Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Richmond Rant / Re: A little perspective…
« Last post by Andyy on Today at 09:17:33 AM »
Top 4 or bottom 4, anything in between is a literal waste of time.

Yeah that's it in a nutshell lol.

And we were never a top 4 chance this year so...may as well finish as low as we can and keep blooding kids with whatever mature players we have left.
Richmond Rant / Re: Injury update 2024
« Last post by Andyy on Today at 09:13:46 AM »
Mate Colina seems to have been injured forever

This one is surely a definite de-list.
Richmond Rant / Re: Injury update 2024
« Last post by julzqld on Today at 07:59:13 AM »
Mate Colina seems to have been injured forever
Richmond Rant / Re: Sack Yze
« Last post by Hard Roar Tiger on Today at 07:42:09 AM »
Clarko is as much about getting membership because of what has has so called achieved. The coaching bit is a bonus.
Yze has to prove he can coach, it is unlikely he can absorb this type of heat beyond year 2 - no matter the injury count.
Richmond Rant / Re: A little perspective…
« Last post by Hard Roar Tiger on Today at 07:37:45 AM »
Top 4 or bottom 4, anything in between is a literal waste of time.
Richmond Rant / Re: Trade talk, rumours & innuendo 2024
« Last post by Hard Roar Tiger on Today at 07:34:33 AM »
There is absolutely no way he’s leaving the Eagles until end of 3rd year. I’d doubt anyone will ever get him from Perth. HJ’s franchises will be lined up for him, ambassador roles for his girlfriend at Rio Tinto and Woodside….. Harley’s going to be an extremely wealthy man by the year’s end
2 ACLs in 2 weeks at VFL. 3rd for year including Clarke. It’s stuffen disgraceful

What is disgraceful? Are you "blaming" the medical & conditioning staff for someone doing a ACL?

If their strength training isn't done properly, then a muscle imbalance makes stuff like ACLs much much much more likely.

:shh

Inb4 the Meehan mob swarm the thread again to throw themselves on the grenade..... :shh

Must have had poor strength and conditioning training each of the 4 times he’s done it then.

Seriously your posts are tiresome. You’ll go after claw and the Italian fellow for mouthing off but anyone who disagrees with your takes and out come the childish replies with your little  :shh :shh :shh at the end of it like what your saying is gospel.

‘Meehan apologists’. Yeah right. There is an endless list of injuries to go after Meehan for that show that whole department needs a revamp. There’s really no need to clutch at straws and blame him for ACL’s. What’s next concussions?

Let's be honest you wouldn't have a clue what he has done, or hasn't done. We can only look at the current state of play, and it's not very positive for our guy.

While I don't think Naismith 4th acl is a result of magic hands, I do suspect his unprofessional may have had something to do with gibcus missing.

The club would gain some respect if they come out and told the members they were reviewing his position,

« Last post by Diocletian on Today at 12:17:49 AM »
We're going hard for Reid....the catch - so are are at least half a dozen other Victorian clubs.... :shh

Going to be some eye watering offers for this kid.......Baker, Bolton and our first - would you do it? Reckon I just might.... :shh

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/vdJQWZpLcdEucBpp/?mibextid=jmPrMh

Wooooooweeeeee

Single-handedly tore apart a premiership contender playing in a bottom 4 side in only his tenth senior game looking like Dusty in 2017....even making Judd's first year look pedestrian  - yeah I'd sell the farm.....the exact kind of player you build a list around that wins you flags and  puts bums on seats.... :shh
« Last post by Andyy on Today at 12:13:49 AM »
We're going hard for Reid....the catch - so are are at least half a dozen other Victorian clubs.... :shh

Going to be some eye watering offers for this kid.......Baker, Bolton and our first - would you do it? Reckon I just might.... :shh

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/vdJQWZpLcdEucBpp/?mibextid=jmPrMh

Wooooooweeeeee
« Last post by Diocletian on Today at 12:09:12 AM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10