Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 272750 times)

Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #930 on: July 06, 2010, 07:29:53 AM »
lol Infamy" Breathing apparatus" sounds so much more clever than oxygen mask.
I want to know why there was someone from the media at the hospital before the ambulance!!! :banghead
Our leak at the club needs to be outed, named and shamed publicly! >:(

Unless in this case 2JD the leak is at the hospital itself.  Reporters from many facets of journalism would have sources at major hospitals for these type of 'scoops' and a call to say Ben Cousins is on his way in would be worthy of passing on.  It wouldn't have taken Barrett more than 5 minutes to get from the city to Epworth with that type of news.

...or one of the ambos might have called it in?

(the ambos do a great job BTW)

Offline 2JD

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #931 on: July 06, 2010, 08:27:10 AM »
lol Infamy" Breathing apparatus" sounds so much more clever than oxygen mask.
I want to know why there was someone from the media at the hospital before the ambulance!!! :banghead
Our leak at the club needs to be outed, named and shamed publicly! >:(

Unless in this case 2JD the leak is at the hospital itself.  Reporters from many facets of journalism would have sources at major hospitals for these type of 'scoops' and a call to say Ben Cousins is on his way in would be worthy of passing on.  It wouldn't have taken Barrett more than 5 minutes to get from the city to Epworth with that type of news.

(the ambos do a great job BTW)

Welcome to the real world me :wallywink
It must have been the ambos,( I wouldve thought theyd have more respect for their client?/patient?. The hospital said they didnt know who it was till he got there. Then again, they are possibly lying too

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #932 on: July 06, 2010, 09:34:53 AM »
It was gutter journalism of the highest order last night. Without actually saying it they implied a helluva lot without one shred of evidence  :banghead :banghead

From Barrett's live cross outside Epworth , where he carried on and threw in that we mustn't forget Ben's history so we really don't know what he has taken

TO Hutchy's "he's a drug addict, always will be" rant in repsonse to Dermie's he's a "reformed drug addict" comment to which Caro chipped in "I think we should say "re-formed" drug addict"

To Caro's comments about his drinking this time (again no proof) and then bringing up her story from earlier inthe year about his drinking... we know the one that Benny Gale flatly denied

The only one who made any semsblence of sense was Grant Thomas who simply said he's a sick boy and it isn't a footy issue now, it's medical on e and it should be left at that

And then Hutchy finsihes by saying "we are all just concerned about Ben's health"

Please give me a break you hypocrite  :banghead :banghead

It was pathetic, it was disgraceful it was gutter journalism again  :banghead :banghead :banghead

But at the end of the day we shouldn't have expected anything more should we ???

I have to admit, I can usually take what those maggots Hutchy & Barrett report with a grain of salt, but their coverage of Ben's story on Monday made my blood boil. I hope one of those ambulances they chase run them over soon.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #933 on: July 06, 2010, 09:38:50 AM »
Unless in this case 2JD the leak is at the hospital itself.  Reporters from many facets of journalism would have sources at major hospitals for these type of 'scoops' and a call to say Ben Cousins is on his way in would be worthy of passing on.  It wouldn't have taken Barrett more than 5 minutes to get from the city to Epworth with that type of news.

Wouldn't the journo's have scanners as well, picking up the radio of police, ambos and firefighters?
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #934 on: July 06, 2010, 11:01:25 AM »
yes they do, guaranteed, its just a radio and it would just be jumping through each emergency freq, if they pick up a transmission they can stop the scan on the active channel and listen in, in fact anyone can, it isn't secure comms.  If you hear an address you can pump it in to your little laptop and it can do a quick search against your sleaze database and lo and behold it is a celebrity!  Benny's address, unconscious, ...bit later taking patient to Epworth hospital, all to easy.  Hutchy would know the address by heart anyway.
Lots of people name their swords......

Tigermonk

« Reply #935 on: July 06, 2010, 01:17:13 PM »
yes they do, guaranteed, its just a radio and it would just be jumping through each emergency freq, if they pick up a transmission they can stop the scan on the active channel and listen in, in fact anyone can, it isn't secure comms.  If you hear an address you can pump it in to your little laptop and it can do a quick search against your sleaze database and lo and behold it is a celebrity!  Benny's address, unconscious, ...bit later taking patient to Epworth hospital, all to easy.  Hutchy would know the address by heart anyway.

thats cause Hutchy address is the same as Ben Cousins

example Bens address would be 327 Bambra rd & Hutchy is 327B Bambra rd ( B = bin )  ;D
so he must know who lives inside the house cause Hutchy lives & reports from his bin next to the Gutter = Tip-rat :lol

oh BTW ambo's donot give out a patients name over airwaves. police go to mobile phones because of people like Hutchy  ;D

tony_montana

« Reply #936 on: July 06, 2010, 01:59:12 PM »
yes they do, guaranteed, its just a radio and it would just be jumping through each emergency freq, if they pick up a transmission they can stop the scan on the active channel and listen in, in fact anyone can, it isn't secure comms.  If you hear an address you can pump it in to your little laptop and it can do a quick search against your sleaze database and lo and behold it is a celebrity!  Benny's address, unconscious, ...bit later taking patient to Epworth hospital, all to easy.  Hutchy would know the address by heart anyway.

example Bens address would be 327 Bambra rd & Hutchy is 327B Bambra rd ( B = bin )  ;D

pay that  :lol

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #937 on: July 06, 2010, 02:10:31 PM »
Just shut up already media!!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #938 on: July 06, 2010, 06:31:52 PM »
Here's the video of the FC segments from last night .....

About Cousins:
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/video.aspx?tab=2&videoid=305AA0AA-6DCE-47EE-A81F-3FDD6D7B94C8

About Richmond:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YCfsYCScr0

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #939 on: July 06, 2010, 07:58:49 PM »
yes they do, guaranteed, its just a radio and it would just be jumping through each emergency freq, if they pick up a transmission they can stop the scan on the active channel and listen in, in fact anyone can, it isn't secure comms.  If you hear an address you can pump it in to your little laptop and it can do a quick search against your sleaze database and lo and behold it is a celebrity!  Benny's address, unconscious, ...bit later taking patient to Epworth hospital, all to easy.  Hutchy would know the address by heart anyway.

The emergency services up here have digital radio which the general public cannot listen to (encryped I think, I have a mate right into radios and he cant listen in). Would be surprised if it wasn't the same every where.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #940 on: July 06, 2010, 08:08:49 PM »

so he must know who lives inside the house cause Hutchy lives & reports from his bin next to the Gutter = Tip-rat :lol

oh BTW ambo's donot give out a patients name over airwaves. police go to mobile phones because of people like Hutchy  ;D

Classic! :thumbsup
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Tigermonk

« Reply #941 on: July 07, 2010, 01:48:37 AM »

The emergency services up here have digital radio which the general public cannot listen to (encryped I think, I have a mate right into radios and he cant listen in). Would be surprised if it wasn't the same every where.

Tell your mate to go buy a new scanner.  ;D

Tigermonk

« Reply #942 on: July 07, 2010, 02:15:15 AM »

no problem here mate  :thumbsup message in the mail AL

Offline smasha

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #943 on: July 07, 2010, 03:05:44 AM »

LMAO. :lol :lol :lol :lol

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #944 on: July 12, 2010, 10:35:48 PM »
The Cousins-bashing duo of Hutchy and Caro are coming up now. I wonder if they can go through a episode without mentioning Cuz given he didn't play. I won't hold my breath.