Author Topic: the footy show  (Read 233883 times)

dwaino

Re: the footy show
« Reply #795 on: April 03, 2012, 09:07:14 PM »
RFC should ban all players from appearing on any show.

Graeme Richmond wouldn't stand for that poop.

I agree Johnny. To have a player appear on that low life show is just terrible.

There are plenty more ways for RFC players and officials to promote the club.

Nowadays TFS is for pathetic clubs like Nought and the Ski Chalet boys.

Not just that show but all shows.. Imagine the media frenzy if the RFC issued a statement that all players are banned from appearing on television.. Wouldn't that be something.

Barrett would say something like, "interesting move at Tigerland.  We'll watch this over the next couple weeks."

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #796 on: April 03, 2012, 09:20:55 PM »
Barrett would say look at me look at me I'm a low life scumbag.

The hairy malaka would say "Damo the best in the business"

and the rank and file in the audience will whistle their approval like starving dogs to a bone.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #797 on: April 04, 2012, 09:33:19 PM »
Go parody your own theme songs Garry and James. Both your clubs lost on the weekend as well and to far inferior opponents compared to a top 4 side like Carlton. Poor form and unprofessional for a club president to mock another club's theme song as well James. Someone has forgotten which club has come ninth the last two years? :stupid

As for Jack - in hot form with the one-liners tonight  ;D.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #798 on: April 04, 2012, 09:51:09 PM »
 Cmon guys, its about right. Jack is a perfect fit for that show
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
« Reply #799 on: April 04, 2012, 10:20:17 PM »
Yep, Jack hanging out with fellow wankers. At least JR is a gun player though. Not sure what Garry & Jim are good at apart from kissing ass.

The parody was somewhat humerous. I would have found it funnier if it wasn't done by these stuffwits

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #800 on: April 04, 2012, 11:06:06 PM »
Go parody your own theme songs Garry and James. Both your clubs lost on the weekend as well and to far inferior opponents compared to a top 4 side like Carlton. Poor form and unprofessional for a club president to mock another club's theme song as well James. Someone has forgotten which club has come ninth the last two years? :stupid

As for Jack - in hot form with the one-liners tonight  ;D.

have to admit my first thought was whats an AFL President doing a parody
of another teams song, just doesnt sit well with me. and i think someone
in JB's position should have thought about it before appearing.

mind you it might just come back and bite his team on the bum
when it comes to playing the NorthmelbournesydneycanberraballarathobartROOS.

at the end of the day they again were implying that this
build up was driven by RFC when it actual fact its media driven at every opportunity.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #801 on: April 04, 2012, 11:25:55 PM »

build up was driven by RFC when it actual fact its media driven at every opportunity.
Yep my thoughts exactly rogerd3. If Sam, Crawf and even Garry want to play the fool and mock us then so be it but club officials and especially a club president should know better and butt out. I hope Jack and the club puts it in the memory bank for round 3 and when we next play North. As Jack said we don't take too kindly to having our pee taken out of our theme song. I guess it's just further evidence that we will be denied any respect from outside until we start winning and playing finals.

Offline rogerd3

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #802 on: April 04, 2012, 11:40:05 PM »

Yep my thoughts exactly rogerd3. If Sam, Crawf and even Garry want to play the fool and mock us then so be it but club officials and especially a club president should know better and butt out. I hope Jack and the club puts it in the memory bank for round 3 and when we next play North. As Jack said we don't take too kindly to having our pee taken out of our theme song. I guess it's just further evidence that we will be denied any respect from outside until we start winning and playing finals.

yep agreed...i tend to agree about the respect only coming when we start to win big games or finals..

but i think this club should be respected regardless for the years in the system, our accomplishments etc and really i thought it was
disrespectfull using the themes tune..

perhaps im old fashioned but we as a club and supporters and the great players before
us should be respected regardless of current position..

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #803 on: April 05, 2012, 12:46:52 AM »

yep agreed...i tend to agree about the respect only coming when we start to win big games or finals..

but i think this club should be respected regardless for the years in the system, our accomplishments etc and really i thought it was
disrespectfull using the themes tune..

perhaps im old fashioned but we as a club and supporters and the great players before
us should be respected regardless of current position..
I agree with all that rogerd3. It just goes to show the past 30 years has done a lot of damage regarding the Club's reputation and left us in the eyes of opposition supporters as the perennial joke of the AFL. We are seen as an easy target to poke fun at. The numerous articles this week after the Carlton loss from all over Australia by lazy journos regurgitating the same old crap only confirms that  :sleep.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #804 on: April 05, 2012, 08:08:37 AM »
yeah well the only way to respond is to beat nothing clubs like the mt hotham wankers and Nought.

that game against Melbourne means more to me than the Blues game. Its going to be a big one.

Would love nothing more to beat those pathetic pricks and shove it up Lyons date.

After we win i would like someone from the club to come out and mention our club song  in an interview without mentioning their names. Its about time we stand up and play for the jumper and stop taking this garbage that gets thrown our way.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

dwaino

« Reply #805 on: April 05, 2012, 10:24:18 AM »
yeah well the only way to respond is to beat nothing clubs like the mt hotham wankers and Nought.

that game against Melbourne means more to me than the Blues game. Its going to be a big one.

Would love nothing more to beat those pathetic pricks and shove it up Lyons date.

After we win i would like someone from the club to come out and mention our club song  in an interview without mentioning their names. Its about time we stand up and play for the jumper and stop taking this garbage that gets thrown our way.

:lol :thumbsup

I hate Melbourne more than any other club. I want to belt them by no less than 50 next week. And I'm going to start using 'Mt Hotham wankers' lol.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #806 on: April 05, 2012, 11:40:10 AM »
And the... Nought Melbourne Wankeroos :shh
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #807 on: April 05, 2012, 07:46:12 PM »
Yes it is annoying but when a show on TV has run its race and it's only source of material left to humour the lowest common denominator is to poke fun at others while merely presenting a wonderful if not full picture of their own inabilities and frailties then let the masses have what they want for the time being.

Reality will hit the perpetrators right in the face and they can't run from the truth.

BTW I hate it when our boys are on there.

If I was Benny I would ban us from TFS and any correspondence on that show and only Benny to speak on MMM. No players or coaches.

I can recall the Swans a few years ago making a decision and refusing to answer any questions from one of the media outlets for a while, whilst they were feeling aggrieved about something written. Can remember Leo Barry politely declining any line of questions coming from that media outlet whilst openly providing answers to other outlets.

Lets see them write a song about their pathetic characterless failure organisations.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #808 on: April 05, 2012, 08:21:52 PM »

Love it Daniel  :thumbsup
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #809 on: April 12, 2012, 10:10:40 PM »
Melscum propaganda forum going on there tonight
Great then everyone bar cooney to tip the dees, get stuff yacht club
Speechless really... Why do I watch this rubbish?
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S