they can.

Offline Gargoyle

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2012, 11:06:29 AM »
I couldn't agree more. This "club", and I do use the term extremely loosely for all they are is camel dung, deserve nothing but the contempt of any self respecting supporters. They are a useless, team, with a contemptible administration, and neanderthal supporters (all five of them).
I don't think anybody would shed a tear if they were to disappear from the scene. Tassie anyone?
'A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction.'
Oscar Wilde

Gigantor

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2012, 11:31:34 AM »
Gargoyle all those things that you state they might be,but one thing you cant deny ..Over the past 30 years they have been way more successful than us,and to me that says a lot of the culture of that organisation

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2012, 11:33:12 AM »
If he gets more than 2 it'll be an embarrasment for footy. Rance got 3 for a similar knock last year