Author Topic: Hostages held in Sydney - Live  (Read 10279 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Re: Hostages held in Sydney - Live
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2014, 12:13:33 PM »
Just to be clear this guy / guys is probably and hole and I probably hope he gets shot in the guts. And I do hope everyone is safe. However in the wider context of things that's where the fear is... Not many people want to worry about it, cause its dam scary....You have about as much chance dying in an assault from a battalion of disenfranchised Dodos as what you do in a 'terrorist' attack, statistically.

Quote from: Chuck17 on Today at 11:50:51 AM
Quote from: Judge Roughneck on Today at 11:45:05 AM
BTW its widly reported by he best experts the famous Isis beheadig videos are fake. Funny that didn't make the news

ummm because its not proven true

- http://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/asia/item/18998-experts-doubt-authenticity-of-foley-beheading-video
 - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2781864/Author-Naomi-Wolf-condemned-suggesting-videos-hostages-beheaded-ISIS-aren-t-real.html
 - http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-isis-beheading-that-never-was-the-peter-kassig-killing-and-western-war-propaganda/5414947

Quote from: tony_montana on Today at 11:42:50 AM
I concur, It was very much that in the past, but that's not the case in my circle of friends and never has been. You'd be surprised at how much sympathy there is for the Arab people in the mid-east. The problem is when they start doing poo like this and beheading people in public(see London) they lose goodwill

when one bomb (aust? Seppo? IDF?) kills one kid and mum in some god forsaken sandy poo hole not one person could give a poo (more or less, of course). Remember a white life is worth more han a brown one    ;)

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/al-qaeda-whistleblower-isis-and-al.html <<<----  "AQ/isis work for cia..."

http://www.dailycensored.com/isis-and-the-false-flag-frame-up/?utm_source=projectcensored&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=projectcensored

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2013/06/ex-al-qaeda-member-nabil-naim-the-syrian-lie-al-nusra-is-is-a-cia-operative-2529696.html

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article39745.htm

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article40417.htm

:-\
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 01:13:28 PM by Judge Roughneck »

dwaino

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2014, 12:40:37 PM »
Sunrise Cash Cow has finally gone postal.

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2014, 01:13:45 PM »
Judge that analogy pretty much passes onto anyone who is considered to be irrelevant in life. Like the guy who dies of exposure from living on the streets of Sydney or the man who commits suicide due to the pressures of severe financial issues or even when you or I leave this world, the only people who will give a stuff will be close family and friends. It won't make the news.

So for you to say its white v brown is way off the mark.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2014, 01:17:23 PM »
30,000 kids die p/day from preventable cause, doesn't make news.  (source United Nations Website)

Arab dies unjustly in say, Palestine, doesn't make news

v

arab kills some aussies (?) in sydney choclate shop big news

jew dies unjustly in say, isreal big news

when you or I leave this world, the only people who will give a stuff will be close family and friends. It won't make the news

I agree my friend but it does seem some things that make news follow a certain patten of sorts

like a cute animal reproducing at the zoo. or a certain type of person killing another person in a certain way. even if, statistically, its an aberration to the norm.

im not whinging, just pointing it out, sorry.  :-[

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2014, 01:26:37 PM »
Judge Leftsack proving his "point" with clearly photoshopped pictures. Funny poo.

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2014, 01:28:11 PM »

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2014, 01:30:53 PM »
OK my bad

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2014, 01:34:13 PM »
Judge - bags people for believing everything they read in the media - believes everything he reads on the internet.

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2014, 01:35:29 PM »
No buddy just its food for thought iinnit

Make a refreshing change from the script

I do believe the united nations webstie , a rare exception

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2014, 01:46:42 PM »
Judge the pattern is simple. If enough people care or identify with somebody, the higher the likelihood of widespread empathy.

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2014, 01:49:37 PM »
Yeah so white life > brown I get it bro  :gotigers

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2014, 01:54:05 PM »
No buddy just its food for thought iinnit

Make a refreshing change from the script

We can all go google websites and "data" that back up our opinions and world view. Big deal.

- Thomas Sowell

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2014, 02:03:22 PM »
But the shedloads of children dying daily unnecessary is not world view nor subjective, but rather fact, hence the machine is broken somewhere along the line? But don't worry the kardsians have a double episode tonight

'World view' only matters in regards to much people GAF? unless one has some kind of extremist right wing philosophy where as the world is overpopulated, and death of the poor is indeed good. A view I am sure is quite wide spreas. Yet evil

And yet the flag with some arabic in the chocolate shop stops the world ...

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2014, 02:08:18 PM »
Imagine the media and public response if it was Kim Kardashian holding up the flag in the lindt shop.........

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2014, 02:09:17 PM »
Well she's Armenian

And they are terrorist. My turkish mate akmhed told me

So ...