Author Topic: Chris Yarran [merged]  (Read 577313 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Yarran requests trade to Richmond [update]
« Reply #735 on: September 08, 2015, 06:38:28 AM »
Neil Balme vs Dan Richardson

Who wil win the "Battle of Treloar"?
So i guess this recent news means that Balme wins the battle with a TKO?
And the media was spruiking that Buddy was going to GWS right up until he announced he wasn't.......

Give it up bud it's over. We got Yazz for our first pick so it's happy days
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #736 on: September 08, 2015, 06:43:21 AM »
Neil Balme vs Dan Richardson

Who wil win the "Battle of Treloar"?
So i guess this recent news means that Balme wins the battle with a TKO?

I remember when it was first mentioned we should aim for Balme a few were laughing on here that he would never leave the cats. Now look at his record and look at the ex footy manager spud we have trying to and failing to get each one over to punt road

No wonder we are left with your yarran trengrove types. Like a bloke at 3am in a club is dan Richardson. Just willing to take anything so he looks good

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #737 on: September 08, 2015, 06:53:07 AM »
Rubbish WP. You need to sell a club to a jet like him. Those 3 flogs should be upgraded. Bloody hopeless

As a kid who will you listen to Neil Balme or Dan the hack

Think everyone knows what I think of Hartley. This situation has nothing to do with Jackson so why you've bought him to it outside you totally dislike for the bloke I don't know

And how do you know they haven't sold the club to him. They have and....

An individual has made a choice, one by the way he has to live with

The kid doesn't want to be at our Club; fine. He has made that choice.  I only want players who WANT to be at our club, this one doesn't

We move on

And BTW Don is right, he may want to go to Collinwood but that doesn't mean he will get there. He has to be traded or risk the PSD. GWS will do the best deal for themselves he could end up anywhere including the RFC
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

No More

« Reply #738 on: September 08, 2015, 09:15:47 AM »
I don't want him at Richmond if hes preferred destination is Collingwood.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #739 on: September 08, 2015, 09:26:36 AM »
Honestly though, we need to ask WHY, why is his and many others preferred destinations everywhere else but the RFC???? Hell, some have even chosen the Dees and Saints as their preferred destinations...WHY, WHY, WHY?????
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

No More

« Reply #740 on: September 08, 2015, 09:35:55 AM »
Honestly though, we need to ask WHY, why is his and many others preferred destinations everywhere else but the RFC???? Hell, some have even chosen the Dees and Saints as their preferred destinations...WHY, WHY, WHY?????

WAT has asked a very good question one that I myself would like answered as well. We cant continually fail like this in terms of being able to lure a big name player. At some stage the RFC has to make a statement that it has arrived as a powerhouse club again. That time is now. They should go after Dangerfield. Offer him $1 million a year for 6 years.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #741 on: September 08, 2015, 09:44:10 AM »

so you didnt want dusty when he was walking around gws headquarters?

come on its a farce what they do with our cash

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #742 on: September 08, 2015, 09:46:26 AM »

WAT has asked a very good question one that I myself would like answered as well. We cant continually fail like this in terms of being able to lure a big name player. At some stage the RFC has to make a statement that it has arrived as a powerhouse club again. That time is now. They should go after Dangerfield. Offer him $1 million a year for 6 years.

YES!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #743 on: September 08, 2015, 09:55:40 AM »
I can tell you why they choose the pies. Same reason Judd chose Carlton. Guaranteed income after football. Eddie can do that. As to Dees and Saints, they pay much more for their players than most are prepared to. Which big name have they snared?
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #744 on: September 08, 2015, 09:57:02 AM »
I can tell you why they choose the pies. Same reason Judd chose Carlton. Guaranteed income after football. Eddie can do that. As to Dees and Saints, they pay much more for their players than most are prepared to. Which big name have they snared?

Westpac interest free loans is ducking dodgy
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

No More

« Reply #745 on: September 08, 2015, 10:11:02 AM »

I think Dustin was different he went for a walkabout in west Sydney but his heart was at Richmond. Treloar if he chooses Collingwood would show that his heart isn't in it at Richmond.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #746 on: September 08, 2015, 10:12:22 AM »

I think Dustin was different he went for a walkabout in west Sydney but his heart was at Richmond. Treloar if he chooses Collingwood would show that his heart isn't in it at Richmond.

getting a bit deep
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

dwaino

« Reply #747 on: September 08, 2015, 10:12:40 AM »

Not as much competition for spots either at clubs like Melbourne and Saints.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #748 on: September 08, 2015, 10:18:59 AM »

Not as much competition for spots either at clubs like Melbourne and Saints.

yeah no doubt trelor would be shaking in his boots - thinking about trying to get a game ahead of grigg and gordon

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #749 on: September 08, 2015, 10:29:19 AM »

The Dr is spot on the money here

Also throw in the fact that players who chose Melb & St Kilda are guarantted games, no ifs, no buts, no maybes. Locked in guaranteed games.

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)