Author Topic: Changes for next week against the Giants?  (Read 31884 times)

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Changes for next week against the Giants?
« Reply #120 on: April 04, 2019, 08:25:14 PM »
What if we win with these changes? And butler kicks 3 goals?

Online Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #121 on: April 04, 2019, 08:33:01 PM »
What if we win with these changes? And butler kicks 3 goals?

I would love butler to kick a bag and get back to the level we know he can play at. But that doesn’t change the fact that on current form he should be dropped.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #122 on: April 04, 2019, 08:35:52 PM »
I can’t believe butler survived again.

Markov also very lucky.

Make 5 changes and we lose, fact. (Hi Jackstar)
They are probably going to lose regardless of the number of changes.Tolerating the type of form Butler Ellis and a few others have dished up is inexcusable.If they continue to play like that do you think we are going to win.

Grimes and Riewoldt had to be replaced with talls there was no option. We still havent replaced Rance and we have done nothing about the midfield.We continue to play a load of soft unaccountable players.

Personally i think we are a better chance of winning with
Moore for Riewoldt
Balta for Rance
Garthwaite for Grimes
Stack for Markov
Bolton for Butler
Ross for Ellis.

One thing for sure if we cant make unforced changes with the injurys we have and the putrid form of so many its likely we never will.

Two horrible performances that have yielded one win one loss and still no unforced changes.

This says everything about you, claw.

It's not 'they', it's us.
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2019, 08:42:56 PM »
Good ins IMO.

Looking forward to seeing Stack and Balta....both are long term players from what I have seen to date.

Good luck to Garthwaite too for his second go at it. He has had a pretty good apprenticeship under Rance, Grimes and Vlastuin.

Hopefully a bit of youthful enthusiasm is injected into our side as the first 2 weeks we have been flat.

I support this. Very happy for all 3 players especially Stack. Been watching him this year at VFL level and he will fit in fine, and love his aggression!

Balta and Gathwaite will provide us structure as we need Balta for the second ruck position.

:gotigers

strongandbold

« Reply #124 on: April 04, 2019, 08:45:56 PM »
wow a whopping three changes two of them forced. Some things just never change.

I would prefer Dimma persisteting and backing his players to get it together, even if sometimes he should just drop them for a game or two than change half the team every below average performance, like you want, and have zero consistency or consistency in the time.

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #125 on: April 04, 2019, 08:51:22 PM »

Markov also very lucky.

They are probably going to lose regardless of the number of changes.Tolerating the type of form Butler Ellis and a few others have dished up is inexcusable.If they continue to play like that do you think we are going to win.

Grimes and Riewoldt had to be replaced with talls there was no option. We still havent replaced Rance and we have done nothing about the midfield.We continue to play a load of soft unaccountable players.

Moore for Riewoldt
Balta for Rance
Garthwaite for Grimes
Stack for Markov
Bolton for Butler
Ross for Ellis.

One thing for sure if we cant make unforced changes with the injurys we have and the putrid form of so many its likely we never will.

Two horrible performances that have yielded one win one loss and still no unforced changes.

no no its they alright.If i was on the selection committe it would then indeed be us. Even someone like you are when it comes to footy could understand that. Well perhaps not you still think Ellis a big tough inside player hhaaarrggghhh.
Credability zero bud but keep trying you will get there sooner or later.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 10:46:26 PM by WilliamPowell »

strongandbold

« Reply #126 on: April 04, 2019, 08:53:24 PM »

Markov also very lucky.

Moore for Riewoldt
Balta for Rance
Garthwaite for Grimes
Stack for Markov
Bolton for Butler
Ross for Ellis.

no no its they alright.If i was on the selection committe it would then indeed be us. Even someone like you are when it comes to footy could understand that. Well perhaps not you still think Ellis a big tough inside player hhaaarrggghhh.

Do you think you should be on the selection committee?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 10:45:57 PM by WilliamPowell »

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #127 on: April 04, 2019, 08:57:11 PM »

Markov also very lucky.

Moore for Riewoldt
Balta for Rance
Garthwaite for Grimes
Stack for Markov
Bolton for Butler
Ross for Ellis.

Do you think you should be on the selection committee?
In a word no but i have my opinions and i voice them here on a footy forum just like you. Do you think you should be on the selection committee.Cmon be honest im sure you do.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 10:45:19 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #128 on: April 04, 2019, 09:00:19 PM »

Markov also very lucky.

Moore for Riewoldt
Balta for Rance
Garthwaite for Grimes
Stack for Markov
Bolton for Butler
Ross for Ellis.

You can't accuse other people of not having credibility* when you called Riewoldt a dud for years and Dylan Grimes 'the most petrified player to have ever played'.

Ellis :clapping
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 10:44:53 PM by WilliamPowell »
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #129 on: April 04, 2019, 09:32:52 PM »

Markov also very lucky.

Moore for Riewoldt
Balta for Rance
Garthwaite for Grimes
Stack for Markov
Bolton for Butler
Ross for Ellis.

You can't accuse other people of not having credibility* when you called Riewoldt a dud for years and Dylan Grimes 'the most petrified player to have ever played'.

Dont forget Rance and martin and even cotchin while your at it. In fact ive probably criticised the whole team when they have been poo and deserved it
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 10:44:14 PM by WilliamPowell »

strongandbold

« Reply #130 on: April 04, 2019, 10:20:21 PM »

Markov also very lucky.

Moore for Riewoldt
Balta for Rance
Garthwaite for Grimes
Stack for Markov
Bolton for Butler
Ross for Ellis.

Dont forget Rance and martin and even cotchin while your at it. In fact ive probably criticised the whole team when they have been poo and deserved it.

I think you know much less about footy than you think you do.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 10:43:37 PM by WilliamPowell »

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #131 on: April 04, 2019, 10:47:35 PM »
 :banghead

Snip

Voice your opinions without the personsl insults
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)