Author Topic: the footy show  (Read 233881 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: the footy show
« Reply #675 on: April 27, 2011, 09:28:02 PM »
Jack Riewoldt will be on the panel on next week's show (Wed April 27).
Bump.

A reminder Jack will be on tonight's panel.
No wonder we start games slowly. With those bands used in the warm-up it takes a quarter for the blood supply to return to the legs lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #676 on: April 28, 2011, 09:44:17 AM »
When Jono Brown said we will be a force to be reckoned with, bought a big smile to this dial  ;D When someone of his ilk wraps us like that maybe this time is no illusion and in 2-3 years it is payback/party time for the last 30 years of misery  :pray

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #677 on: May 05, 2011, 10:38:49 PM »
Anyone else just see the promo for between the lines hosted by Eddie? looks sh** and not funny at all.

Offline dizza

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #678 on: May 05, 2011, 10:55:46 PM »
Anyone else just see the promo for between the lines hosted by Eddie? looks sh** and not funny at all.

Looks like a D-Grade version of Good News Week.
Push up!

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #679 on: May 05, 2011, 11:14:50 PM »

The Footy Show is a pile of crap - thought I'd give it a try - tired, unfunny and predictable
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #680 on: May 06, 2011, 10:07:15 AM »

The Footy Show is a pile of crap - thought I'd give it a try - tired, unfunny and predictable

Get rid of Gary Lyon, bring back Trev and then we can start clean  ;D
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #681 on: May 06, 2011, 10:23:20 AM »
Caro and Dip should be panelists.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #682 on: May 19, 2011, 11:32:01 PM »
Barrett said tonight that Dustin Martin and Jack Riewoldt will stay with Flying Start (now bought by Clinton Casey's consortium).

Also Scott Pendlebury has re-signed by only for one year (2012) so the GWS speculation will happen all over again this time next year.

Offline tiger101

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #683 on: May 19, 2011, 11:59:44 PM »
Barrett said tonight that Dustin Martin and Jack Riewoldt will stay with Flying Start (now bought by Clinton Casey's consortium).

Also Scott Pendlebury has re-signed by only for one year (2012) so the GWS speculation will happen all over again this time next year.

I wonder why he only signed for one year. Can't GWS sign players over 2 years. Maybe players are looking at how GC are going this year and are thinking about signing up and joining GWS in the second year so there not apart of the thrashings.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #684 on: May 20, 2011, 12:57:24 AM »

I wonder why he only signed for one year. Can't GWS sign players over 2 years. Maybe players are looking at how GC are going this year and are thinking about signing up and joining GWS in the second year so there not apart of the thrashings.
I don't see the point of that, it will just mean they have 2 years of thrashings

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #685 on: May 20, 2011, 03:05:00 AM »
If Nick Riewoldt is a lost cause, which appears increasingly likely, retaining young Richmond stars Jack Riewoldt and Dustin Martin will become more vital.

Lucas is also fast-tracking meetings with the Tigers pair, realising they could form the cornerstone of the new company for the next decade.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/nick-riewoldt-top-target-for-phoenix/story-e6frf9jf-1226059302691

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #686 on: May 20, 2011, 08:58:20 AM »

I wonder why he only signed for one year.

It's called the 'in case Buckley is a complete eff wit get out clause'.  ;D
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Muscles

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #687 on: May 20, 2011, 12:02:11 PM »

I think that might be quite perceptive, Wayne.  We should store that post for later replay should it prove to be prophetic!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #688 on: May 20, 2011, 12:09:30 PM »

It's called the 'in case Buckley is a complete eff wit get out clause'.  ;D

I think that might be quite perceptive, Wayne.  We should store that post for later replay should it prove to be prophetic!
Truth in jest wayne  :thumbsup. A choice to keep playing under Bucks or chase the bucks :yep.

Maybe Pendlebury is one of those footballers who follows a coach his loves to play under (?). If Malthouse goes elsewhere next year to coach then maybe Pendlebury will follow the year after. Browny was coached by Wallace at two clubs although Browny came to Punt Rd a year before Plough arrived.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #689 on: May 20, 2011, 02:21:28 PM »

:clapping :thumbsup