Author Topic: Trade week targets & rumours [merged]  (Read 257968 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Trade week targets & rumours [merged]
« Reply #1785 on: October 24, 2012, 02:18:29 PM »
SEN reporting that Adelaide will face a $800,000 fine and Tippett will be de-registered  :o.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1786 on: October 24, 2012, 02:18:56 PM »

The Bulldogs are also looking at someone for 44.

Please let it be Post :pray
They blinked with the Stevens deal.  Traded away 44.  We wouldn't want 44 for post anyway.  We wouldn't use it.
Whether we use it or not is not the point. Post has to go. If someone says he needs more game time or is a late bloomer or he has been played out of position I'm going to flip out!!

Really can't understand this Post hate at all. 22 year old who's still a better option than Astbury

Astbury showed more in his first season. Astbury been around 1 year less and has missed 2 out of 3 seasons. Post has been fit (uninjured) for 4 years.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1787 on: October 24, 2012, 02:19:54 PM »
SEN reporting that Adelaide will face a $800,000 fine and Tippett will be de-registered  :o.

Surely not?

gerkin greg

« Reply #1788 on: October 24, 2012, 02:29:32 PM »
lolz if true  :lol

Offline MADTIGER2010

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1789 on: October 24, 2012, 02:31:53 PM »

They blinked with the Stevens deal.  Traded away 44.  We wouldn't want 44 for post anyway.  We wouldn't use it.
Whether we use it or not is not the point. Post has to go. If someone says he needs more game time or is a late bloomer or he has been played out of position I'm going to flip out!!

Really can't understand this Post hate at all. 22 year old who's still a better option than Astbury

Astbury showed more in his first season. Astbury been around 1 year less and has missed 2 out of 3 seasons. Post has been fit (uninjured) for 4 years.

Reckon both have shown similar output in their games. Astbury struggles badly in 1 on 1s

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1790 on: October 24, 2012, 02:32:14 PM »

;D serves the dobbers right. Though I think they've taken a fair hammering already. Angus & Tambling in with Maric & Knights out and not getting compo for Knights lol

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1791 on: October 24, 2012, 02:33:24 PM »

Reckon both have shown similar output in their games. Astbury struggles badly in 1 on 1s

Based on when?

1. he was 18 and a first year player?
2. as a 2nd year player got lumped on Cloke/Roughead?
3. in his 2 games back from a shocking knee injury?

gerkin greg

« Reply #1792 on: October 24, 2012, 02:43:17 PM »
;D serves the dobbers right.

i think they are prepared to cop a whack so that tippett gets reamed

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1793 on: October 24, 2012, 02:50:59 PM »

;D serves the dobbers right. Though I think they've taken a fair hammering already. Angus & Tambling in with Maric & Knights out and not getting compo for Knights lol

Yeah Adelaide are spewing about losing Knights and Maric :lol

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #1794 on: October 24, 2012, 03:01:16 PM »

Quite Simple...GNDN (Star Trek Fans will know this acronym  ;D)

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1795 on: October 24, 2012, 03:03:55 PM »

Yer they must be stoked to have lost Maric.  :whistle
I said Knights for no compo. Doubt they'd care so much about Knights leaving but then receiving zero compensation annoyed them. Seems they've approached the AFL about it I'd say they're stoked about that too.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1796 on: October 24, 2012, 03:15:41 PM »

Come punt road kurt

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #1797 on: October 24, 2012, 03:29:24 PM »

I said Knights for no compo. Doubt they'd care so much about Knights leaving but then receiving zero compensation annoyed them. Seems they've approached the AFL about it I'd say they're stoked about that too.

Why would they care about a bloke they don't rate? Maric was playing twos and their ruckman is better than him anyway. Getting a 2nd rounder for him was a decent deal for them. Knights is a reserves player at a top side so if they GAF about him then why did they stick him in the reserves all year and let him walk? Even Clinton Young has more runs on the board and the Hawks only got pick 66. What would Adelaide expect for Knights? the #1 pick? They traded away picks to us because they werent going to use them.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #1798 on: October 24, 2012, 04:10:06 PM »
Adelaide supporter just posted on the Geelong board that West/Manager met with Collingwood today.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/trades-and-free-agency-talk-pt2.977103/page-95

Collingwoodz again with their Magical cap
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

tony_montana

« Reply #1799 on: October 24, 2012, 04:13:24 PM »

Why would they care about a bloke they don't rate? Maric was playing twos and their ruckman is better than him anyway. Getting a 2nd rounder for him was a decent deal for them. Knights is a reserves player at a top side so if they GAF about him then why did they stick him in the reserves all year and let him walk? Even Clinton Young has more runs on the board and the Hawks only got pick 66. What would Adelaide expect for Knights? the #1 pick? They traded away picks to us because they werent going to use them.

pfft Maric is better than one trick pony Jacobs