Author Topic: Trade/FA rumours  (Read 180692 times)

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
Re: Trade/FA rumours
« Reply #1425 on: October 17, 2015, 03:21:15 PM »
 :lol
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

dwaino

« Reply #1426 on: October 17, 2015, 03:21:26 PM »
Wait, why is an academy player also linked? I'm over that we missed out on Treloar, he didn't want to come here, poo happens, but this whole trade absolutely stinks right now and I hope the AFL get to the bottom of it.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #1427 on: October 17, 2015, 03:59:56 PM »
I know I'm just dreaming and its all entirely hypothetical....

....but I'd be definitely re-opening the project Treloar file.

Get on the phone to GWS right now, remind them that our deal is still on the table. I wouldn't be going through Treloars management just yet (looks like the tosser has put his client in a very sticky situation). We could even trade our first pick and the Astbury pick onto GWS, use our first rounder for next year on Yarran if GWS want two early picks this year and maybe up the Treloar offer by 50k or so. I think GWS very much would prefer to do a deal with us. We've been easy to deal with previously, quick and accommodating, as opposed to Collingwood.

There must be a reason beyond what we know as to why we've gone cold on him, but we would have the best midfield in the comp with this guy. 4 genuine A graders running through, can't be beaten.

There's still 10 laps to go in this race, and there's inclement weather approaching. Make the early switch to the medium wet tyre and hope for rain....

I know, I know, the stuff of pipe-dreams and fair tales. Can't a bloke dream?

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1428 on: October 17, 2015, 04:29:37 PM »
No doubt the afl integrity unit is all over it
But the newly resourced cover up unit will triumph in the end!

Ain't that the truth!

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1429 on: October 17, 2015, 06:43:41 PM »
No doubt the afl integrity unit is all over it
But the newly resourced cover up unit will triumph in the end!

Precisely  :clapping

We won't win a flag again, too stuffin honest
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1430 on: October 17, 2015, 09:18:10 PM »
picks 20-50 go at about 30% chance of getting a 100 game player.

1-10 was 60 % and from memory 10-20 wasnt too far behind.

12 is too good of a pick to lose to get yarran

But but but Hird was pick 70 or something

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1431 on: October 17, 2015, 09:24:16 PM »
there you go then. that stuffs up everything. first round picks are now officially worthless........
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1432 on: October 17, 2015, 09:43:47 PM »
there you go then. that stuffs up everything. first round picks are now officially worthless........

:lol

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #1433 on: October 17, 2015, 09:57:10 PM »
96 pages of BS :rollin

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1434 on: October 18, 2015, 04:57:12 AM »
PORT Adelaide is in a four-club negotiation over a mega deal that would not only deliver Demon Jimmy Toumpas to Alberton but also arm the club ahead of further negotiations for the Gold Coast’s Charlie Dixon.

Discussions are continuing over a complex deal which is set to deliver Toumpas to Port, Ben Kennedy from Collingwood to Melbourne, Jeremy Howe from Melbourne to Collingwood and Paul Seedsman from Collingwood to Adelaide.

The Crows are understood to have offered pick 32 for Seedsman, and that pick is a key to the negotiations. It is likely to be passed on to Port, which would give up two draft picks for Toumpas and No. 32 and then be in a position to continue its haggling with the Suns over Dixon.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/afl-trades-four-club-trade-could-help-power-snare-jimmy-toumpas-charlie-dixon/story-fnp04d70-1227572793141

BRISBANE midfielder James Aish remains “100 per cent” committed to joining Collingwood, despite a lucrative late bid by North Melbourne.

http://www.themercury.com.au/afl-trades-james-aish-wants-to-play-for-collingwood-only-says-liam-pickering/story-fnj3twbb-1227572585964

West Coast are adamant that Matt Rosa will be playing for the Eagles in 2016 despite interest from the Gold Coast Suns.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-17/rosa-not-on-trade-table

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1435 on: October 18, 2015, 04:59:34 AM »
ADAM Treloar will be traded from Greater Western Sydney to Collingwood on Monday amid a backdrop of tension and mistrust between the two clubs.

Saturday’s Herald Sun revealed Treloar, 22, underwent an operation on his injured groin in Tasmania several weeks ago without the knowledge of the Giants.

Collingwood has insisted it played no part in arranging the procedure.

But it emerged on Saturday a diagnosis by Magpies doctors during Treloar’s medical examination with the club prompted his decision to go under the knife.
Adam Treloar celebrates a Giants goal. Picture: Adam Head

Collingwood medical staff concluded that groin soreness that had hampered his 2015 season was the result of a hip issue – not osteitis pubis.

GWS sought a please explain from Treloar’s manager Peter Blucher and remains angry it was not consulted about surgery on a player still under contract.

But the Giants are still prepared to trade him to Collingwood in the belief the deal, which will net two first-round picks and a later pick, is better than what Geelong offered for Patrick Dangerfield.

The AFL said it did not believe any rules had been broken and would not be investigating.

The AFL Players’ Association, which monitors the conduct of player agents, has been briefed on the situation and said it was satisfied Blucher and Treloar had acted appropriately.

Blucher told the player union Treloar opted to have surgery before being traded to ensure his pre-season training was not be interrupted by a six-to-eight week recovery period.

GWS has been told it was Blucher – not Collingwood – that consulted with the surgeon and paid for the costs of the procedure.

Treloar’s supporters are also adamant the talented midfielder was pushed out by the Giants because it could not fit him into next year’s salary cap.

They say the last serious contract offer from the Giants to Treloar was tabled in April.

“He wanted to stay, but they pushed him out,” one insider said.

GWS has strongly refuted suggestions Treloar’s groin injury was misdiagnosed or that an exit medical examination by the club was not conducted at the end of the season.

Suggestions Richmond was misled several weeks ago into believing it had won the race for Treloar’s signature ahead of the Magpies have also been rejected.

http://www.themercury.com.au/afl-trades-adam-treloar-will-be-traded-to-collingwood-despite-surgery-surprise/story-fnj3twbb-1227572762337

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1436 on: October 18, 2015, 07:00:29 AM »
Collingwood and Melbourne are locked in negotiations over what could become a multi-club deal for Jeremy Howe to move to Collingwood, Jimmy Toumpas to move to Port Adelaide, Paul Seedsman to Adelaide and Ben Kennedy to the Demons.

A complicated exchange of second and third round draft picks is also involved in the mega deal.

--------------------

The Magpies entered negotiations with the Lions and Carlton over a three way trade today, which would see Tom Bell move to the Lions, James Aish to the Magpies and Collingwood trading the Blues a second round pick.

- Emma Quayle, The Age

https://www.facebook.com/AFLSeasonAndOffSeasonNews

Surely not....
If Collingwood get Aish for a second round pick, heads need to roll. Im talking at the AFL, Collingwood someone! That would be an absolute disgrace. A first round pick who has shown every bit his value to be traded for a second round selection??!!

I think he has a great relationship with bux just like treloar, Howe., Adams , greenwood  :thumbsdown

To think that his off for a mid 20's pick is incredible really yet we are throwing a mid teen pick towards the blues for one of the softest players in yarran

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1437 on: October 18, 2015, 07:40:52 AM »
Collingwood and Melbourne are locked in negotiations over what could become a multi-club deal for Jeremy Howe to move to Collingwood, Jimmy Toumpas to move to Port Adelaide, Paul Seedsman to Adelaide and Ben Kennedy to the Demons.

A complicated exchange of second and third round draft picks is also involved in the mega deal.

--------------------

The Magpies entered negotiations with the Lions and Carlton over a three way trade today, which would see Tom Bell move to the Lions, James Aish to the Magpies and Collingwood trading the Blues a second round pick.

- Emma Quayle, The Age

https://www.facebook.com/AFLSeasonAndOffSeasonNews

Surely not....
If Collingwood get Aish for a second round pick, heads need to roll. Im talking at the AFL, Collingwood someone! That would be an absolute disgrace. A first round pick who has shown every bit his value to be traded for a second round selection??!!

I think he has a great relationship with bux just like treloar, Howe., Adams , greenwood  :thumbsdown

To think that his off for a mid 20's pick is incredible really yet we are throwing a mid teen pick towards the blues for one of the softest players in yarran

yep makes me sick
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1438 on: October 18, 2015, 09:06:42 AM »
so its official, we are giving up an early pick that we dont have for yarran?

pretty shrewd negotiating if carlton fall for that.

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #1439 on: October 18, 2015, 09:26:10 AM »
I really sympathise with Brisbane here. Make a statement, force the kid into the preseason draft. Its harsh but you cant have your first round picks just deciding where they want to go after 2 seasons. The current system favours players far to heavily in my opinion. Clubs need some more balance.