Author Topic: Yet another slag off at TW  (Read 1392 times)

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Yet another slag off at TW
« on: February 27, 2011, 01:26:13 PM »
Of all the things TW is critisised for, for me the greatest shame is the mental state he left the team in.

Dimma took over not just a team that went missing when the pressure was on but a broken shell of a team that displayed no fighting spirit at all when the chips were down. His legacy was a team than once behind did not fight and fight and win, but turned turtle and let the opposition have its dirty way with us.

In many ways this video mirrors the sad recent history of the Richmond Football Club.

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6402317/Hugh_Jackman_Christmas_Kangaroo_Lilybunny

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
Re: Yet another slag off at TW
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 01:45:11 PM »
geezuz, you have a vivd imagination al...how on earth did you come up with that crap ::)
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 03:02:31 PM »
I was just thinking about how far we had come in twelve months bo.  ;)

we now continue to fight rather than give up, roll over and take it up the date when things get tough... and i thought of this video  :P
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 03:58:57 PM »
I was just thinking about how far we had come in twelve months bo.  ;)

we now continue to fight rather than give up, roll over and take it up the date when things get tough... and i thought of this video  :P

when I say crap, I mean HJ christmas vid :'(, wasn't trying to slag off
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 04:53:17 AM »
Hutchy and Plough were going at each other on twitter last night  :wallywink  :wallywink.

Plough:
"@craighutchy Well well well.Harassed by you for the soft option of taking my bride to Michael Buble then I'm hearing you were at Xanadu ? "
"Tell me your wore the "Hot Pants & Rollerskates?" How can you get away with a segment of bagging me & back it up with that !"
" This is an outrage . The man was in nappies when Xanadu was out ! Maybe a Cougar Crush on Olivia ??"

Hutchy:
"Poor old @thelistmanager. These days no opening nights. No invites. No free solariums and free hair bleach any more. Just memories!"

Plough:
"Where is Hutchy to defend accusations ? Was seen minutes ago rollerskating down Southbank after the performance !"
"Hutchy would have been in his element at the skate rink. Do you think he was already reporting on who wagged school?"

Hutchy:
"nah argument over for today ... The nurses make old @thelistmanager turn the lights out at 930!"
"Nevertheless will have the crash helmet on saturday during @offthebench1 !!"

http://twitter.com/craighutchy
http://twitter.com/thelistmanager
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 07:11:15 AM »
How about this
"leather faced chicken necked me man took $3m to lead a club from 16th to 9th then back to 16th, then he calls himself the list manager, starring act for the comedy festival"
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 02:02:15 PM »
Hutchy and Plough were going at each other on twitter last night  :wallywink  :wallywink.

Plough:
"@craighutchy Well well well.Harassed by you for the soft option of taking my bride to Michael Buble then I'm hearing you were at Xanadu ? "
"Tell me your wore the "Hot Pants & Rollerskates?" How can you get away with a segment of bagging me & back it up with that !"
" This is an outrage . The man was in nappies when Xanadu was out ! Maybe a Cougar Crush on Olivia ??"

Hutchy:
"Poor old @thelistmanager. These days no opening nights. No invites. No free solariums and free hair bleach any more. Just memories!"

Plough:
"Where is Hutchy to defend accusations ? Was seen minutes ago rollerskating down Southbank after the performance !"
"Hutchy would have been in his element at the skate rink. Do you think he was already reporting on who wagged school?"

Hutchy:
"nah argument over for today ... The nurses make old @thelistmanager turn the lights out at 930!"

I am going to xanadu next week, LOL

Offline Jacosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • No bish fish, the moon wasnt right.
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2011, 06:49:13 PM »

Plough:

Hutchy:

Plough:

Hutchy:

I am going to xanadu next week, LOL

I am going also and i still take the kids to the roller rink and have a skate myself.
Bring it on Plough.