Author Topic: the footy show  (Read 234176 times)

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: the footy show
« Reply #120 on: May 21, 2009, 10:45:46 PM »
Apparently Hutchy sat in on the meeting and interviewed both Plough and Morton.

Lyon then said there's more relevations that "will rock the Richmond footy club"  ::)

Just watched it

So which bit was supposed to rock the Richmond Footy Club?

Was impressed with Mitch Morton - he showed alot of maturity in his interview, perhaps a few others can take note. Siad he deserved the bake  ;D

So from the vision supplied the follwoing players were there: Newman, Lids, Foley, Moore, Johnson, Simmonds, Coughlan, Jackson, Richo, Bowden - who were the other 4?

Then again who really cares  ;D

Lyon has said Newman should resign as Captain

:clapping :clapping to Mark McVeigh - he made the most sense - how could something like this get leaked
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #121 on: May 21, 2009, 10:47:50 PM »
Whos the traiter, who would be the telling the media what is going on behind our closed doors, makes me sick if it true.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #122 on: May 21, 2009, 10:48:40 PM »
I believe the leak is someone from the media and my money is on NATHAN BROWN  that little prick

hahahahahahahaha   what a joke we are from president to coach to now the majority of the playing list.

I would be very surprised if we hold all 3 Cotch, Rance and Lids. they along with others must be thinking WHAT A stuffed UP CLUB
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #123 on: May 21, 2009, 10:49:38 PM »
Monday
- Sugar, Newy, Simmo and King went to Terry and asked him to step down. Terry was surprised as he believed he had the players full support. Terry came back later to them knowing he had the numbers and turned it back onto Newy and the rebel 4-5 players and told them if you want me sacked you have to sack me.

This isn't quite right I dont' think Mr One-Eyed.

Hutchy said that Newman & King went to TW's office and Newman asked TW to resign. Hutchy admitted that Kane Johnson and Simmonds were involved in laoding the gun so to speak and sent Newman to pull the trigger

Have to say well done to Joel Bowden & Richo (though I suppose you wouldn't expect anything less) for showing common sense

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #124 on: May 21, 2009, 10:54:00 PM »
I believe the leak is someone from the media and my money is on NATHAN BROWN  that little prick

Personally I reckon the leaks are coming from higher up the chain

I've said it before and will say it again the biggest problem we have at the moment is the leaks.

The leaks are clearly destroying this club

Look at this way - if what supposedly happened on MONDAY hadn't been leaked to the media (remembering Robbo is adamant that he got is info from a senior RFC person) then would the final outcome been different?

Offline rufio_1991

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #125 on: May 21, 2009, 10:56:34 PM »
that was some really hard stuff on richmond, its horrible to hear and its upseting
why does all the bad stuff always have to happen to richmond
this is really bad :(

Jackstar is back

« Reply #126 on: May 21, 2009, 10:58:03 PM »
very sad.
Seems like the playing group is split as well,

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #127 on: May 21, 2009, 11:00:01 PM »
that was some really hard stuff on richmond, its horrible to hear and its upseting
why does all the bad stuff always have to happen to richmond
this is really bad :(

Why?

Because we cannot keep anything "in house"

Even Mitch Morton said he was more upset that the spray got leaked out than receving the actually spray itself

very sad.
Seems like the playing group is split as well,

Lyon said Newman should stand down? What do others think?

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #128 on: May 21, 2009, 11:00:52 PM »
I have slurred Joel Bowden on this forum many times for his on and off field misdemeanours.

I must say that was the best improptu interview he has ever been involved in.
Richo's snub was first class :thumbsup but Joel's reiteration of us being 1-7 was class. :bow

I agree with Gary Lyon Newman should step down as captain and it should be given to Lids.

Furthermore Simmonds Johnson King and any other player who thought they were bigger than the club in approaching the coach and asking for his resignation must never never never be selected for the RFC ever again. If they are then the coach has no gonads nor principles and all these events as tragic and embarrassing as they are for the RFC will have been in vain and quite pointless. At least if we move forward positively and that is the lowest ebb we will ever get to off field then thats something.

It will be a slur and disgraceful if we win on Saturday in a way after this weeks events. Then again it may be a watershed moment also.
Good luck RFC and do yourselves and the fans proud. :thumbsup

Offline dogged

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #129 on: May 21, 2009, 11:01:05 PM »
I'm here fool , it amazes me that you would believe everything the media says . What a fool and a tool.

Jackstar is back

« Reply #130 on: May 21, 2009, 11:03:22 PM »
WP.
Can tell you Mitch was extremely upset with it. And so were the players.  Things change as time goes by though, as with the interview on wednesday with Mitch, the dust had settled.
Can tell you players from opposition clubs knew on sunday night about the spray.
Who do you blame for that ? Unhappy players ;)

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #131 on: May 21, 2009, 11:04:48 PM »

Personally I reckon the leaks are coming from higher up the chain

I've said it before and will say it again the biggest problem we have at the moment is the leaks.

The leaks are clearly destroying this club

Look at this way - if what supposedly happened on MONDAY hadn't been leaked to the media (remembering Robbo is adamant that he got is info from a senior RFC person) then would the final outcome been different?

Maybe one of Simmonds or Johnson leaked.
Senior players a former captain of the club. Would have had some sort of credibility given
their positions on the playing roster.

Now I realise why Simmonds likes to milk poisonous serpents as he likes to mimick their behaviour by sliding on his stomach displaying characteristics such as treachery on his scaly and slimy body. He truly is a snake of a person.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2009, 11:05:36 PM »
WP.
Can tell you Mitch was extremely upset with it. And so were the players.  Things change as time goes by though, as with the interview on wednesday with Mitch, the dust had settled.
Can tell you players from opposition clubs knew on sunday night about the spray.
Who do you blame for that ? Unhappy players ;)

Players from other clubs knowing about it is one thing.

Someone from within the RFC telling a journo is another I would think

Offline rufio_1991

• Jack Dyer medallist
« Reply #133 on: May 21, 2009, 11:08:30 PM »
i know alot of people would think its a disgrace if richmond win on the weekend
however i would rather see a win imo
36,000+ members didnt sign up to watch us lose
as for kane "worlds worst captin" johnson, simmo and king, they wont be here in 2010
and i honestly dont know what to think of newman
did this ahve to happen?

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #134 on: May 21, 2009, 11:09:31 PM »
I have slurred Joel Bowden on this forum many times for his on and off field misdemeanours.

I must say that was the best improptu interview he has ever been involved in.
Richo's snub was first class :thumbsup but Joel's reiteration of us being 1-7 was class. :bow

I agree with Gary Lyon Newman should step down as captain and it should be given to Lids.

Furthermore Simmonds Johnson King and any other player who thought they were bigger than the club in approaching the coach and asking for his resignation must never never never be selected for the RFC ever again. If they are then the coach has no gonads nor principles and all these events as tragic and embarrassing as they are for the RFC will have been in vain and quite pointless. At least if we move forward positively and that is the lowest ebb we will ever get to off field then thats something.

It will be a slur and disgraceful if we win on Saturday in a way after this weeks events. Then again it may be a watershed moment also.
Good luck RFC and do yourselves and the fans proud. :thumbsup

Great Post

Newy should have been offloaded to the Blues when we had the chance. New coach should clean him out. He is replaceable. stuff HIM AND stuff THAT SUGAR POOFTER.

LMAO AT SIMMO AND KINGY, stuffin CHEECH AND CHONG, GIVE ME A stuffin BREAK

I bet most of you would be thinking gee i wish we chose Richo for this one year. Newman didnt deserve it and Richo would have been the best stand in captain compared to those fuckheads we have down at the club.

RICHO AND BOWDEN SERIOUSLY WHAT CLASS ACTS. :clapping  Where are the baggers now??????
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.