Author Topic: edwards  (Read 7755 times)

TigerTimeII

edwards
« on: May 26, 2012, 03:36:41 PM »
told u he can play
all u knockers f o

Ruanaidh

Re: edwards
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 05:08:15 PM »
I think you are getting a bit carried away with your 'FO' posts ::) Are you going to post for every player on the list? .......Back to Edwards...yes I reckon he has filled that missing link on the Forward line and should be in for a good year considering the supply he will continue to get from our 1st rate midfield group.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 05:08:57 PM »
LMAO

Go Shed

10 FLAGS

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 05:10:31 PM »
Admittedly has put in another very good game. Credit where its due, I think Hardwick and Smith and co. have finally got him to understand how to go about the game, its been a long time coming but he is improving based on the last games.

TigerTimeII

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 05:12:51 PM »
I think you are getting a bit carried away with your 'FO' posts ::) Are you going to post for every player on the list? .......Back to Edwards...yes I reckon he has filled that missing link on the Forward line and should be in for a good year considering the supply he will continue to get from our 1st rate midfield group.

whats wrong with abbreviating fall over!!!!

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 05:15:20 PM »
I think you are getting a bit carried away with your 'FO' posts ::) Are you going to post for every player on the list?

Well we sure hear about it from those two knob polishers when we lose so why not.

GFTW username

TigerTimeII

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2012, 05:17:05 PM »
i loves use all lol

adrian yo adrian

tony_montana

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2012, 05:18:36 PM »
Credit where its due, sounds like he's turning it around and starting to play a role, hope he keeps improving, just makes it that much easier on our top half dozen

Ruanaidh

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2012, 05:20:10 PM »
I think you are getting a bit carried away with your 'FO' posts ::) Are you going to post for every player on the list?

Well we sure hear about it from those two knob polishers when we lose so why not.

You have a point there :laugh:

the claw

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2012, 05:39:03 PM »
i for one dont rate him.
 but some credit to him his last two weeks have been good, but can he sustain it?  i doubt it.
seen these little patches from him before only to see him revert to normal for big patches. consistency is the key and eliminating the poor decisions and poor disposal.

Offline Muscles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2012, 05:41:24 PM »
Seemed to have a bit of a limp up in that final chase at the end of the game.  Slight hammy?

I was waiting for him to shank a kick today and it didn't happen!  He's improving

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2012, 05:59:29 PM »
Yep, two good games in a row, two threads, 4 years of poo games=more threads. Please let's just use one thread for him... :thumbsup

Well done Shane, please keep it up to prove people like me wrong! Or please keep it up to improve your trade value......contracted or not, he is still tradable.. ;D
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2012, 08:30:21 PM »
 :shh

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2012, 08:31:37 PM »

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2012, 08:33:07 PM »
:shh

BTW, why don't we ever hear from you when he plays s h i t..? Funny that. ::)

"Rucks: