Author Topic: Chris Yarran [merged]  (Read 577320 times)

Ruanaidh

Re: Chris Yarran [merged]
« Reply #2235 on: October 21, 2016, 12:28:14 PM »
Has gone the way of big Reece. We need to ask the AFL for draft compensation....but we won't.

tony_montana

« Reply #2236 on: October 21, 2016, 01:31:42 PM »
We got done royally by the blues and the AFL, both were aware of 'issues'.

stuffing stupid

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2237 on: October 21, 2016, 02:17:10 PM »
Do we not do a mental health assessment before trading/drafting ? Or do we think we can just fix players with our healthy culture and winning attitude

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2238 on: October 21, 2016, 02:38:45 PM »
I would definitely be seeking compensation from afl even through we should have done our homework but both the afl and blues both knew including his manager Conners who I can't stand.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #2239 on: October 21, 2016, 02:51:42 PM »
The current board and president would have seen Yarran as a possible " great story"

Their own arrogance, embedded In Political correctness and social issues, no doubt is behind this and all the other ridiculous choices they have made.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 05:41:48 PM by one-eyed »
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #2240 on: October 21, 2016, 04:53:37 PM »
I would definitely be seeking compensation from afl even through we should have done our homework but both the afl and blues both knew including his manager Conners who I can't stand.
Agree, carlton should have to hand us their 1st round draft pick this year.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2241 on: October 21, 2016, 05:41:51 PM »
Has gone the way of big Reece. We need to ask the AFL for draft compensation....but we won't.

Says who ???

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #2242 on: October 21, 2016, 05:47:50 PM »
Lol

Lids leaves and two blokes quit due to their mental health.

Dimmer. Yessssss :clapping  :clapping :clapping
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #2243 on: October 21, 2016, 05:51:56 PM »

This just speculation or do we have some sort of proof. If we do then we would probably have a case.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2244 on: October 21, 2016, 09:01:00 PM »

This just speculation or do we have some sort of proof. If we do then we would probably have a case.

Best thing we do with players Best interests at heart are to cop it sweet and move on. He doesnt need a media circus around him. Media has left him alone when they threw the MHI blanket.
I was dissapointed that we picked him up because I didnt think he was worth what we paid but thats just life
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #2245 on: October 21, 2016, 09:24:38 PM »

Best thing we do with players Best interests at heart are to cop it sweet and move on. He doesnt need a media circus around him. Media has left him alone when they threw the MHI blanket.
I was dissapointed that we picked him up because I didnt think he was worth what we paid but thats just life

Yes, but in this world of playing the victim wins, we have an intersting and palpable level of merit.

Just ask(off the top of my head):-

Brisbane :-;oh whoa is us we havent won a triple premiership in 13 years
Carlton:- we have been victims of our own cheating
Collingwood:- cola affects us only... and we subsidise the comp
Essendon:- were just shocked to be sitting here
Footscray :- we are the underdogs
Port:- never twar us apart
North:- shinboner spirit
Stk:- we wuz framed.
Syd:- its more expensive up here
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2246 on: October 21, 2016, 09:36:16 PM »
http://m.afl.com.au

Yaz  is back in training.

I think we all agree it will be nice if he can produce the goods again.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #2247 on: October 21, 2016, 09:38:16 PM »

Yes, but in this world of playing the victim wins, we have an intersting and palpable level of merit.

Melbourne - ok we'll pay the fine for being "not guilty of tanking" , now can we have 10x the fine in funding, premium draft picks and a premiership coach please just to make sure we learn our lesson to never not do it again.......

Gold Coast - we're not going to be feeder club for other clubs whose money & concessions gave us all the talented kids at their expense in the first place...
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2248 on: October 21, 2016, 11:10:00 PM »

Melbourne - ok we'll pay the fine for being "not guilty of tanking" , now can we have 10x the fine in funding, premium draft picks and a premiership coach please just to make sure we learn our lesson to never not do it again.......

Gold Coast - we're not going to be feeder club for other clubs whose money & concessions gave us all the talented kids at their expense in the first place...

Whose playing the victim now?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Raoul Duke

• Premiership Captain
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
« Reply #2249 on: October 21, 2016, 11:32:22 PM »
Prestia,Caddy,knackers & Yarran fit and ready to go round 1.
 :pray
The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride.