Author Topic: Caro on 3AW 19/5/09  (Read 1254 times)

Tigermonk

Re: Caro on 3AW 19/5/09
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 08:07:32 AM »
LMFAO  ;D

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 09:15:16 AM »
Now lets blame the guy with the magnet board then, its his fault Mightytiges :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :thatsgold :chuck

Leave Tony out of this!!!  :rollin
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Con65

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 12:26:37 PM »
MT I agree with you.  It is always the coaches fault...!!!

Wallace must have told the players in Rd 1 to go out there and not tackle, drop marks (like Simmo and McGuane from memory), kick it to an opposition player, don't shepard, handball to a player under pressure so that when he coughs up the ball it is his fault and not the handballer's fault...

He also told them to not come out in the 1st quarter in most matches because then we would have a chance of playing 4 quarters of footy...He must have re-inforced this message just before the Melbourne and Swans games.  (He forgot to tell them before the Bulldogs game and we won the first quarter).

Wallace must have told Morton to play on with 1.45 remaining to be played....

IMHO where the hell were our so called leaders on the field...??? MIA is where they were....When Nahas goaled to put us 9 points up with 2.55 to play...why werent our so called on field leaders -you know- the guys who went and met with Wallace yesterday...- why werent they doing a Treadrea and telling everyone to get back and flood the backline...or why didnt they do it after Morton kicked out on the full...or just before the ball was thrown back in  with 1.22 or so to play...Treadrea showed what leadership is...and he isn't even their Captain...