Author Topic: miles. mcbean. elton. lennon (full game) helbig. darrou. mcintosh etc.  (Read 679 times)

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
Will any of these types get a gig?

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
One of McBean or Aston should come in for Vickery at the very least. If Miles is not brought in now I will be loading up my truck with chicken poo

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
Unfortunately it is likely you will be caught up in traffic with the truck fleet of chicken poo heading punt road way.

Gigantor

I thought Miles was sat upon yesterday in the game yet still managed 31 disposals.
He must be given a chance in the seniors.He might not measure up in the long run but has  done way more than enough to at the very least be given the opportunity.
If the brain dead do anything at Richmond this year...promote this kid NOW

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
Miles is a fighter. Battled hard through his tag yesterday.  :clapping

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
re the seconds yesterday, for mine Elton and Miles were the better players from those you name Judge.

Darrou didnt do much.

Mc .Bean went ok but was quiet. notwithstanding, if we officially go into tank/give kids games mode then he will be one if the first up.

Grimes didnt play well for the reserves yesterday. he looks down on confidence and form.i though Dea did some nice things and played with confidence.

Arnott went alright although he made some bad errors. Pettard read the play well just his kicking let him down.

Banfield was front and centre at the drop of the ball in the fwd line and was handy. wouldnt be suprised if he gets tried out soon
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018