Author Topic: Dustin Martin [merged]  (Read 881742 times)

Online Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Dustin Martin [merged]
« Reply #6675 on: Today at 09:14:20 PM »
This bloke should retire, end of convo.

Been great, legendary, but it's time.

Can you list out the number of players who you believe are in worse form then dusty? Because I can honestly list more than half the team.

Really baffles me that people are on here every week calling for him to retire. At the very least he gives tiger fans a reason to go to the footy very similar to how we atleast had Richo when we were the absolute pits.
Richo played til his end and was always great.. dusty is nothing close to his best.. Richo was still good enough to keep playing.   Dusty form has been very poor. It's not my fault the truth hurts
Oh to be in the clicke on this forum. Only the ones in the clicke know what they are talking about , the rest of us are just fos...
The hard truth is Dusty better start performing, because it seems they are gifting him 300 just because of his past greatness, and that is wrong

What in gods name are you talking about?

There is a difference between saying someone is performing poorly and coming in here after every game and in between over exaggerating and disrespecting one of the all time greats of our club. You’ve similarly taken pot shots on the Cotchin thread questioning his character.

I’m still yet to see you provide the names of players who should be in the side in place of this never ending list of current players you’ve said should never play another game again.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
Re: Dustin Martin [merged]
« Reply #6676 on: Today at 09:25:54 PM »
We'd all be well served putting the Italian stallion on out ignore list. He'll soon be bored and venture elsewhere
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"