Author Topic: McGuane to Brisbane  (Read 5318 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: McGuane to Brisbane
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2011, 11:58:16 AM »
No mention of McGuane when Lions list manager Rob Kerr was interviewed on tradeweekradio.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2011, 12:08:00 PM »
Sigh! Well thats a shame, it seems we've tried at teh trade table as best we could. Have to make the tough calls and delist some players (McGuane contracted obviously).
Go Tigers!

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2011, 12:09:28 PM »
Sigh! Well thats a shame, it seems we've tried at teh trade table as best we could. Have to make the tough calls and delist some players (McGuane contracted obviously).
Not over yet, I think Brisbane will look at other trades once they have struck a deal with Freo over Clark.

Freo just traded their compo pick to GWS for Pick 20 in this years draft, so maybe we will see some movement on the Clark to Freo front now, which means McGuane may end up going their later in the week.

10 FLAGS

« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2011, 12:17:48 PM »
Not over yet, I think Brisbane will look at other trades once they have struck a deal with Freo over Clark.

Freo just traded their compo pick to GWS for Pick 20 in this years draft, so maybe we will see some movement on the Clark to Freo front now, which means McGuane may end up going their later in the week.

Some of these clubs giving back their compo picks to the GCS and GWS are stuffin stupid IMHO.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2011, 12:28:12 PM »
SpyandSource deepthroat twitter:

"Luke McGuane will be at Brisbane next year. Details of what the trade will involve still to come."

Offline JVT

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2011, 01:23:53 PM »
SpyandSource deepthroat twitter:

"Luke McGuane will be at Brisbane next year. Details of what the trade will involve still to come."
Let's hope he is right.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2011, 03:40:29 PM »
Love trade week lol
Go Tigers!