Author Topic: Trade/FA rumours  (Read 180792 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Trade/FA rumours
« Reply #1350 on: October 15, 2015, 01:24:19 PM »
Collingwood defender Paul Seedsman looks bound for Adelaide after nominating the Crows as his preferred new club on Thursday.

It is believed the Crows have offered Seedsman a three-year contract worth about $330,000 a season.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-15/magpie-seedsman-chooses-adelaide

Hawthorn are considering giving de-listed Demon Jack Fitzpatrick a second chance at an AFL career - Herald Sun

The Age reports that Essendon has shown preliminary interest in West Coast's Brandt Colledge.

https://www.facebook.com/AFLSeasonAndOffSeasonNews

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #1351 on: October 15, 2015, 02:12:06 PM »
I totally agree with the clubs stance on Bennell and I have said that from the start.

I am also content that the club has done everything they could have done to lure Treloar to the club and that failed.

What I am not content with, not happy with and never will be is the lack of aggressiveness to try and get other players to the club that in all honesty we could do with. Only really being linked to Bennell and Treloar is not good enough, why? Because it was the RFC that came out saying they had the big war chest, they wanted the big fish, they filled a lot of us with false hope and they have done this year after year.

As I said well before trade week, most of the deals were done leading up to this week so it was a formality to dot the I's and cross the T's. So where we in all of that, surely we have known who was going where? Yet the RFC still chose to carry on about luring someone big to the club, only to do a 180 degree turn around and say that they won't be getting a big fish.

So now to save face they are trying to top up with mid to low level players that we already have a enough of. They are also making this Yarran deal very difficult regardless of the games the Blues are playing. Honestly, they had the balls to walk away from the Bennell deal so do the same with the Yarran deal, we cannot accept giving up pick 12.

Honestly RFC don't fill us full of false hope next year during this period.

Well I'll be stuffed WAT.

I agree with you and think you have summed it up perfectly.

Add into that the Lennon factor, that has to be sorted as well.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1352 on: October 15, 2015, 02:26:03 PM »

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1354 on: October 15, 2015, 02:59:08 PM »
I'm with Dan here.

The recruiters have not done enough to lure a bloke who never wanted to come here.

Why couldnt they have kidnapped him, plied him full of coke and got a hooker to wrangle out his signature? How hard could it be?

Amateur hour continues at the RFC

why offer boring pee take?
you may get aroused by the endless emo whining, but surely we allowed something besides that?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #1355 on: October 15, 2015, 04:14:34 PM »
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1356 on: October 15, 2015, 04:24:44 PM »
I totally agree with the clubs stance on Bennell and I have said that from the start.

I am also content that the club has done everything they could have done to lure Treloar to the club and that failed.

What I am not content with, not happy with and never will be is the lack of aggressiveness to try and get other players to the club that in all honesty we could do with. Only really being linked to Bennell and Treloar is not good enough, why? Because it was the RFC that came out saying they had the big war chest, they wanted the big fish, they filled a lot of us with false hope and they have done this year after year.

As I said well before trade week, most of the deals were done leading up to this week so it was a formality to dot the I's and cross the T's. So where we in all of that, surely we have known who was going where? Yet the RFC still chose to carry on about luring someone big to the club, only to do a 180 degree turn around and say that they won't be getting a big fish.

So now to save face they are trying to top up with mid to low level players that we already have a enough of. They are also making this Yarran deal very difficult regardless of the games the Blues are playing. Honestly, they had the balls to walk away from the Bennell deal so do the same with the Yarran deal, we cannot accept giving up pick 12.

Honestly RFC don't fill us full of false hope next year during this period.

Well I'll be stuffed WAT.

I agree with you and think you have summed it up perfectly.

Add into that the Lennon factor, that has to be sorted as well.

See, I have been bluffing you :snidegrin lot all along!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1357 on: October 15, 2015, 04:27:33 PM »
I'm with Dan here.

The recruiters have not done enough to lure a bloke who never wanted to come here.

Why couldnt they have kidnapped him, plied him full of coke and got a hooker to wrangle out his signature? How hard could it be?

Amateur hour continues at the RFC

yep exactly. 100% pure colombian cocaine would have done the trick. Im so angry we didnt go down this path

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1358 on: October 15, 2015, 04:36:14 PM »
Not half as Harley.

Freo are making him pay for his own coke. (cola variety I'm talking naturally - but with ice )
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1359 on: October 15, 2015, 06:53:45 PM »
Brisbane look set to backflip on their refusal to trade midfielder James Aish after opening talks with Collingwood.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-15/trade-wrap-lions-magpies-begin-aish-talks

Jeremy Howe
has requested a trade to Collingwood.

Collingwood is now working on trades to get three players into the club with Adam Treloar and James Aish also nominating the Magpies.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-15/demon-jeremy-howe-wants-to-be-a-magpie

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #1360 on: October 15, 2015, 07:07:36 PM »
Confirmed: Jake Melksham off to the Dees for pick 25.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/afl-trade-chat-day-4-will-adam-treloar-deal-get-done-today/story-fnp04d70-1227569698815

Melbourne are the little kid who gets conned out of their lunch money / marbles / footy cards / pokemon's  by the other kids at school.  At least it wasn't stuffing collingwood who did it I s'pose.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1361 on: October 15, 2015, 07:54:23 PM »
Geelong will trade Josh Walker and Jarrad Jansen to Brisbane for Lions 3rd Round pick in 2016.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/afl-trade-period-2015-david-astbury-and-ryan-bastinac-to-visit-brisbane-lions-20151015-gka7le.html

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1362 on: October 15, 2015, 08:32:10 PM »
This Collingwood crap is pooting me. Treloar and Aish, two top line mids, Howe and who next??

Would love to see Richmond trump them with Aish!!!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #1363 on: October 15, 2015, 09:00:42 PM »
This Collingwood crap is pooting me. Treloar and Aish, two top line mids, Howe and who next??

Would love to see Richmond trump them with Aish!!!
Would t get a game on his 2015 exposed form  :o
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1364 on: October 15, 2015, 09:20:40 PM »
2 players for a 3rd round pick Geelong ? Must be tight on salary !