Author Topic: Chris Yarran [merged]  (Read 577373 times)

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
Re: Chris Yarran [merged]
« Reply #2430 on: November 06, 2016, 06:09:10 PM »
Mummy and daddy support you through Uni then? :lol

Those baby boomers and Gen X's stuffed the economy anyway so what else are they good for?
Maybe if the newer generations worked 80 hours a week (like we had to) and stopped wasting their money the economy wouldn't be stuffed.... :shh

Not to mention the smashed avo breakfasts.

:lol

Hey, you could have afforded a house and smashed avo breakfast in your day but thanks to you, the younger generation can't!

Smashed avo breakfast is an invention of Gen X.

Probably will go down in history as the only good thing they did.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2431 on: November 06, 2016, 06:20:54 PM »

Those baby boomers and Gen X's stuffed the economy anyway so what else are they good for?
Maybe if the newer generations worked 80 hours a week (like we had to) and stopped wasting their money the economy wouldn't be stuffed.... :shh

Hey, you could have afforded a house and smashed avo breakfast in your day but thanks to you, the younger generation can't!
You forgot to add the interest I was paying was over 17% for my cheap home loan. I also started off on $7 per hour as an intern.

You can't be selective in your comparisons.

And that isn't?
What would you prefer, 17% of $80k or 4% of $1.2m?

not to mention disproportionally expensive utilities, groceries and the like. Almost at world high standards.

Environment stuffed - check. 

And you can thank the baby boomer shareholders and their capitalist overlords.

What a legacy for humanity.

One could write a book of about 50 chapters......"Parasitic Generation''
So you're saying the current Gen Y's and millennia types and their mobile phones which last a maximum of 12 months before they throw them away only to buy another one are looking after the environment? :lol :lol :lol
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #2432 on: November 06, 2016, 07:17:38 PM »

Smashed avo breakfast is an invention of Gen X.

Probably will go down in history as the only good thing they did.

Gen Y actually
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2433 on: November 06, 2016, 07:47:08 PM »

You forgot to add the interest I was paying was over 17% for my cheap home loan. I also started off on $7 per hour as an intern.

And that isn't?

not to mention disproportionally expensive utilities, groceries and the like. Almost at world high standards.

So you're saying the current Gen Y's and millennia types and their mobile phones which last a maximum of 12 months before they throw them away only to buy another one are looking after the environment? :lol :lol :lol

Your cretinous generation is the first that will leave your children with a worse life than your own. Hope you're happy  ;D
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

tony_montana

« Reply #2434 on: November 06, 2016, 07:56:11 PM »

And that isn't?

why would you get a $1.2m loan?

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2435 on: November 06, 2016, 08:29:34 PM »

And that isn't?

Your cretinous generation is the first that will leave your children with a worse life than your own. Hope you're happy  ;D
My children will be far better off than me. They'll have all that I have made plus what they've achieved. Plus a 35 hour week, holidays OS (which I never got till I was 23) and better medical treatment for a much healthier life. You need to re-evaluate things mate!
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2436 on: November 06, 2016, 08:40:12 PM »
I figured you might say that, just a lazy night on the couch posting poo :thumbsup
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2437 on: November 06, 2016, 09:45:25 PM »
Yeah look let's stick to the topic.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2438 on: November 06, 2016, 10:24:33 PM »
What's wrong with the millennials is the absurd softness and entitlement. Want everything for nothing. Don't want to work hard. Don't want to buy properties outside of the inner-middle suburbs. Don't want to SACRIFICE. Don't want to give up their gadgets and new cars and overseas holidays.

But still expect cheap housing, good paying jobs despite no education, and it's all somebody else's fault.

Please it's much better than that with a better attitude and it's up to this generation to fix things like the environment given that we know so much better now.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #2439 on: November 07, 2016, 06:28:09 AM »
Nah post Hongkers handover prices went monopoly money and haven't looked back.  People with houses don't want to admit it but, self interest is highly motivated.  As for the environment, we went past the tipping point a little earlier than they predicted while everybody argued with the idiots, your grandkid's futures are stuffed courtesy of greedy bs artists.
Lots of people name their swords......

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #2440 on: November 07, 2016, 12:45:31 PM »
Lot of people flying here.

Should have brought Troy Taylor a house.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2441 on: November 07, 2016, 01:23:15 PM »
Back to the topic ppl.

From the AFL website:

Chris Yarran joined in Richmond's first day of pre-season today, running laps at  Punt Road Oval with teammates.

The smooth-moving 25-year-old missed the Tigers' entire campaign this year after taking indefinite leave to deal with personal and family issues.

The time away from the game has left him battling to regain full fitness, but the former Carlton star has been working with a personal trainer to prepare him for pre-season.

Yarran is yet to play a match for Richmond after being traded from Carlton for pick No.19 at the end of last year.

He struggled with calf issues before undergoing foot surgery on the eve of the season, and then stepped away from the game completely.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-11-07/back-to-work-for-afl-players-as-preseason-training-begins

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2442 on: November 07, 2016, 01:26:05 PM »
Good to see the club not try and hide him away

Also on twitter club confirmed Dan Butler was at training

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 03:04:55 PM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2443 on: November 07, 2016, 01:37:26 PM »
Say what you want about the fella (and me because I'm sure I'll cop something for saying this ::)) but he looks like he has lost a few kg's even from that photo posted 1-2 weeks ago

Online eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2444 on: November 07, 2016, 01:41:19 PM »
Good to see him back at training