Author Topic: Richmond to participate in State Gov's Major Stadia and Arena Strategy (RFC)  (Read 3176 times)

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Beans why don't you come down to a job site and tell us all about your big tough anti union banter.  Stupid stuffers reading the herald sun eating up all the rightwing stuffwittery

Why does he have to go to a job site? Does intimidation help you to win arguements? I'm sure there's an debate to be had with equal merit on the general discussion forum.
Who intimidated anyone?  You pricks are afraid of your own shadows.  Cowards.  "Save me government".  Weak spineless poos attacking people who work for a living.  It makes me sick to my guts people like me served in the forces to defend a nation of stuffing scumbags who attack the working class.  When you attack unions you attack nurses, teachers, construction, REAL firefighters and the list goes on.  I dunno what you do for a stuffing living but don't poo on other people because they want representation against Political and Corporate scumbags.  A lot of the working rights you have in this country were EARNED through their hard work.

Do you really think someone has to argue against a union by standing at a worksite surrounded by a group of union workers?
If you do then I'd say you want to intimatdate that person.
Simple.
Not anti union, not anti defence force, possibly anti someone who wants to get onto a forum and just cast a bullsh1t3 generalisation against someone who wants to make a point.

“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Pretty sure you've taken what Owl said the wrong way...

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame

I get the original point, just had a different take on it ....
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens

No you just choose to make up your own crap to suit yourself.  You constructed a whole confection in your own mind.  They are your own fears/fantasies not mine, swap construction site for hospital and mouth off to nurses.  Beans mentioned CFMEU. You intimidate yourself.  There are some bent operators in unions and I hope they get chucked out BUT I hope they go after bent bastards in business and politics with the same gusto.  After what Brandis just pulled we should be rioting in the streets, nobody has blinked a stuffing eyelid.  Blatant corrupt collusion!  Nothing...He still has his job, lets beat up on unions a bit more.  The Russians used to call people who took up their propaganda causes in the West, 'useful idiots'.  Herald Sun readers.
Lots of people name their swords......

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Beans why don't you come down to a job site and tell us all about your big tough anti union banter.  Stupid stuffers reading the herald sun eating up all the rightwing stuffwittery

Why does he have to go to a job site? Does intimidation help you to win arguements? I'm sure there's an debate to be had with equal merit on the general discussion forum.
Who intimidated anyone?  You pricks are afraid of your own shadows.  Cowards.  "Save me government".  Weak spineless poos attacking people who work for a living.  It makes me sick to my guts people like me served in the forces to defend a nation of stuffing scumbags who attack the working class.  When you attack unions you attack nurses, teachers, construction, REAL firefighters and the list goes on.  I dunno what you do for a stuffing living but don't poo on other people because they want representation against Political and Corporate scumbags.  A lot of the working rights you have in this country were EARNED through their hard work.

People who attack unions attack the working rights that have been fought for. For example:-

Equal pay for women
Minimum basic wage
40 hour week
4 weeks annual leave (previously 5 days until 1973)

These things didn't just inevitably happen because there was some form of magical happy consensus that they were morally the right thing to do.

There was ALOT of resistance and fighting all the way from the extreme capitalists and certain more right of centre political parties.

Don't be fooled people, if the greedy had their way we'd all be working 12 hours a day 6 days a week on 5 bucks an hour. Where do you think the ongoing campaigns in the herald sun, the floating of penalty rate cuts and talk of work choices comes from and who puts it on the agenda?

I agree with this post, my original point was that this type of response  is a much more succinct and effective way of arguing Beans post that some rant about sending him to a work site.
I don't blindingly follow the union logic but recognise and respect the history and background and role of unions over many years.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame

No you just choose to make up your own crap to suit yourself.  You constructed a whole confection in your own mind.  They are your own fears/fantasies not mine, swap construction site for hospital and mouth off to nurses.  Beans mentioned CFMEU. You intimidate yourself.  There are some bent operators in unions and I hope they get chucked out BUT I hope they go after bent bastards in business and politics with the same gusto.  After what Brandis just pulled we should be rioting in the streets, nobody has blinked a stuffing eyelid.  Blatant corrupt collusion!  Nothing...He still has his job, lets beat up on unions a bit more.  The Russians used to call people who took up their propaganda causes in the West, 'useful idiots'.  Herald Sun readers.

I have no idea what crap I have made up, please enlighten me.
I don't care who Beans mentioned, my response wasn't supporting the messsge in his post, it was directed at your response.
I agree on your point about crooked unions and crooked business and govt.
For the record, as the son, grandson and nephew of returned service leavers - each of them would happy to see me speak my mind in a democracy - something each of them fought to protect over 40 years and 3 wars.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
Reflected glory doesn't count.  All my relatives from here to civil wars in England/Scotland and probably beyond have fought, they are not me.  You misrepresented me of using/infering intimidation.  I was inviting Beans to explain to those with no power why they should not have representation.  Non union sites dispense with OHS and cut corners in order to save money and time.  People die on non union sites, they pay a piteous fine and move on.  Half the people I served with would have different opinions to me, that is fine, some came from farms, some came from cities.  We are all individuals.  Imho This country is being overrun by pig ignorant arseholes that get their news from memes and Murdoch propaganda merchants.  The higher and harder you push the pendulum though, the harder it will swing back.  Science, logic and Athiesm will come back into fashion with a vengeance.

Offline Gracie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Everybody deserves representation.

The problem has always been reaching a fair balance between employer and employee. One party always feels it's being screwed by the other. Whether we like them or not, unions are still the best way the common worker has to get a fair go. However, it's when a person holding a stop/slow sign earns $150k a year and teachers of our future leaders earn less than $100K that we see the system is less than perfect. :(
I would hate to be a teacher but 12 weeks of hols a year sounds ok to me. I would need it if i had to teach kids like my own.

Always used this 12 weeks holiday to stir up teacher mates. However now in a relationship with a teacher and the hours she puts in outside school hours is over the top. Regularly gets home and is still up setting lesson plans, marking and doing reports well into the late hours and even 1 or 2 am. Not to mention going to the school on weekends.

Deserve the time off.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Everybody deserves representation.

The problem has always been reaching a fair balance between employer and employee. One party always feels it's being screwed by the other. Whether we like them or not, unions are still the best way the common worker has to get a fair go. However, it's when a person holding a stop/slow sign earns $150k a year and teachers of our future leaders earn less than $100K that we see the system is less than perfect. :(
I would hate to be a teacher but 12 weeks of hols a year sounds ok to me. I would need it if i had to teach kids like my own.

Always used this 12 weeks holiday to stir up teacher mates. However now in a relationship with a teacher and the hours she puts in outside school hours is over the top. Regularly gets home and is still up setting lesson plans, marking and doing reports well into the late hours and even 1 or 2 am. Not to mention going to the school on weekends.

Deserve the time off.
Yep. Senior school teachers work hard for their pay.
Primary school teachers probably have it a bit easier.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
Reflected glory doesn't count.  All my relatives from here to civil wars in England/Scotland and probably beyond have fought, they are not me.  You misrepresented me of using/infering intimidation.  I was inviting Beans to explain to those with no power why they should not have representation.  Non union sites dispense with OHS and cut corners in order to save money and time.  People die on non union sites, they pay a piteous fine and move on.  Half the people I served with would have different opinions to me, that is fine, some came from farms, some came from cities.  We are all individuals.  Imho This country is being overrun by pig ignorant holes that get their news from memes and Murdoch propaganda merchants.  The higher and harder you push the pendulum though, the harder it will swing back.  Science, logic and Athiesm will come back into fashion with a vengeance.

Any fatality on a work site is a tragedy including those on hobby farms, etc. We have had 157 fatalities thus far in 2016 which in so sad and too many and this is something we all need to work on but to suggest they all happen at non union sites is short sighted. The culture across the board is changing for the better and many work places are safer for it. Yes unions have had a say in this change but many companies/businesses who don't have union connections also provide a safe environments whilst paying large amounts of money to ensure H&S guidelines are adhered to at all times. All this being said, i agree with you that we are all individuals and have different opinions.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
", it is important we continue to invest in the Punt Road Oval precinct to ensure we give ourselves the best chance of on-field success."

hahahhaaaaa....aaaahhh Benny still putting out the party lines...yes indeed we will give ourselves the best chance of winning flags is we continue to re-develop PRO.  Might be wise to invest in other stuff too that might get us there a bit quicker

So successful
Caracella and Balmey.

FlashGordon

I think we should also build the rail link between Tulla and PRO as well to give us the best chance at on-field success, 

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
good plan Flash, Jobson Growth would be rapt