Author Topic: Chris Yarran [merged]  (Read 577349 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Yarran requests trade to Richmond [update]
« Reply #960 on: September 17, 2015, 09:12:47 PM »
Big Footy rumour.

Griffiths or Astbury will go to Carlton for Yarran, from what I've heard, Carlton are keen. I just heard it's a KPP from us, I'm hoping it's not McBean, Vickery. Straight swap.

There you go. It's about 90% done, but Carlton have proven in the past to always want more.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/blair-hartley-project-2015-iv-trade-and-free-agency-discussion.1110694/page-173#post-40954558

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #961 on: September 17, 2015, 09:28:42 PM »
Big Footy rumour.

Griffiths or Astbury will go to Carlton for Yarran, from what I've heard, Carlton are keen. I just heard it's a KPP from us, I'm hoping it's not McBean, Vickery. Straight swap.

There you go. It's about 90% done, but Carlton have proven in the past to always want more.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/blair-hartley-project-2015-iv-trade-and-free-agency-discussion.1110694/page-173#post-40954558

Doubt it would be Griffiths. But would Astbury do the trick?

No More

« Reply #962 on: September 17, 2015, 10:37:39 PM »
just throwing this out there..WE appear to be making even small steps forward each and every year,If we continue on this path wouldn't logic say that in the not too distant future we will reach the pinnacle.

that's what carlton thought under ratten then it went to the crapper for them. we need to strike whilst the likes of deledio and riewoldt and cotchin and rance are around.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #963 on: September 17, 2015, 11:45:09 PM »
better not be McKenzie, isn't he another one of our big stars in the making ? lol
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #964 on: September 18, 2015, 06:04:00 AM »
I have seen McKenie, i thought he was ok and will get better

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #965 on: September 18, 2015, 08:10:02 AM »
English please?

everyone else will get a yarren type too

and draft picks

etc.

hence yarren will only keep us a middling list

we require yarren and a bennell/trelor to actully make upwards moment
thanks.

but nowhere did i say only get yarran

nor do i belive that every club will get a yarran type. we havnt had one for years.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline scjhammo

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #966 on: September 18, 2015, 12:44:41 PM »
if its yarran for astbury then I am all for it take astbury must be down the packing list specially knowing we signed Elton to a 2 year deal and didn't play a game must tell yah something...
for people to come on here and say tarde ellis is just a joke clearly u don't watch the game much and understand it to well his been in our system for what 3 years but ur happy to keep the likes of Gordon,llyold,morris,astbury,elton,hampson running around please
GO U TIGERS :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #967 on: September 18, 2015, 12:55:53 PM »
if we lose lennon someone needs to go swimming with cement shoes
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #968 on: September 18, 2015, 01:17:47 PM »
if its yarran for astbury then I am all for it take astbury must be down the packing list specially knowing we signed Elton to a 2 year deal and didn't play a game must tell yah something...
for people to come on here and say tarde ellis is just a joke clearly u don't watch the game much and understand it to well his been in our system for what 3 years but ur happy to keep the likes of Gordon,llyold,morris,astbury,elton,hampson running around please
GO U TIGERS :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

You are clearly all over our game and the players we have. Elton must be extremely quick out on the ground because I keep missing him.

DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #969 on: September 18, 2015, 01:20:52 PM »

He's pretty much gone. Hardwick's selections have cost us a final and a future gun. Not even Frawley managed that level of incompetence. Well done Dimma.  :clapping

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #970 on: September 18, 2015, 01:25:38 PM »

He's pretty much gone. Hardwick's selections have cost us a final and a future gun. Not even Frawley managed that level of incompetence. Well done Dimma.  :clapping

Absolute rubbish. Unless you have an ironclad source you can link us to Im calling massive bs on that. Everything Ive read/heard suggested its purely over a pay dispute. He wants to stay, so he probably will.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #971 on: September 18, 2015, 01:30:26 PM »
Face the facts matey - Lennon is gone, Harwick is responsible.
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Gracie

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #972 on: September 18, 2015, 02:04:11 PM »

A 19 year old sooks it up after being dropped and wants out of the club as a result. If he is that soft then he can go and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #973 on: September 18, 2015, 02:12:43 PM »

A 19 year old sooks it up after being dropped and wants out of the club as a result. If he is that soft then he can go and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Where the bloody hell have you been???
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #974 on: September 18, 2015, 02:17:34 PM »

More like a player does everything asked of him for 8 weeks and suddenly gets dropped from a final for an underdone player by the idiot coach, which leads said player to believe that certain rules & standards are not evenly applied and he's always going to be up against it at the club while ever said idiot coach remains in charge.

- Thomas Sowell