Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Richmond Rant / Re: State of Umpiring [merged]
« Last post by georgies31 on Today at 05:38:25 AM »
Balme was the only one call the them out and now is in a advisor tole for the lady's side and dnd of year his gone the best footy administrator and he wanted to go on.
Richmond Rant / Re: Tylar Young [merged]
« Last post by georgies31 on Today at 05:35:16 AM »
Loool the amount of ball coming in our defence you really expect the ship not to sink.
What's astounding is no one gets on our senior players back here letting our kids down and letting Yze down to. Take away Vlastuin and Rioli the rest are bluggering we're talking 3 time premiership players leaving it to the kids.
I want to see some fireworks from Yze in the presser.  It's time he talked to the supporters directly to ease our suffering
Dream on. Yze is a mole. Sent to destroy us. It's evident now

You truly are braindead

The best thing for us this year is bottom two

It’s working out perfectly
Losers mentality.. how's north Melbourne going . Never seen Sydney nor Geelong bottom out.
So who is the brain-dead one?

What's Sydney got to show for it 1 flag in 10 years. Yeah the cats got one more I'll give them that , but wait until their oldies retire like we witnessed against the sun's missing key experience players there time is coming. Not a loosing mentality it's simple we need a rebuild just like the hawks and lions did after there era.The cattle is not there. Go to the draft simple as that.
Richmond Rant / Re: Adem Yze is our new coach [merged]
« Last post by georgies31 on Today at 05:23:05 AM »
Few points

Some got carried away with the early form and win was always going to get worse with more kids in and senior blokes coasting around and adding injuries. Rebuild no doubt.

Blaming Yze is ridiculous get the best coach in afl now he will struggle the cattle is not there. Needs the preseason clean up the list and football department needs a revamp. Most importantly put the right people next to him invest in the footy department club has been taking the short way out standards dropped we herd covid cuts before what's the exuse now nothing spend in the footy department.This bs Yze rocked the ship over memorabilia what a lousy exuse players agreed and it's in another room move on we're in a new dawn.

Blame our defence all you like it's still our best part of our side. Sinking ship playing in our defence so much ball comes in because midfield and forward line can't compete.

Hit the draft hard and make hard calls whoever is in stays whoever wants our pack your bags.
Richmond Rant / Re: Changes for next week against the Dons?
« Last post by Wazza on Today at 12:51:58 AM »
Please this ☝️☝️☝️
Richmond Rant / Re: Jayden Short [merged]
« Last post by Diocletian on Today at 12:48:27 AM »
For the love of god either move him forward or better yet drop him and then trade him...annoys me more than any RFC player ever has and that's saying something...even George at his comical worst at least stuffing tried.... :thumbsdown
blah, blah, blah.

Suck it up and look forward..

Richmond Rant / Re: Tylar Young [merged]
« Last post by Damo on Today at 12:21:13 AM »
He is softer than a soccer player in the Italian league.  Him and Short need to go.  I don't give a stuff if we have to play a little leaguer instead of him.  He stinks worse than the Werribee sewerage farm.
Soccer players not just in Italy but all over are not soft. They are just cheats. They do what they do to stall, stop the game. It's tactical softness and I hate it. Can't stand it to be honest.
Anyway I'm showing as many Italians as possible what real football is. And yes I show them footage of our glory days not current team. They all think we are nuts.
I keep telling them , soccer is a sissy version of football.

Italian footballers are diving rolling sooks

https://youtu.be/Rh2KLm4DpXE?si=2USYzEXuRhml7iIQ

Embarrassments to themselves and their country

Losers
Richmond Rant / Re: Richmond vs Brisbane @ the Gabba --- Round 10, 2024
« Last post by torch on Yesterday at 11:58:58 PM »
When was the last time we have kicked 5, 6, 6 and 6 goals from our past 4 matches?

When was the last time we had lost by 91 and 119 points for two weeks in a row?

Next week, if we lose by 90-100 points, what will happen? We just accept that?

What did Yze say in his post press-conference?

He said on Thursday, “we want to make it difficult for Brisbane.”

First 12 goals of the match makes it very difficult for them.

About 10 goals from within 20 metres.

I want him to take aim at our senior players expect Vlastuin, Rioli and somewhat Prestia.

11 Premiership players in the team shouldn’t be losing by 210 points in 2 weeks.

2 Premiership players had over 20 touches tonight. 2.

Dustin Martin, Legend. Immortal. Still on $1.2m.

I just watched the highlights from afl.com.

Jayden Short should not be playing in defence again. He had 3 goals kicked on him, in the first 30 minutes of the match and probably more that wasn’t shown.

Young, send back to VFL.

Our defence don’t actually defend.

Again, having no 2 talls in the forward line gives us nothing around the ground.

Why would you want to watch us at the ground when we are averaging 6 goals a match and concede 20 goals?

This is what you really call, Rock Bottom and THROUGH THICK AND THIN.

Very thin, could be nothing soon.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10