Author Topic: Chris Yarran [merged]  (Read 577327 times)

Dougeytherichmondfan

Re: Yarran requests trade to Richmond [update]
« Reply #1110 on: September 23, 2015, 10:40:59 AM »
Lennon has played about a half of good football, Newman thoroughly deserved his selection at the end of this season. We have offered our first pick from this year and next. Whats your point?

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #1111 on: September 23, 2015, 10:43:39 AM »
Lennon has played about a half of good football

not sure if serious  :-\
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1112 on: September 23, 2015, 10:44:23 AM »
Surley we have put our first round picks this years and next on the table?
I still don't believe we're out of this race yet, there's allot more to play out here just yet.
Why are we worried about giving away a first round draft pick. I will stand corrected but wasn't Lennon a first round draft pick? we develop him Don't play him (giving Newman a game instead) he gets peed off and maybe leaves.

Corey Ellis is injured probably never to play again knowing our luck.

So what poor unfortunate are we going to draft who Hardwick will not give a go?

FFS Hartley Blair and/or our team selection panel are useless

^^

bloody fair point
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #1113 on: September 23, 2015, 10:46:07 AM »
Lennon has played about a half of good football

not sure if serious  :-\

Slight exaggeration, but he's played 11 games in hi career, 3 as the sub and had a lot of quiet moments. My point was Newman over Lennon was perfectly justified.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1114 on: September 23, 2015, 10:57:29 AM »

Collingwood to use first and second round draft picks to secure Adam Treloar

JAY CLARK
    Herald Sun
    September 22, 2015 8:00PM

COLLINGWOOD will use a pick from next year’s draft to seal the deal for Greater Western Sydney midfield jet Adam Treloar.

The Magpies are prepared to hand over a first-round draft pick from this year’s draft and, for the first time, part with a second-round selection from next year’s lottery to guarantee the agreement.

Treloar’s signature is a key plank in Nathan Buckley’s plans to lead the Magpies to finals next year after missing out on September action in the past two seasons.

Collingwood has already held preliminary talks with GWS about Treloar, with a deal now considered a formality, despite ongoing interest from Richmond and North Melbourne.

http://www.themercury.com.au/collingwood-to-use-first-and-second-round-draft-picks-to-secure-adam-treloar/story-fnj3twbb-1227539243964

Still not as good as 2 first rounders in my book?

1 and 1

is better than

1 and 2

i dont get it   :huh

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #1115 on: September 23, 2015, 11:03:02 AM »
Lennon has played about a half of good football, Newman thoroughly deserved his selection at the end of this season. We have offered our first pick from this year and next. Whats your point?
Newman deserved his selection??, last game, would rather put the experience into someone else. If he deserved his selection so much how come no one carried him off the ground? Every other team carries their champs off the ground in their last game, why didn't that happen for Newman?? Reading between the lines there would have to be a reason for this...I wonder what? :banghead :banghead :banghead
Possibly his team mates knew he was a dead weight and did not agree with the selection??? :huh

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1116 on: September 23, 2015, 11:19:16 AM »

JAY CLARK
    Herald Sun

COLLINGWOOD will use a pick from next year’s draft to seal the deal for Greater Western Sydney midfield jet Adam Treloar.

The Magpies are prepared to hand over a first-round draft pick from this year’s draft and, for the first time, part with a second-round selection from next year’s lottery to guarantee the agreement.

Treloar’s signature is a key plank in Nathan Buckley’s plans to lead the Magpies to finals next year after missing out on September action in the past two seasons.

Collingwood has already held preliminary talks with GWS about Treloar, with a deal now considered a formality, despite ongoing interest from Richmond and North Melbourne.

http://www.themercury.com.au/collingwood-to-use-first-and-second-round-draft-picks-to-secure-adam-treloar/story-fnj3twbb-1227539243964

1 and 1

is better than

1 and 2

yes exactly, I would like to know wtf is going on?
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline dogged

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #1117 on: September 23, 2015, 11:25:40 AM »
Newman deserved his selection??, last game, would rather put the experience into someone else. If he deserved his selection so much how come no one carried him off the ground? Every other team carries their champs off the ground in their last game, why didn't that happen for Newman?? Reading between the lines there would have to be a reason for this...I wonder what? :banghead :banghead :banghead
Possibly his team mates knew he was a dead weight and did not agree with the selection??? :huh
  I was at the game , Newy declined to be chaired off , you could see a couple of players offer and he said no

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #1118 on: September 23, 2015, 11:45:58 AM »
I was there too, must have missed that, thank you for the info!!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1119 on: September 23, 2015, 01:36:55 PM »
BLUES’ BOLD PLAN

CARLTON is likely to demand versatile Richmond youngster Ben Lennon when it heads to the trade table to deal for want-away speedster Chris Yarran.

Having been dropped midway through the year for “failing to meet on-field standards”, Yarran has requested a trade from the Blues and is almost certain to land at the Tigers.

Carlton can afford to be bold when discussing trade options for Yarran, who remains under contract until the end of the 2016 season.

Taken with pick six in the 2008 national draft, Yarran has played 119 games at the Blues but has excited and frustrated in equal measure.

The out-of-contract Lennon is yet to renew his deal at Richmond after saying in August he would “finish off the year and probably think about it”.

The 20-year-old has played 16 games after being taken with the Tigers’ first pick at the 2013 national draft.

He was nominated for the Rising Star in Round 22 this year, but was dropped just two weeks later ahead of the side’s elimination final against North Melbourne.

Lennon was drafted from the Northern Knights, was a boyhood Carlton supporter and is close friends with Dylan Buckley.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-premiership/afl-market-watch-hamish-hartlett-to-remain-at-port-adelaide-ben-lennon-in-demand-brisbane-busy/story-e6frf3e3-1227538944136

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1120 on: September 23, 2015, 02:47:42 PM »
it must be a good lark to get paid to troll the ferals on football forums
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1121 on: September 23, 2015, 03:18:32 PM »
Ahhhh, there you go, I didn't realise there was a link to him at the Blues..also didn't realise he was a scum supporter.. :thumbsdown >:(
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Gigantor

« Reply #1122 on: September 23, 2015, 03:20:25 PM »
carlton is likely to demand???...i know when negotiations take place the quickest way to end such negotiations is to continullay demand

Offline Gracie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1123 on: September 23, 2015, 03:39:54 PM »

JAY CLARK
    Herald Sun

1 and 1

is better than

1 and 2

yes exactly, I would like to know wtf is going on?

Collingwood's 1st round pick will carry more points than Richmond's 1st round pick

The difference between these two picks will be similar to the difference between Richmond's 2016 1st round pick and their 2016 2nd round pick

So in points value Richmonds 2015 1st and 2016 1st = (approximately) Collingwoods 2015 1st and 2016 2nd

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #1124 on: September 23, 2015, 03:48:18 PM »

Collingwood's 1st round pick will carry more points than Richmond's 1st round pick

The difference between these two picks will be similar to the difference between Richmond's 2016 1st round pick and their 2016 2nd round pick

So in points value Richmonds 2015 1st and 2016 1st = (approximately) Collingwoods 2015 1st and 2016 2nd

I dunno, that purely depends on if Collingwood finish bottom 4 and Richmond finish top 4. And that's before you factor in FA picks etc. If we finish similar to last year its around 15 slots different.