Author Topic: the footy show  (Read 234230 times)

jackstar is back again

Re: the footy show
« Reply #570 on: July 23, 2010, 05:59:36 PM »
can tell you this Gordon,
Brad is for Brad

Tigermonk

« Reply #571 on: July 23, 2010, 10:59:14 PM »
Brad is for Brad

Got that right 100%
he wants the football crowd to himself when he plays his last game.
he does not want to share it with Aker.

& J your right about Campbell Rose, he knows poo about football & a rude business man

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #572 on: July 23, 2010, 11:12:14 PM »
Aker showing his true colours, reckon the players might be thinking his behavior is proving their point.

It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Tigermonk

« Reply #573 on: July 23, 2010, 11:15:04 PM »
Aker got every right, he was shafted by a so called team-mate
Also as the footy world knows the Bulldogs have shown no proof

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #574 on: July 23, 2010, 11:30:13 PM »
Aker got every right, he was shafted by a so called team-mate
Also as the footy world knows the Bulldogs have shown no proof

does it really surprise you TM. Not me not at all. Bunch of wankers those footscray pricks. 1 flag will always remain and with this list they got.

I can picture Gia the homo and Smiling assasin standing in front of the playing group bagging Aker refusing to play with him.

Buldogs are a joke. End of story.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

jackstar is back again

« Reply #575 on: July 24, 2010, 04:47:20 AM »
They are a joke actually.
Mate used to work there and got shafted.
James Fantasia is half the problem apparently.
Campbell Rose and Rocket are the other issues.
Good story about  Rocket and Peter Filanda in regards to Peter becoming and assistant coach there as well.( he was there runner for a number of years
Rocket announced it to the playing group that Peter was going to become an asistant. Peter went home to tell his wife, his wife queried what he was to earn, he said they havent told me yet, he went back to Rocket next day who said, you would have to be fffinn kidding, you wont be getting paid, its ony 25 hours a week job, this is very true, Peter Filanda left the bulldogs after being there runner.
My mate used to do the board in the box and assist with training, he too was shafted over $$$$.
Then again something happens at most clubs, its happned at the tiges in the past ;)

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #576 on: July 24, 2010, 08:00:04 PM »
True, but not when you got the arse.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #577 on: July 24, 2010, 10:50:11 PM »
Lethal sure didn't hold back today on radio bagging Aker. Basically said good riddens. Never heard Matthews publicly bag a player like that before. Aker sure has burnt a few bridges.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #578 on: July 24, 2010, 10:59:39 PM »

I can picture Gia the homo and Smiling assasin standing in front of the playing group bagging Aker refusing to play with him.

No doubt public-intellectual, bleeding heart Robert Murphy would have been part of it too

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #579 on: July 24, 2010, 11:17:45 PM »
Lethal sure didn't hold back today on radio bagging Aker. Basically said good riddens. Never heard Matthews publicly bag a player like that before. Aker sure has burnt a few bridges.

Said aker was a pain in the arse and once his football dropped off wasn't worth having around.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #580 on: July 24, 2010, 11:31:04 PM »

Said aker was a pain in the behind and once his football dropped off wasn't worth having around.

Cheers al. Yep never heard Matthews publicly make a comment like that before.

Apparently Leppa and a couple of other former Lion teammates of Aker have no time for him either.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Tigermonk

« Reply #581 on: July 25, 2010, 02:37:57 AM »

Does that surprise you MT. Aker was the start of Matthews downfall at Brisbane. They hate each other.

Oh dont be surprised if there are 2 people who come out of the closet very soon before Akers book release ;D former & current dog  :shh

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #582 on: July 25, 2010, 11:59:24 AM »
Brad is for Brad

He looks like one of those blokes that won't retire, even if his body is shot, he'll have to be dragged out of the Western Oval.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #583 on: July 25, 2010, 12:37:23 PM »

Does that surprise you MT. Aker was the start of Matthews downfall at Brisbane. They hate each other.

Oh dont be surprised if there are 2 people who come out of the closet very soon before Akers book release ;D former & current dog  :shh

just a matter of time TM and Aker was 100% right in that article. If he wasn't then why hasnt anyone come out yet as we all know there are at least 2 or 3 players that are still hiding away in that closet.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #584 on: July 25, 2010, 01:03:33 PM »
Actually I didnt think it was a good put down at all..."at least I will be remembered"...wtf

Smith was twice all australian and played 300 games...

here is the second last para from wikipedia:
Unfortunately that game would be his last, with the Bulldogs going down by 74 points, away to West Coast. An emotional Smith was chaired off the Subiaco Oval where he received a standing ovation, a testament to his illustrious career.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohan_Smith

Yep...both Brisbane Lions and Western Bulldogs really gave Aka a standing ovation...As G Lyon said last night...how do you upset close to 100 blokes at 2 teams...And of course Aka would get some text messages...and calls....but did any of these so called mates go in to bat for him?

It is easy when he wasnt at the meeting to say - "Mate, they said you werent fit enough to sleep with pigs...I stood up for you...I said you were!!!" (Apoligies to Robin Williams who said that).

We remember footballers not guys who cry after a 72 point loss.

Aker was a footballer. Smith was a brown nose that got him to 300 games..

Smith is a no-one. Never achieved a thing and was an average footballer. Is currently a below par boundary rider and to comment on a legend of the game of the last decade is embarrassing like that is embarrassing.
Go Tigers!