Author Topic: Martin Asked to Leave Restaurant / Apologises to Female Patron  (Read 195427 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: Martin Asked to Leave Restaurant / Apologises to Female Patron
« Reply #871 on: January 06, 2016, 03:05:19 AM »
Smokey, does it matter?
Either way, it was cringeworthy stuff, the time of thing I might have tried when I was 15 years old.
Excruciating to watch, that is all.

If it made you cringe, harden the stuff up.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #872 on: January 06, 2016, 04:19:20 AM »
Smokey, does it matter?
Either way, it was cringeworthy stuff, the time of thing I might have tried when I was 15 years old.

Obviously not Greek!  ;D
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
« Reply #873 on: January 06, 2016, 04:24:20 AM »
Smokey, does it matter?

Gayle should of asked her in Greek
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #874 on: January 06, 2016, 06:10:34 AM »
Smokey, does it matter?

It does matter when the born to rule classes (left wing feminazi media-based beanlickers) take their privileged elevator to the higher moral ground based on their insular, unnatural and unsustainable view of the world and ram it down our throats in a propaganda drive that would have done Goebbels proud.  It was cringeworthy to watch because he made a dick of himself, nothing more than the public embarrassment that his ego couldn't drive the agenda he was looking for and his target proved herself a moral and intellectual superior with her excellent responses.  Normal, natural and been around since Adam and Eve but let's allow ourselves to be told how to think, say and do by those who are superior in all things hey.  F&*^ing lemmings.

The whole thing is another massive overreaction.
If it happened in a bar, his mates would've peed themselves at him and she would've rolled her eyes and kept drinking.
Its just another example of a media beat up by journalists who are too lazy to find something more meaningful to write or express an opinion.
And we are enabling it by getting all wound up about it.
It's a classic troll by the Kings of it, the media
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #875 on: January 06, 2016, 06:57:25 AM »
Why is it ok to talk to a lady working in a night club like that?

But not a TV women? Baby
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #876 on: January 06, 2016, 06:58:31 AM »
Smokey, does it matter?

It does matter when the born to rule classes (left wing feminazi media-based beanlickers) take their privileged elevator to the higher moral ground based on their insular, unnatural and unsustainable view of the world and ram it down our throats in a propaganda drive that would have done Goebbels proud.  It was cringeworthy to watch because he made a dick of himself, nothing more than the public embarrassment that his ego couldn't drive the agenda he was looking for and his target proved herself a moral and intellectual superior with her excellent responses.  Normal, natural and been around since Adam and Eve but let's allow ourselves to be told how to think, say and do by those who are superior in all things hey.  F&*^ing lemmings.

If it happened in a bar, his mates would've peed themselves at him and she would've rolled her eyes and kept drinking.
Its just another example of a media beat up by journalists who are too lazy to find something more meaningful to write or express an opinion.

Or she'd go to his hotel for a drink

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #877 on: January 06, 2016, 10:51:25 AM »
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #878 on: January 06, 2016, 11:09:19 AM »

Is that exactly the point though? I find an on air professional interview a decidedly different setting to a bar or club, and that's why people are pointing out the inappropriateness.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #879 on: January 06, 2016, 11:14:44 AM »

Is that exactly the point though? I find an on air professional interview a decidedly different setting to a bar or club, and that's why people are pointing out the inappropriateness.

Why is it ok to say to a bar employee ?
This is an odd strand of Feminism where TV related women are on a higher level

On the level of inappropriate things in aust. Or the world how high would you rate it? My ice addicted friend luke thinks it's somewhat an over reaction

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #880 on: January 06, 2016, 01:43:31 PM »
The Australian woman, who was working around the West Indies team in Sydney, has detailed the incident to Fairfax Media. In the course of her work she entered the team dressing room to get a sandwich as she hadn't eaten all day, thinking the players were on the field training.

:lol

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/chris-gayle-exposed-himself-to-me-woman/ar-AAgn9WS?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=LENDHP

"You put yourself in an office environment in Australia, and there's no way that's going to fly. Put yourself back in that deserted change room and it's somehow OK for a career professional to be subjected to sexual jokes and demeaning advances."

in the office you wouldn't walk into the mens changing room like an entitled git to get a sandwich cause you are a bit pekish

are you not allowed to ask women "would you like to get a drink after" in an office environment? 

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #881 on: January 06, 2016, 02:06:41 PM »
Smokey, does it matter?

Spot on.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #882 on: January 06, 2016, 06:59:13 PM »

I'm not argueing if it's  inappropriate or not -I don't really care because in context it's a non issue.
As Smokey said, Mel proved on the night she is more than capable of fighting her own battles.
 Its  a massive overreaction spiked by a bored media.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #883 on: January 06, 2016, 07:55:08 PM »

I'm not argueing if it's  inappropriate or not -I don't really care because in context it's a non issue.
As Smokey said, Mel proved on the night she is more than capable of fighting her own battles.
 Its  a massive overreaction spiked by a bored media.

Fighting a battle is different to lagging after the fact and recruiting other cows to give an otherwise nothing event, faux merit.

It's hiw these idiots operate.

stuffn dogs
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #884 on: January 06, 2016, 07:59:54 PM »
Bottom line is she failed as a journalist operating in real time.

Dropped the catch.

Had to make something out of it because she looked like the unprofessional she is as it stood.

At least this way some of the heat is deflected.
Caracella and Balmey.