Author Topic: Trade week targets & rumours [merged]  (Read 257981 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Trade week targets & rumours [merged]
« Reply #1080 on: October 07, 2012, 05:30:40 PM »
Caddy to Geelong, north or stkilda.

Why not us? We not good enough for him?
Or are we not interested?
What's the story here

Not sure, but from what I've heard, it's between Geelong and North Melbourne for Caddy.  I was told that Norf upped their offer yesterday, so I'm guessing that's what Jack's running with.

Bingo !!!

Bingo? But thats different to what you said?

tony_montana

« Reply #1081 on: October 07, 2012, 05:56:38 PM »
Caddy to Geelong, north or stkilda.

Why not us? We not good enough for him?
Or are we not interested?
What's the story here

Not sure, but from what I've heard, it's between Geelong and North Melbourne for Caddy.  I was told that Norf upped their offer yesterday, so I'm guessing that's what Jack's running with.

Caddy is crap

Agree, I don't rate him

tony_montana

« Reply #1082 on: October 07, 2012, 05:59:47 PM »
MELBOURNE is likely to snare Collingwood’s Chris Dawes with pick 13 as early as Tuesday as negotiations between the two camps ramped up yesterday.

Omgomgomgomgomg

X2

One part of me wants to  :ROTFL at melbournes sheer stupidity
While the other part wants to  :facepalm :facepalm :damnpc :nopity  :banghead :banghead at collingwood getting first round picks for free.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1083 on: October 07, 2012, 06:04:00 PM »
MELBOURNE is likely to snare Collingwood’s Chris Dawes with pick 13 as early as Tuesday as negotiations between the two camps ramped up yesterday.

Omgomgomgomgomg

X2

While the other part wants to  :facepalm :facepalm :damnpc :nopity  :banghead :banghead at collingwood getting first round picks for free.

my thoughts exactly TM.

Catch 22

if they do something stupid like that, they might as well shut the gates and merge with port cause they are finished

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #1084 on: October 07, 2012, 06:10:13 PM »

my thoughts exactly TM.

Catch 22

if they do something stupid like that, they might as well shut the gates and merge with port cause they are finished

Where's the "Catch"?

:cheers

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #1085 on: October 07, 2012, 06:47:21 PM »

Omgomgomgomgomg

X2

Pecisely how i feel, i cant believe it :lol
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #1086 on: October 07, 2012, 07:30:44 PM »
Surely it wont happen......

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #1087 on: October 07, 2012, 09:50:44 PM »
Why wouldn't they ask GWS to pre-list Tom Lee and trade 13 for Lee and pick 24??

Have they recruited Miller and Wallace into the list management team down at the Demons?

It is the bonus that comes with having a strong side. If Wellingham went to the Demons, he'd go from the 8-9th midfielder to the main man at Melbourne. He'd have Crowley, Scott Selwood etc. tagging him. He'd be absolutely useless.

Dawes was sissyul playing in a good side. He couldn't capitalise on a midfield of Beams, Swan and Pendlebury and kick 30+ goals and he can't even mark anyway.

And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1088 on: October 08, 2012, 01:04:06 AM »
When those Melbourne pricks were hanging poo on us coz they got Neil Craig I got on my knees and prayed that these pricks die off. Dawes for 13 my prayers have been answered.  :pray :clapping

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1089 on: October 08, 2012, 04:15:43 AM »
MELBOURNE will continue its midfield shake-up with a bid to lure St Kilda ball carrier Farren Ray. It is believed the Demons would be prepared to part with a second round (No. 26) or third round (No. 45) pick, or ruckman Stefan Martin or midfielder Cale Morton, as part of a swap for Ray.

Collingwood's Chris Dawes also is being sought keenly by the Demons, although Western Bulldogs and Adelaide have shown interest in the big forward. Melbourne has indicated it would be prepared to part with pick No.4 in next month's draft in exchange for Dawes and his Collingwood teammate, midfielder Sharrod Wellingham. The Dees' pick No. 13 could come into play if Wellingham, as expected, secures a deal to West Coast, his nominated club.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/department-of-trades/melbourne-looks-to-secure-farren-ray-during-afl-trade-week/story-fn69a32t-1226490211582

Port Adelaide is trying to secure Essendon's Angus Monfries via a trade rather than through free agency. Port is understood to have offered Monfries a four-year deal worth about $1.6 million.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/department-of-trades/port-adelaide-has-eyes-on-essendon-forward-angus-monfries/story-fn69a32t-1226490215892

Two of the first players to be sacrificed by Sydney in order to fit Kurt Tippett into its salary cap appear certain to be back-up ruckman Mark Seaby and out-of-favour forward Jesse White.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/afl/mark-seaby-jesse-white-likely-to-be-shown-the-door-as-swans-pursue-kurt-tippett/story-fnca0u4y-1226490232949

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1090 on: October 08, 2012, 05:41:09 AM »
Get Seaby for a nothing pick, like we got for Morton.  Trade / delist Graham.  You owe us, Sydney.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1091 on: October 08, 2012, 07:18:40 AM »
Trade / delist Graham. 

Only way we get rid of Gus is via trade because he is contracted. De-list him and his contract for next season must be included in this year's cap

Keep your fingers crossed for a trade  ;) ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #1092 on: October 08, 2012, 07:48:11 AM »
I think interest will come for gus, he was consistent in vfl, that was no secret
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1093 on: October 08, 2012, 08:22:19 AM »
Get Seaby for a nothing pick, like we got for Morton.  Trade / delist Graham.  You owe us, Sydney.

Gus would absolutely flog Seaby if they played against each other. He has done it before. Sydney don't owe us anything.

tony_montana

« Reply #1094 on: October 08, 2012, 08:50:48 AM »
MELBOURNE will continue its midfield shake-up with a bid to lure St Kilda ball carrier Farren Ray. It is believed the Demons would be prepared to part with a second round (No. 26) or third round (No. 45) pick, or ruckman Stefan Martin or midfielder Cale Morton, as part of a swap for Ray.

Collingwood's Chris Dawes also is being sought keenly by the Demons, although Western Bulldogs and Adelaide have shown interest in the big forward. Melbourne has indicated it would be prepared to part with pick No.4 in next month's draft in exchange for Dawes and his Collingwood teammate, midfielder Sharrod Wellingham. The Dees' pick No. 13 could come into play if Wellingham, as expected, secures a deal to West Coast, his nominated club.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/department-of-trades/melbourne-looks-to-secure-farren-ray-during-afl-trade-week/story-fn69a32t-1226490211582

Port Adelaide is trying to secure Essendon's Angus Monfries via a trade rather than through free agency. Port is understood to have offered Monfries a four-year deal worth about $1.6 million.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/department-of-trades/port-adelaide-has-eyes-on-essendon-forward-angus-monfries/story-fn69a32t-1226490215892

Two of the first players to be sacrificed by Sydney in order to fit Kurt Tippett into its salary cap appear certain to be back-up ruckman Mark Seaby and out-of-favour forward Jesse White.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/afl/mark-seaby-jesse-white-likely-to-be-shown-the-door-as-swans-pursue-kurt-tippett/story-fnca0u4y-1226490232949

Are the media trolling the mfc as well? Second rounder for Ray??

Melbourne don't seem to rate Stefan Martin, I reckon he has plenty of upside and could develop into a very handy ruck/fwd