Author Topic: Footy Classified  (Read 272685 times)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
Re: Footy Classified
« Reply #1425 on: July 10, 2012, 12:15:31 AM »
Don't know if anyone else is watching... But they had ratboy barrett out on location at the westpac centre
Macguire, pert, clokes there etc supposedly talking re: deal
Ratboy dirty enough to be filming thru a small gap in the window curtain... This guy will stoop to any low- and to think he was sniffin around punt rd last week :shh

and that other young dude. the "apprentice"

a young Anthony Hudson.

lolll @ grant thomas tonight.. how much does he hate Richmond?

prick

You've got to be joking? He's a fan of us. Didn't bag us once. He was obviously winding up Caro by saying "why sack a bloke for sleeping in"

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1426 on: July 10, 2012, 12:27:01 AM »
A little about us last night ...

* Lyon started by saying the game wasn't one you would want to watch again [Ed: understatement #1]. Richmond should have iced the game by 1/4 time but they kicked very poorly for goal [Ed: understatement #2]. Incredible really Melbourne were still only 20 points down with 10 minutes to play.

* Brought up about Lloyd on the Sunday Footy Show bagging Jack for his petulance and continually talking to the umpires looking for frees. Caro said that's not the main issue about Jack from Saturday. Jack kicked poorly. Thomas said it's just Jack's nature and if Jack hadn't taken heed of the criticism about his onfield behaviour you'd see a lot more of it. A credit to Jack that he is curbing that behaviour most of the time.

* Replayed Craig Cameron saying Martin needs structure in his life. Caro said that's been known for a while. First time it's been mentioned publicly. Dusty just comes from a different background and upbringing. Thomas thought Connors being sacked for sleeping in was harsh. He would have handled it differently (didn't give an answer as to how) and wouldn't have terminated his contract. Caro said Dan was on his 8th and last chance and he knew that after the previous time. Thomas said Rob Harvey was late for training or missed it 2-3 times per year. Caro said that's a ridiculous analogy comparing the two. Hutchy said there's also the influence on Dustin Martin partying to 2-3am in the morning. Thomas replied so Connors is copping the whack for Martin.

* The obligatory Richmond Good Call/Bad Call question tonight was - "Richmond will learn to regret ever playing Gold Coast in Cairns?"
Caro said bad call, condescending call and doomsday call. Richmond should hopefully be able to beat the Gold Coast anywhere in the country if they are serious. By this time next year Richmond will be debt free and hopefully all future home games against the Suns will be at the MCG.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #1427 on: July 10, 2012, 08:29:49 AM »
Don't know if anyone else is watching... But they had ratboy barrett out on location at the westpac centre
Ratboy dirty enough to be filming thru a small gap in the window curtain... This guy will stoop to any low- and to think he was sniffin around punt rd last week :shh

a young Anthony Hudson.

prick

You've got to be joking? He's a fan of us. Didn't bag us once. He was obviously winding up Caro by saying "why sack a bloke for sleeping in"

He's a wanker.
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1428 on: July 10, 2012, 11:01:31 AM »
Everyone's a wanker, or fool or tossa if they don't agree with the thought process of a few ..
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #1429 on: July 10, 2012, 11:55:32 AM »
Everyone's a wanker, or fool or tossa if they don't agree with the thought process of a few ..

Lol.

You are the master of disrespect anytime someone disagrees with you.

So yeah, I guess you are correct

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1430 on: July 10, 2012, 12:05:34 PM »

Lol.

Another angel of the site!!

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1431 on: July 10, 2012, 12:18:41 PM »

Lol.

Yes it's all rather ironic really. ;D

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1432 on: July 10, 2012, 12:31:05 PM »
Rabid dogs are at it again.... Should be more on the way soon.., more like sheep actually!!

"Rucks:

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1433 on: July 10, 2012, 12:37:32 PM »
some just become monotone. :lol

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1434 on: July 10, 2012, 12:44:49 PM »
FFS MOVE ON, two days of stupid poo now, honestly, I am over half the crap on this forum. I had an opinion just like the NO EXCUSES opinion I had and now the threads are full of poo.

Like I said, funny how the team agreed with no excuses, let's see how long before we lose another game we should win and someone says mentally weak!!

Anyway, I am over the snide remarks from both sides, one being me only, so let's stop the crap!

"Rucks:

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1435 on: July 10, 2012, 02:14:16 PM »

a young Anthony Hudson.

prick

He's a wanker.

He's a fishermen and he's caught you.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1436 on: July 10, 2012, 03:33:20 PM »
just on Thommo i sense
most dont respect his opinion
within the football community. :clapping

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1437 on: July 10, 2012, 08:59:15 PM »
FFS MOVE ON, two days of stupid poo now, honestly, I am over half the crap on this forum. I had an opinion just like the NO EXCUSES opinion I had and now the threads are full of poo.

Like I said, funny how the team agreed with no excuses, let's see how long before we lose another game we should win and someone says mentally weak!!

Anyway, I am over the snide remarks from both sides, one being me only, so let's stop the crap!

I think you will find the line hey use will be "were a young side, still learning" we're not mentally weak, we're still a young developing side, mental toughness will come with games and age.........

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1438 on: July 10, 2012, 09:47:22 PM »
which is BS. They should should just have it , and have it now
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1439 on: July 10, 2012, 09:53:54 PM »
No you are all right, let's waIt another......what how many years you experts....c'mon, what year, stand up for a change and pick the year we will play finals..

WP, you still sticking by 2013?????

"Rucks: