Author Topic: TARIFFSGIFTSHOP.COM.AU - IS CLOSING DOWN AND PRODUCTS ARE ON SALE!  (Read 1590 times)

Ramps

Firstly let me thank OE, WP and MT for allowing me to put up this thread. I was hoping to sponsor the site, but alas its been decided to keep OER free from Ads and all potential Conflicts of interests and to that (even though Im disappointed) I say its probably the right decision. Theres certainly no hard feelings from my end, anyway, because tariffsgiftshop.com.au has just been launched, I'd like to make it known to all of you that special rates apply for OER members and posters.

We have tried to get a decent mix of products, personally I think the best sellers will be the EPL golf covers and maybe the Cashmere Scarves.

So please feel free to see my site and leave your comments, Id certainly be interested!

Thanks Again

Ramps :cheers

Tariffs can be found at http://www.tariffsgiftshop.com.au/
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 07:16:04 PM by Ramps »

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
Re: TARIFFS GIFT SHOP IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 12:22:33 PM »
nice website tarrif, is this your biz mate or just a sideline...just some feedback from a salesman, I'm not sure what the focus is? what line of business is it, why would a punter use your particular services...If it's novelty then the whole entire theme should be novelty, seems to be a bit of this and a bit of that. Anyway, best of luck with it, hope the feedback assists :thumbsup
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Ramps

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 04:00:34 PM »
nice website tarrif, is this your biz mate or just a sideline...just some feedback from a salesman, I'm not sure what the focus is? what line of business is it, why would a punter use your particular services...If it's novelty then the whole entire theme should be novelty, seems to be a bit of this and a bit of that. Anyway, best of luck with it, hope the feedback assists :thumbsup

sideline job to pass my time ... in the end its not about making huge money, id be happy to b reak even actually. its been a really interesting project. appreciate the feedback but would like some more on product selections- what type of products would you guys be interested in.

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 04:58:51 PM »

sideline job to pass my time ... in the end its not about making huge money, id be happy to b reak even actually. its been a really interesting project. appreciate the feedback but would like some more on product selections- what type of products would you guys be interested in.

ok mate, I'll have a further look and think about the range...not sure it really hits the mark at the moment, not cheap either just quietly
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Ramps

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 12:05:27 PM »
BIG Price Reductions are now available in Mens and Womens Gifts areas. Scarfs are down to $39.95 from $69.95 and Shawls and Wraps that I have sold for $144 and $166 are now down to $69.95 so we can clear the limited stock we now have in place. For the Golfers out there we have reduced the EPL golf covers down to $50 from $79.95.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: TARIFFSGIFTSHOP.COM.AU - BIG DISCOUNTS NOW ON!
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2010, 12:24:50 PM »
Good stuff in there Ramps just bought something myself :thumbsup

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Ramps

Re: TARIFFSGIFTSHOP.COM.AU - BIG DISCOUNTS NOW ON!
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2010, 12:32:27 PM »
Good stuff in there Ramps just bought something myself :thumbsup

Update: YOUR ORDER IS NOW ON THE WAY DANIEL - ITS BEEN SENT!

Thanks Again!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 01:36:52 PM by Ramps »

Ramps

Re: TARIFFSGIFTSHOP.COM.AU - IS CLOSING DOWN AND PRODUCTS ARE ON SALE!
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2010, 07:19:54 PM »
I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERYONE ON HERE WHO SUPPORTED MY EFFORT IN THE WORLD OF ONLINE RETAIL!

UNFORTUNATELY IT HASNT WORKED OUT AS I'D HOPED AND SOME TIME IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS- PROBABLY JUST AFTER CHRISTMAS, I WILL BE CLOSING THE SITE.

I HAVE REDUCED PRICES ACROSS THE BOARD. IF YOUR A GOLFER FOR EXAMPLE, THE EPL GOLF COVERS ARE NOW BELOW COST PRICE. IF YOU'VE GOT KIDS AND THEY LOVE THE RC TOYS HAVE A LOOK AT THE STUFF AVAILABLE! IF YOU'RE A FEMALE AND YOU WANT A QUALITY SHAWL OR WRAP THAT ONLY 2 MONTHS AGO WAS BEING SOLD FOR $180- YOU SHOULD GET IN NOW AS WE ARE RUNNING OUT AND PRICES ARE DOWN BY 66%.

ANYWAY THATS IT GUYS! ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR EVERYONES ASSISTANCE OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS. WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY....HAPPY SHOPPING!

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2010, 07:54:49 PM »
Could of helped you Ramps, did try, would have done it for nothing, but you ignored me, sad.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Ramps

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2010, 07:55:42 PM »
ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION. PEOPLE GOING ONTO THE SITE SHOULD REALISE THAT WE HAVE  HEAVILY DISCOUNTED ABOUT 85% OF ALL STUFF ON THE SITE.

I HAVEN'T PUT ANY STUFF IN THE 'SPECIALS" SECTION BECAUSE THERE'S NO POINT, WE'D END UP WITH 85% OF THE STUFF IN THAT SECTION AND NOTHING ANYWHERE ELSE.

I SAY THIS COZ I HAVE BEEN ASKED WHY THERE IS NOTHING IN THE SPECIALS. ITS SIMPLY BECAUSE IT WOULD CHANGE THE WHOLE LOOK OF THE SITE AND IS UNNECESSARY. THE PRICES HAVE BEEN DISCOUNTED IN THE CATEGORIES IN WHICH THEY APPEAR.

THANKS.