Author Topic: Chris Yarran [merged]  (Read 577371 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Yarran requests trade to Richmond
« Reply #1500 on: October 20, 2015, 10:03:14 PM »
If that is true I would pull the offer off the table.

Hey Carlton cheats guess what:

"we'll keep pick 19 and 12 and draft 2 very good kids thanks and you can keep Yarran warm for a year for us until we take him for free next year"

:wavetowel :razz :highfive

Pick 19 very good kid? You sure about that as I'm
not with our record

Seriously though we must be so stuffin stupid or they have done a backflip to go through all that to get 19 which is effectively for nothing now.

Pick 19 in this draft is prob the same as 30 odd next year

Yes this bloke is soft but stuff it now we will just screw pick up anyhow so offer dea and 19. That should do the trick if they want or 19 and grigg

Fyfe went at pick 20

i get that but over the years anything after 15 we have pretty well screwed up except for rance. Some on here consider ellis a dud which i dont

change recruiter and im all for going to the draft with 19 in the pocket.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1501 on: October 20, 2015, 10:08:21 PM »
Sorry but where is 19 coming from??

You've either been sleeping or or been smoking somthing all day!!
Get with it man....

Thanks WP....Gee what a merry go round.

:snidegrin :snidegrin Been travelling all day and this poo is dragging out so much its doing my head in...
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Petey

• Bad
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • SgtAA of OER
« Reply #1502 on: October 20, 2015, 10:18:50 PM »
I hate wading through rubbish

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1503 on: October 20, 2015, 10:42:33 PM »
I hate wading through rubbish

Agree.

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #1504 on: October 20, 2015, 10:43:53 PM »

Get with it man....

:snidegrin :snidegrin Been travelling all day and this poo is dragging out so much its doing my head in...

I'm letting you off with a warning then........just this time  ;D

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #1505 on: October 20, 2015, 10:58:11 PM »

"we'll keep pick 19 and 12 and draft 2 very good kids thanks and you can keep Yarran warm for a year for us until we take him for free next year"

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT RICHMOND SHOULD DO NOW! GET LOST CARLTON, WE'LL KEEP OUR PICKS!

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1506 on: October 20, 2015, 11:00:34 PM »

Get with it man....

I'm letting you off with a warning then........just this time  ;D

:thumbsup

"Rucks:

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1507 on: October 20, 2015, 11:21:44 PM »
I'm quite excited about Yarran coming across . I think he can fill the void made by the departure of Matty White a couple a years ago.

But Carlton can get stuffed - pick 19 or tell your story walking.

Unleash the tornado

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #1508 on: October 20, 2015, 11:40:21 PM »
The whole scenario has now become laughable. Yarran has stated publicly he wants to leave and go to Richmond, Carlton and him agree its best if he leaves, we work to arrange a very reasonable trade, if anything its exactly halfway between our offer and theirs. We're the ones in the stronger position imo. They'll buckle, or we get pick 19, which Im more than happy with.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Stubborn Blues reject pick 19 for Yarran (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #1509 on: October 20, 2015, 11:57:17 PM »
Stubborn Blues reject pick 19 for Yarran

Herald-Sun
October 21, 2015

CARLTON has rejected Richmond’s offer of pick 19 for Chris Yarran as frustrations over a deal for the Blues playmaker reached boiling point.

Despite snaring the late first-round pick in a three-club trade involving Gold Coast and Port Adelaide, the Tigers were told it was not enough to satisfy the Blues.

A Carlton official told the Herald Sun on Tuesday night: “Richmond have still got pick 12 and that’s what we want”.

Yarran is growing increasingly frustrated by Carlton’s stubbornness and has not ruled out sitting out season 2016.

“It’s a possible option,” a source close to the standoff said.

Yarran, 24, is contracted for next season and has no intention of wearing the navy blue jumper again.

He has not been contacted by any Carlton official throughout the trade period, which expires at 2pm on Thursday.

Carlton is adamant Yarran is worth a first-round pick and technically Richmond’s selection falls outside the first round.

It is likely to become pick 24 once academy selections are fed into the draft order under a new AFL bidding system.

A rival club boss on Tuesday night said Carlton, under new list and recruiting boss Stephen Silvagni, had drawn level with Essendon as footy’s most difficult negotiators.

It emerged Carlton would also have rejected pick 17, which the Tigers attempted to secure from Brisbane in a trade involving defender David Astbury.

The three-club deal involving pick 19 lodged on Tuesday granted Suns forward Charlie Dixon his wish of joining Port Adelaide.

The Power also gets pick 49 in this year’s draft from the Suns.

Gold Coast gets pick 10 from Port plus pick 31 from the Tigers and two second-round picks in next year’s draft — one from the Power and the other from Richmond.

Richmond effectively gives away two second-round selections for one first-round pick — selection 19, which it had believed would appease Carlton’s demands for Yarran.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/afl-trades-2015-carlton-reject-richmonds-offer-of-pick-19-for-chris-yarran/story-fnp04d70-1227576119524

dwaino

« Reply #1510 on: October 21, 2015, 12:32:55 AM »
They ask for pick 12, we offer 31 and understandably not enough. So we go half way and offer 19 and it still isn't enough. Either bring AFL mediation into it or we go to the draft with both picks. That's Carlton's problem if he has to stay and walks for a pick 40 compo under FA next season.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #1511 on: October 21, 2015, 02:36:03 AM »

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT RICHMOND SHOULD DO NOW! GET LOST CARLTON, WE'LL KEEP OUR PICKS!

Seems to be obvious one Would think

Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Stubborn Blues reject pick 19 for Yarran (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #1512 on: October 21, 2015, 09:28:33 AM »
A Carlton official told the Herald Sun on Tuesday night: “Richmond have still got pick 12 and that’s what we want”.
Who was this Carlton official? Andy Maher  :lol. Geez, he was a joke this morning on SEN squealing that "Richmond as a finals contender desperately needs Yarran and need to trade pick 12" and "pick 19 isn't a first round pick" :facepalm. Good on the Tiger caller who rang in and told Maher pick 19 is a first round compo pick.

Yarran is growing increasingly frustrated by Carlton’s stubbornness and has not ruled out sitting out season 2016.

“It’s a possible option,” a source close to the standoff said.
Better yet if Carlton are going to be unreasonable, Yarran should just retire to get his contract ripped up. Then on the last day for PSD nominations, do a Mal Michael and say he's rediscovered his passion for footy  ;).

A rival club boss on Tuesday night said Carlton, under new list and recruiting boss Stephen Silvagni, had drawn level with Essendon as footy’s most difficult negotiators.

It emerged Carlton would also have rejected pick 17, which the Tigers attempted to secure from Brisbane in a trade involving defender David Astbury.
Just proves Carlton say one thing and then are moving the goalposts. It's pick 19 or just walk away, Tiges.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #1513 on: October 21, 2015, 09:39:43 AM »
Spiteful idiots I reckon.  They are peeed at Yarran and obviously hate us lol
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame