Author Topic: Trade/FA rumours  (Read 452203 times)

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
Re: Trade/FA rumours
« Reply #1320 on: September 22, 2016, 11:21:23 PM »
Motlop is a dud, mitchell and prestia to RFC FOR pick 6  and griffiths, let them  work it out, they can have Astbury as well if they throw in someone with some genitalia in them
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 11:37:35 PM by MintOnLamb »

dwaino

« Reply #1321 on: September 23, 2016, 12:10:28 AM »
Is Mitchell this year's version of Treloar/Taylor Adams/whoever else we were apparently getting?

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #1322 on: September 23, 2016, 12:16:35 AM »
Prestia and Mitchell? No stuffing chance
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1323 on: September 23, 2016, 02:30:53 AM »
Did anyone hear the Jack Darking may be in the move?
I'd give up our pick 6 for him if that was the case.
The modern day CHF prototype IMO.
Star. Love watching him play.
Thoughts??

:lol not pick 6

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1324 on: September 23, 2016, 02:32:44 AM »
Id look at Mitch Brown but if I was targeting a KP back from the west I'd be looking at Eric McKenzie

:chuck

He didn't sign an extension though he is contracted for next year

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #1325 on: September 23, 2016, 03:25:48 AM »
I've heard  Prestia will pretty much be it and all other trades will be for draft picks in the top 30 - 40....ideally want two in the top 10 then another two before pick 30 and another one before pick 40...targets are 3 mids (at least two inside)& 2 kpps...
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1326 on: September 23, 2016, 03:36:17 AM »
I've heard  Prestia will pretty much be it and all other trades will be for draft picks in the top 30 - 40....ideally want two in the top 10 then another two before pick 30 and another one before pick 40...targets are 3 mids (at least two inside) & 2 kpps....

It's a start but if that is indeed true, I'm guessing we're happy with Hampson, Soldo, Griff and maybe Maric as our ruck stocks :lol

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #1327 on: September 23, 2016, 03:59:00 AM »
Well we likely won't be trading for a ruck but I think the club's banking on Clarke being delisted and getting him for free, which frankly is worse than getting no rucks...
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #1328 on: September 23, 2016, 05:52:28 AM »
Can't be worse than megan
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #1329 on: September 23, 2016, 06:47:22 AM »
So pick 6 for Mitchell then? Does that do the deal?

Chance

He's a GUN

Offline Hes My Hero

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #1330 on: September 23, 2016, 11:23:40 AM »
6 an Ellis for Mitchell and 15-18

Then

15-18 for Prestia

? ? ? ?

tony_montana

« Reply #1331 on: September 23, 2016, 12:48:12 PM »

AFL Insider: Martin the core of a super deal

While plenty of folk are denying it’s going to happen, Adelaide’s offer of a $6 million, five-year deal to Dustin Martin has some legs and could see one of the all-time great super trades.

It seems the Tigers can ill afford to lose Martin, but Punt Road powerbrokers are considering all options in their desire to get back in finals contention as soon as possible, and Dusty may be of more value on the trade table than plying his trade in their midfield.

Here are the basics of a four-club deal currently being considered: Martin to Adelaide for Tom Lynch and pick 13; pick 13 to Port Adelaide for Hamish Hartlett; Hartlett to Gold Coast; Dion Prestia to Richmond.

The Crows get the midfielder they see themselves needing to round out a flag assault while keeping a powerful forward line of Tex, JJ and Eddie Betts.

The wash-up of all that would be that Richmond get a top-line key forward to support Jack Riewoldt, plus Prestia and keep their first draft pick at number six.

Gold Coast get an experienced, quality midfielder and Port get salary cap space and an extra first rounder.

That’s as close to a win-win-win-win deal as you will find.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/afl/news/martin-the-core-of-an-afl-super-deal/13lhzz27eub5l1grelgudn8eq9

Would you do Lynch and prestia for martin?

dwaino

« Reply #1332 on: September 23, 2016, 12:54:17 PM »
Best thing about that is keeping pick 6 but Dusty is a match winner and IMO 1x Dusty > pick 6 + Prestia. If we were obliged to trade him I'd rather see how we could use him in some sort of combination to get Prestia, Mitchell and keep pick 6.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #1333 on: September 23, 2016, 12:54:40 PM »

AFL Insider: Martin the core of a super deal

While plenty of folk are denying it’s going to happen, Adelaide’s offer of a $6 million, five-year deal to Dustin Martin has some legs and could see one of the all-time great super trades.

It seems the Tigers can ill afford to lose Martin, but Punt Road powerbrokers are considering all options in their desire to get back in finals contention as soon as possible, and Dusty may be of more value on the trade table than plying his trade in their midfield.

Here are the basics of a four-club deal currently being considered: Martin to Adelaide for Tom Lynch and pick 13; pick 13 to Port Adelaide for Hamish Hartlett; Hartlett to Gold Coast; Dion Prestia to Richmond.

The Crows get the midfielder they see themselves needing to round out a flag assault while keeping a powerful forward line of Tex, JJ and Eddie Betts.

The wash-up of all that would be that Richmond get a top-line key forward to support Jack Riewoldt, plus Prestia and keep their first draft pick at number six.

Gold Coast get an experienced, quality midfielder and Port get salary cap space and an extra first rounder.

That’s as close to a win-win-win-win deal as you will find.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/afl/news/martin-the-core-of-an-afl-super-deal/13lhzz27eub5l1grelgudn8eq9

Would you do Lynch and prestia for martin?

No for mine. Dusty is worth 2 Prestias. We get one and a Vickery type in return with this deal.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1334 on: September 23, 2016, 12:56:25 PM »
Won't happen. GC get reamed!!!!!
Lose Lynch AND Prestige for Hartlett!!!!! :gobdrop
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.