Author Topic: Dustin Martin phone call  (Read 2042 times)

dwaino

Re: Dustin Martin phone call
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2011, 12:53:31 PM »
Found the call in my message bank. I'll probably wait until the new year as i usually do. Also, still trying to convince the missus to get one. She's a bloody Blue but wants to go to the footy more with me. I told her she can't come unless she's a Tigers member and I refuse to go to any more Carlton games that Richmond aren't playing (went to Bombers Vs Blues this year  :banghead) and she reckons she'll rather pay full admission price  >:(

:help

Offline Oiafi

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Against logic there is no armour like ignorance.
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2011, 01:33:53 PM »
You might just have to buy it for her. OK you probably want her to pay for it but you can think of it as penance for being silly enough to have a blues supporter as a missus. Seems to be a fair price to pay.

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2011, 04:58:33 PM »
Found the call in my message bank. I'll probably wait until the new year as i usually do. Also, still trying to convince the missus to get one. She's a bloody Blue but wants to go to the footy more with me. I told her she can't come unless she's a Tigers member and I refuse to go to any more Carlton games that Richmond aren't playing (went to Bombers Vs Blues this year  :banghead) and she reckons she'll rather pay full admission price  >:(

:help

I buy my sister, mother and her partner (a blues member) a 3 game membership when they come out.

The 3 game memberships are quality for this.

My wife and daughter are full members and social club, but its just a way of getting a few other family members involved.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2011, 05:29:58 PM »
I got the call.

It did nothing to make me consider re-signing of which I will anyway of course.

I'd rather watch Dusty play than listen to him talk that's for sure.
His voice is a smidge monotone isn't it  :lol. Stick to your day job Dusty :yep.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2011, 07:12:18 PM »
No call

Sometime it doens't pay to sign up early  :rollin

Agree with this.

Was annoyed to hear my annoying brother in law got a call from Dusty, yet since I've already signed up I get nothing. Not that its a big deal a recorded voice message still always good to feel connected.

Go Tigers!

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2011, 10:37:36 PM »
Dusty see ball, Dusty get ball, Dusty like contested footy. Dusty no speakie, dusty born to play football
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.