Author Topic: the footy show  (Read 233906 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: the footy show
« Reply #360 on: September 10, 2009, 10:51:37 PM »
Funny I thought a major footy news story this week was Josh Gibson wanting out of North to go to Hawthorn. Apparently not as it hasn't got a mention in tonight's show  :whistle.

Oh yeah wonder why there's nothing negative about the Sh1tboners? :whistle ::)  :sleep
Hutchy finally brought it up. Brayshaw compared it to Ryan O'Keefe and Thornton. Deals supposedly done but as trades  couldn't be done. North will sit down and talk with Gibson when he gets back from overseas. Brayshaw basically reckons Gibson like O'Keefe will stay and be happy to stay.

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #361 on: September 11, 2009, 10:18:55 AM »
He was trying to change the subject fairly quickly as well.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #362 on: September 12, 2009, 07:42:41 PM »
He was trying to change the subject fairly quickly as well.
While it's negative news it's probably not a complete disaster for North if Gibson gave them pick 9 off the Hawks. Gibson is decent as a defender but he isn't irreplaceable. Picks 5 and 9 could gain them a decent mid and a decent replacement tall. I guess Brayshaw and all North people are afraid of having their pants pulled down again by Pelchen after the Hay and Thompson con jobs. Not a fan but credit to Hutchy for being the only one on that show to question Brayshaw about North and put him on the defensive. Lyon won't go after his mate and his club.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #363 on: September 12, 2009, 08:17:16 PM »
I can't see Pelchen handing over Pick 9 for an out of contract defender unless he was at AA level

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #364 on: September 12, 2009, 09:18:08 PM »
I can't see Pelchen handing over Pick 9 for an out of contract defender unless he was at AA level
Then North are going to be screwed again. I reckon the Hawks will be happy to give up pick 25 for a tallish defender.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #365 on: September 17, 2009, 09:35:28 PM »
I wonder if Richmond gets a mention tonight especially after announcing two new assistant coaches today, Cuz re-signing,  and Lids winning the B&F last night  :whistle

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #366 on: September 17, 2009, 10:43:57 PM »
Just a brief mention of Lids winning the B&F when Browny was asked about his future.

Hutchy's segment:

Burgoyne's manager has told clubs (Hawks, Ess, Melb) that they have until 5pm tomorrow (Friday) to make an offer. Northwards of $400k says Hutchy.

Pelchen said the Hawks have only targetted Burgoyne, Gibson and one other player (which was Rance according to Hutchy). Crawf said the Hawks couldn't afford more than $500k for Burgoyne unless they cut players which they wouldn't want to do.

Port have a 3-year offer for Rick Ladson if he wants to leave Hawthorn.

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #367 on: September 18, 2009, 10:15:20 AM »
Just love it when Newman ruins the Hutchy segment.  :banghead

It's the only worthwhile thing on the show now and it gets hijacked by Sam.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #368 on: September 24, 2009, 09:08:06 PM »
Richo on the panel now. Almost tripped up on the stairs leading up to the stage. Richo said that's about as fast he can run at the moment.

Brayshaw turns to the audience and says great news Richo is going around again next year [Crowd cheers]. Richo said he just wants to put some sugar on that. He's pretty confident he'll play next year but hasn't made a decision yet. Sam pushed him and Richo replied he'll make a decision when Sam decides how far he can stretch the skin on that face of his.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #369 on: September 24, 2009, 09:20:43 PM »
Richo on the panel now. Almost tripped up on the stairs leading up to the stage. Richo said that's about as fast he can run at the moment.

For those that missed it dont spazz it was a Richo pizz take .....

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #370 on: March 11, 2010, 08:44:04 PM »
Is Eddie back in control of the show?! 3 exclusives on their first show back and two of them about Collingwood  :-X

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #371 on: March 11, 2010, 10:45:37 PM »
Hutchy reckons GC17 has offered Ablett $1.9 million  :o. Geelong still favourites to keep him and we'll know mid-year.

2-to-4 players already signed with GC17 during that off-season window. Hutchy said Campbell Brown but don't know for sure.

Oh gawd they've got Barrett on with Hutchy too. I'm sure we'll get such a positive run from him during the season :chuck

Offline Bernie

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #372 on: March 12, 2010, 02:48:17 PM »
 Was the Footy Show on in Melb last night??

We don't receive it live in Canberra so I will have to keep a look out onthe other digital channels.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #373 on: March 13, 2010, 02:51:12 PM »
Was the Footy Show on in Melb last night??

We don't receive it live in Canberra so I will have to keep a look out onthe other digital channels.

Yep started back last light down here not that anyone missed anything as there was nothing about Richmond apart from a brief mention of Cuz coming out of hospital. I don't think the show was on in the northern states given the new NRL season started last night which would take preference on Ch 9 up north.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #374 on: March 18, 2010, 09:08:18 PM »
Richmond and Cuz should get a run tonight. I wonder if Hutchy spent the week in the dumpster outside the Epworth  :-X.