Author Topic: NOT FUNNY AND JACKSTAR JUST MAY BE RIGHT AND 2008 WILL BE A DR PHIL YEAR 4 ALL  (Read 3156 times)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
i think we must all start to take notice of what jack has been saying. yes i know its preseason, bla bla bla, and i know its only a nab game bla bla bla

but what we do know is we wanted to see a sign, win lose or draw did not matter, but we just wanted to see something that told us, yes this preseason the boys have improved

but they havent, its the same old bullsh.it all over again

terry has 7-9 weeks to save his career
 if he continues to allow our team to play so soft and indecisive he can go to solarium heaven and spend the rest of his days working on his leathery skin.

1/ tivendale, should have been delsited years ago, forget his fluke supergoal, lets face facts he is as dumb as a wacko monkey. did u see him give fiora so much space on his left side on the wing!!!! allowed him to run str8 through and set up a goal 4 the b grade saints team!!! not to mention all his other brain fades!!!!!

2/ hyde.............bloody hell what a loser

3/ sylvester, biggest mistake even putting him on as a rookie

4/ richo, we cant improve while this choker remains in our team. he has no idea nor belief in himself and chokes, we dont want hokers and we dont care how haRD THE TOOL TRIES, he gets 0 reward for 100% effort, thats a liability and he must go

5/ tuck , see tivvers

6/ raines, oh my what a pretty boy non footballer tool he is

im not going to go on about jon blingers riewoldt just yet they have time

we do have some positives, lids is a champ, morton is a class act and too good 4 us, brown is set for a good yr and simmo showed signs. moore was good and jackson is only needed for his mongrel. petts and newman seemed like they have alot to offer and patto is gonna keep improving.

but seriously theses positives will be all screwed up by wallace if he continues his bs game plan and continues to play these bloody no hoper dumb@rse tools

there are some more postives but so what they are seriously outweighed by the negatives.

if terry stays on and continues his dellusional bs game plan , all us tigerfans will be booking flights to see doc phil!

for christs sake , the score meant nothing, but after a preseason we jjust wanted to see a sign of improvement . thats not too much to ask

Moi

Go and support another club then X

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
i wont support another club, but its time the club , esp miller and wallace took a reality check
i flew back from th egold coast early yesterday to get back in time to watch us play like that against a b grade team
as a rfc member and supporter i have every right to criticise every mistake they make and every poor effort they show

its time someone at rfc made the reaal tough and hard decisions, but no one there has the balls to do so

Moi

i wont support another club, but its time the club , esp miller and wallace took a reality check
i flew back from th egold coast early yesterday to get back in time to watch us play like that against a b grade team
as a rfc member and supporter i have every right to criticise every mistake they make and every poor effort they show

its time someone at rfc made the reaal tough and hard decisions, but no one there has the balls to do so
But it was a practice match, X.
Not worth getting upset over this early.
I was disappointed, but is hard to gauge what the game meant really and where the club is really at.
That's probably more disappointing that we don't really have any more idea than we did on Thursday where we're really at.
When people said what they wanted to get from the game, that's all I really wanted to know, but I can't take that game seriously enough to make hard decisions on where we're at.
But I do know we came last year and those who think we should automatically be finals contenders is silly, don't you think?

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame

I was disappointed, but is hard to gauge what the game meant really and where the club is really at.
That's probably more disappointing that we don't really have any more idea than we did on Thursday where we're really at.
When people said what they wanted to get from the game, that's all I really wanted to know, but I can't take that game seriously enough to make hard decisions on where we're at.
But I do know we came last year and those who think we should automatically be finals contenders is silly, don't you think?

it was a game, practice or not, and as i said the score did ot bother me, all i wanted to see is something, some improvement a sign, bt we got the same old crap. the same players making teh same mistakes and terry better make changes by round one or the blues will give us a bath

terry just has to wake up and realise that guys lik ehyde, tivvers tuck raines etc are not good enough and get sugar as far away from the team as possible, what a pathetic excuse of a captain

Moi

Do the players have a say in who is captain?
I can't fathom why Johnston still is.  He needs to work on his game rather than have the added responsibility of leading a team he has no right to be even a member of on a week to week basis.
Being captain seems to automatically get him a game, and I don't think he deserves that privilege  :banghead
So I'm thinking the players must have some kind of say in why he's still there.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
I would class last night's game as a membership disaster.

People who haven't signed on yet will think of 10,000 better things to spend their hard earned on and people who have signed are probably wondering why they did.

It was a practice match, but it was no different to how we have played for the past 18 months. It wasn't about a win, it was about seeing improved skill, a game plan and that the kids are ready to take over.

I saw none of that. Instead it was the same old. We are always under pressure, everywhere on the ground, carrying the ball, kicking the ball and on the lead. When are we going to stop with the corrale(?) crap, we hold up a player for a few seconds but he still has 5 metres space in which to either a) fake out our player and run past him or b) kick to a leading teamate about 20 metres in the clear.

The real kick in the guts though, was some guys i'd never heard of from St. Kilda, slotting into the team like they've played 100 games, using the ball well and doing there job.

That shrink we just hired down at Punt Rd is certainly going to earn his money in the next few seasons.

And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Little Jackie

2 things.
1/Kane Johnston should do a "" goldspink"' and and retire.
It will be embrassing if he plays on.

2/ The look on the players faces as they walked off the ground last night said its going to be a long long year.  Pettifer especially.

Might also add how does a guy like Fraser Gehrig( yes he is a great footballer)
play as good as he did after 6 weeks training ::)

And as Wayne rightfully said, last night WAS a MEMBERSHIP Disaster

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
flip flop flip flop ::)

Offline {X}

• RFC Hall of Fame
richo should learn from the g train. he knows how to play the game and hurt u on the score board

richo should follow sugar out the door and have drinks with goldspink

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia

Collingwood got belted last week, but they have a top 8 finish to fall back on. They can feel comfort in knowing that they can play better than that.

We got belted, but we finished 16th last year, we played just as bad as we did for most of last year. It wasn't a rusty performance, it was a Richmond performance.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Tigermonk

:rollin :rollin

anger management classes start next month whos comming with me

Moi

:rollin :rollin

anger management classes start next month whos comming with me
Relaxation classes also start, who's coming with me lol
Breath in, breath out lol

Relaxation classes with a "kick" also start with Ox as well.
Breath in through straw lol
Breath out  :rollin

Tigermonk

reality is no club can function properly with them AFL rules in place
night football is a disgrace l would never support it

Ramps

Our kids arent as good as people have thought and quite afew were taken very high and the truth is they shouldnt have been taken at all.