Author Topic: Chris Yarran [merged]  (Read 577308 times)

Dougeytherichmondfan

Re: Yarran requests trade to Richmond [update]
« Reply #840 on: September 09, 2015, 11:09:50 AM »
Only reason he'll get paid more than our other studs is because they took the pay cut FOR THIS EXACT REASON
:bow :bow :bow

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #841 on: September 09, 2015, 11:10:30 AM »
Since when were we not interested in Bennell?

Bump

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #842 on: September 09, 2015, 11:10:53 AM »

Would really love to know though why he went to the Pies, what was the selling point that gave them that little bit of an extra edge to get him.. :-\

More $$$ I believe
Surely it couldnt just be that alone, we are closer to a flag then the tossers... must have been something else as well.

For some blokes it is

Also, don't dismiss the fact the kid has a relationship with Buckley from his under age days. Played a big part is my understanding

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #843 on: September 09, 2015, 11:11:40 AM »

Would really love to know though why he went to the Pies, what was the selling point that gave them that little bit of an extra edge to get him.. :-\

More $$$ I believe

Surely it couldnt just be that alone, we are closer to a flag then the tossers... must have been something else as well.

Sources I know say it was Collingwood all along, so perhaps the Richmond offers made him stop and think, but nothing more? But from the maths it might have been 100k to 150k a season more for 6 years. That's almost enough isn't it?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #844 on: September 09, 2015, 11:12:04 AM »

More $$$ I believe

For some blokes it is

Also, don't dismiss the fact the kid has a relationship with Buckley from his under age days. Played a big part is my understanding

Yeah I suppose... :'(...oh well like you said, it's done.

Bartlett still on SEN saying that he believes Treloar still wants to go to the Tigers.. :-\ :huh
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 11:13:28 AM by WilliamPowell »
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #845 on: September 09, 2015, 11:12:16 AM »
5 sec ago:

kb: trelor wants to come to richmond

:lol

yeeeeees great man  :clapping
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #846 on: September 09, 2015, 11:12:57 AM »
Only reason he'll get paid more than our other studs is because they took the pay cut FOR THIS EXACT REASON

but he will be 2nd highest paid player!!

omg!!

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #847 on: September 09, 2015, 11:13:12 AM »

More $$$ I believe
For some blokes it is

Apparently he was close with Choco as well?

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #848 on: September 09, 2015, 11:13:55 AM »

Bump

hardwick only wants good kicks (lol) and good blokes (lol), and yarren

remember?

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #849 on: September 09, 2015, 11:15:35 AM »

bookmark it.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #850 on: September 09, 2015, 11:17:29 AM »

Bump

hardwick only wants good kicks (lol) and good blokes (lol), and yarren

remember?

If Hardwick doesn't want this guy at the club, should we get rid of Hardwick??  :rollin

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #851 on: September 09, 2015, 11:26:34 AM »
Just sayig on SEN that as of last night Brendan Gayle was spruking off saying that we had landed Treloar..FFS, they don't have a clue..
Link to actual comment or it didn't happen!

Go look for it, I have just listened to it. The RFC thought they had him...gee do we have a clue??

Yeah last week word around the traps was he was mostly likely going to the RFC

His manager said yesterday he only settled on C'wood in the last 24 hours

Think it is interesting that the manager also said that he called the Tigers to tell them Treloar's decision. The Tigers were the only club out of the supposed suitors that he called. This is not standard practice. Clear to me the Tigers were in this up until the last minute

Kids made a choice,

Time to move on

I agree with WP time to move on
WAT, who know? Probably offered ridiculous things gst like free Star clothing for him family and friends, interest free loans through West package,  Free commodore,  jobs after footy.
We know how much poo and dribble collingwood fans talk, imagine people that work at the club.

The best way to describe a pies supporter mentatlity is this.
You tell them your kids are through and through Tigers supporters, they will never barack for another club. And if anyone  tried to sway them they would be beaten to a pulp and set alight.

The moment you turn your back, they've got their arm around your kid and encouraging them to say go pies.
They are the filthiest pieces of crap I have ever come across, and I hate them more than the Cheats.
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #852 on: September 09, 2015, 11:27:43 AM »
Just sayig on SEN that as of last night Brendan Gayle was spruking off saying that we had landed Treloar..FFS, they don't have a clue..

Go look for it, I have just listened to it. The RFC thought they had him...gee do we have a clue??

Think it is interesting that the manager also said that he called the Tigers to tell them Treloar's decision. The Tigers were the only club out of the supposed suitors that he called. This is not standard practice. Clear to me the Tigers were in this up until the last minute

Kids made a choice,

Time to move on

WAT, who know? Probably offered ridiculous things gst like free Star clothing for him family and friends, interest free loans through West package,  Free commodore,  jobs after footy.
We know how much poo and dribble collingwood fans talk, imagine people that work at the club.

You tell them your kids are through and through Tigers supporters, they will never barack for another club. And if anyone  tried to sway them they would be beaten to a pulp and set alight.

The moment you turn your back, they've got their arm around your kid and encouraging them to say go pies.
They are the filthiest pieces of crap I have ever come across, and I hate them more than the Cheats.

what are the richmond sponsors doing?

thumps up bottoms?

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #853 on: September 09, 2015, 11:41:57 AM »

Kids made a choice,

Time to move on

:thumbsup ;D
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #854 on: September 09, 2015, 12:03:30 PM »
so 51 pages of piffle and Treloar and Motlop nowhere to be seen, just leaves Yarran??