Author Topic: 2nd half of season line up.  (Read 811 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
2nd half of season line up.
« on: April 04, 2008, 10:13:01 PM »
How are you hoping he side will look towards the end of the season?

Bowden Thursfeild King
Newman Schultz Connors
Deledio Cogs Cotchin
Morton Hughes Edwards/Pettifer
Brown Richo Reiwoldt
Simmonds Tambling Foley
Johnson Pattison Polak Tuck

Raines Jackson Polo White Casserly Collins Collard McMahon Meyer
McGaune Putt Graham Gourdis Rance Moore

Out: Tivendale, Hyde, Howatt

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: 2nd half of season line up.
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 12:29:11 AM »
B:   Moore   Thursfield   King
HB: Newman  Schulz   Connors
C:  Deledio   Jackson  Edwards       
HF: Johnson   Richo    Bowden
F:   Morton   Hughes   Pettifer
R: Simmonds Tambling Foley
Int: Pattison  Brown  Cotchin  Tuck

I don't see many major changes unless there's a repeat of 2007 and we decide to tank by playing the kids  :whistle. More like cubs getting a handful of games especially as a number had interrupted preseasons. I've put Connors and Edwards in but there'd be question marks over their fitness. Like to see Rance, Collo and of course Jack too get a few games.

I think Cogs will be just happy to get through the year unscathed. He may play a couple of games towards the end of the year. I still think we'll rely on Sugar and Tuck in the midfield this year.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 11:47:47 AM »
B:   Moore   Thursfield   King
HB: Newman  Schulz   Connors
C:  Deledio   Jackson  Edwards       
HF: Johnson   Richo    Bowden
F:   Morton   Hughes   Pettifer
R: Simmonds Tambling Foley
Int: Pattison  Brown  Cotchin  Tuck

I don't see many major changes unless there's a repeat of 2007 and we decide to tank by playing the kids  :whistle. More like cubs getting a handful of games especially as a number had interrupted preseasons. I've put Connors and Edwards in but there'd be question marks over their fitness. Like to see Rance, Collo and of course Jack too get a few games.

I think Cogs will be just happy to get through the year unscathed. He may play a couple of games towards the end of the year. I still think we'll rely on Sugar and Tuck in the midfield this year.

Will be intersting to see how Moore goes against the Pies. Im still not sure if I rate him. I would hope Rance/McGaune, even Reiwoldt is challanging for that spot.

The forward line is also a intersting set up. Do we require a crumber? ie. Collard/Edwards/Tambling/Cotchin type.
 - What role does Bowden serve in the world line?

I would hope Edwards and Connors in there. Anything else would make me question the direction of the club - If Hyde/Tivendale/Howat types are in this role come Round 22. Rance and Reiwoldt are only 1st/2nd year KPP.

Raines is in trouble unless comes good. Cogs @ 80% of his best walks into our best 10 players.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 11:12:18 PM »
Based on today's "effort" there'll be a few farewell games in the last month of the season and more youth and pace added to the forward line.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd