Author Topic: Delist Edwards at end of season to give Deledio more money matching big clubs of  (Read 3620 times)

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
Delist players like Edwards at seasons end to free more money that big clubs throw at Deledio.

Essendon i believe are in the box seat.

I think Deledio will ask to leave despite Richmond matching any offer.

We will not make finals IMO and Essendon, Carlton, Collingwood will wait before the pounce ...

Tough for Deledio, wants to play finals and sick of Richmond's promises ...

Dubstep Dookie

Panic stations everyone!

FFS  :banghead

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
 :lol
here chook chook chook chook.

wont edwards have another year on his contract to run at the end of the year?
if so, delisting him will hardly free up up salary cap space.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
lets get one thing straight, lids wont be leaving us for money, the cats woods or hawks would barely be able to pay 2/3 of what hes on at RFC...if he decides to leave it could get ugly...as any of those clubs could concievably offer less than what we do, therein blocking the move. it's possible he could say i want out and go into PSD or alternately be traded  during trade week...The challenge to the RFC is to perform, not that hard now is it :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Dubstep Dookie

In the meantime, supporters should harden the FU and stop making pussy comments which non Richmond supporters can read.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Is Torch actually The Big Richo?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

dwaino

Come to think of it, I've never seen either one, or Spiderman, in the same room together.  :o

Dubstep Dookie

Come to think of it, I've never seen either one, or Spiderman, in the same room together.  :o

FFS even Dwaino can see it  :banghead

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame

FFS even Dwaino can see it  :banghead
:rollin
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Now.............I.........just have to stick by my word don't I....... :help

Could people please stop posting threads or posts in general about Edwards........ ;D

WP, speak to the press theres a good man, no more interviews with Shane thanks.. :thumbsup
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
 ;D

Repeat as long as it doesn't hit me on the head

BTW torch is one funny dude  ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

tony_montana

lets get one thing straight, lids wont be leaving us for money, the cats woods or hawks would barely be able to pay 2/3 of what hes on at RFC...if he decides to leave it could get ugly...as any of those clubs could concievably offer less than what we do, therein blocking the move. it's possible he could say i want out and go into PSD or alternately be traded  during trade week...The challenge to the RFC is to perform, not that hard now is it :shh

exactly right, its got nothing to do with money with Lids bc GWS aside, we can match any offer. If he decides to leave it will be bc he's had enough and wants success. One thing CC has done well is front load many contracts to still be paying near minimum TPP. We'll be able to hold onto our players due to monetary reasons and will be in the box seat to entice players to us.

Highly doubt he'll leave, we'll need to have a shocker of a year the type that will get the coach sacked and rip the hope right out of us that has been building slowly over the past 2 years

Dubstep Dookie

Could people please stop posting threads or posts in general about Edwards........ ;D

WP, speak to the press theres a good man, no more interviews with Shane thanks.. :thumbsup

You should have seen how many kicks he grubbed at the praccy match today WAT.

So many good passages of play, only to end up in his hands between centre and half forward to be shanked to the opposition under minimal pressure  ;D

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland

You should have seen how many kicks he grubbed at the praccy match today WAT.

So many good passages of play, only to end up in his hands between centre and half forward to be shanked to the opposition under minimal pressure  ;D

I am just not going there DD...... :cheers
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"