Author Topic: Rucks- Bigmen  (Read 7787 times)

Offline crannyvegas

• Premiership Captain
Re: Rucks- Bigmen
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2010, 10:13:39 PM »
Roughead played against a pretty inept side in the Crows, with Hudson doing all the hard yards really. Vickery played against the number one ruck in the comp with Simmonds providing little real support. You think with Lade as a ruck coach, he should be able to develop into some sought of player in time. In terms of pansyness, well it seems that large portion of our big guys are afflicted with that. Big bodies hurt small people, do that all the time!!
Play these kids and they will eventually get it. Im all for changing up between Browne, Vickery and Simmonds. Im not too fussed about ruckman, seems to be the last thing in the puzzle that premiership sides throw in, there will be one around that we can poach.

More concerned about having players that can cement a CHB and CHF role.
Detka! Detka! Detka!

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2010, 10:20:26 PM »
I can see why they kept Simmonds on.
Tyrone Vickery isnt going to make it , why ?
He is way too femine.
He plays the game like a girl, flaps his arms and adds nothing .
Graham like wise.
We need to look at BROWNE ASAP.
At least Browne has a go and what I seen at Coburg on the weeknd, we have something to work with, Graham and Vickery NOTHING

get with the program ya bloody boofhead, TV is performing no differently than any of the other leading rucks at same age...Give me the wrap on how some of his ruck peers were travelling at 19 and then report back, ya gotta love these armchair experts that have never amounted to anything in terms of elite sport making simpleminded revelations like they're shelling peas :lol
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2010, 10:22:22 PM »

You might want to watch a replay of "'on the couch "" tonight

OTC is the gospel of football knowledge?
Sorry hadn't realised this. I must watch every week.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2010, 10:28:11 PM »
He is way too femine.
Graham like wise.
At least Browne has a go and what I seen at Coburg on the weeknd, we have something to work with, Graham and Vickery NOTHING

get with the program ya bloody boofhead, TV is performing no differently than any of the other leading rucks at same age...Give me the wrap on how some of his ruck peers were travelling at 19 and then report back, ya gotta love these armchair experts that have never amounted to anything in terms of elite sport making simpleminded revelations like they're shelling peas :lol

Gerard Healey doesnt whack many players, he gave Vickery and Riewoldt big whacks tonight.
Oh yeah I forgot, you nuffers know better ::)

Offline Dr Rockso

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2010, 10:32:20 PM »
Simmo should've been retired at the end of last season. He looks unfit out there and makes too many embarrassing errors. He should've stepped out of the team instead of Bowden (even though Bowden isn't a solution to our Ruck problem).

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2010, 10:36:33 PM »
He is way too femine.
Graham like wise.

Gerard Healey doesnt whack many players, he gave Vickery and Riewoldt big whacks tonight.

Jack please Healy is a clown.

He's been in Cousins back pocket and gave him huge wraps last night when clearly Ben is really struggling.

He gave Cotchin a serve for being captain last week and backing it up with a 10 possession first half and said he had to get more of teh ball.

I missed the mail when only a Ablett 25 possession qtr was acceptable for midfielders let alone one who has played less than 30 games.

Gerard Healy is a geriatric.

We have to accept each player in the side is going to make 2 mistakes a game. Until we do we'll spend our lives on hear complaining about it.
Go Tigers!

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2010, 10:37:52 PM »

A shed load of commentators haven't felt it worth commentating on at all.
Selectively picking media opinions who happen to agree with yours is a pathetic look.
BTW Healy is a nuffer. :lol

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2010, 10:38:02 PM »
He should have ran straight through Ballintyne. Yet he pulled away from a guy that is 4ft 3.

We complain about our lack of big men yet our biggest bloke is weaker our smallest Robbie Hicks.

Simmonds is a Melbourne Storm player. Playing for nothing. Get him out of our jumper.
Go Tigers!

jackstar is back again

« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2010, 10:41:36 PM »

A shed load of commentators haven't felt it worth commentating on at all.
Selectively picking media opinions who happen to agree with yours is a pathetic look.
BTW Healy is a nuffer. :lol

You have no idea
Healy mentors Ben Cousins you clown and was instrumental in getting him back to play AFL.
Pointless arguing with idiots :banghead

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2010, 10:46:05 PM »

Healy mentors Ben Cousins you clown and was instrumental in getting him back to play AFL.

What has Cousins got to do with what we're debating?
Do you think Healy has always been right?
Others with equal credentials would disagree with him.

Offline Dr Rockso

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2010, 10:54:25 PM »
healey was a good player
healey is a terrible commentator
does he know what he's talking about? probably.. but he's still a terrible commentator

jackstar is back again

« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2010, 10:55:01 PM »

What has Cousins got to do with what we're debating?
Do you think Healy has always been right?
Others with equal credentials would disagree with him.

It was you that said Healy is a nuffer.
There is only one nuffer here and thats YOU !

Gigantor

« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2010, 10:59:33 PM »
Guys its a given that it this stage we are crap..but i get the feeling that we the supporters are blindly having a crack at almost every jourmalist who so much as has a go at us.....surely being a crap side and up until now a crap organisation we deserve a lot of what we'ere getting

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2010, 10:59:59 PM »
It was you that said Healy is a nuffer.
There is only one nuffer here and thats YOU !

I was actually joking Jackie.
Anyways I still don't think he's always right.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2010, 12:22:05 AM »
Vickery is well ahead of schedule for a 19 year old ruckman that is 15kg underweight for his position
Has good taps to advantage stats and isn't getting a lot of time on the ground as they manage his workload and don't run him into the ground.

He's getting ZERO assistance from Old Man Simmonds