Author Topic: Ben Griffiths [merged]  (Read 452643 times)

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
Re: Ben Griffiths [merged]
« Reply #1725 on: June 03, 2014, 07:32:00 AM »
I ink he question posed was what forward has been better than griffs

Lennon hasn't done much
King is awful
Tyrone keeps getting dropped for shyte ness
Jack has been poo outside of gws
Llyod has only had good patches

I'm not hearing many arguments in regards to the original question...

This was my original point and I was very careful to restrict it to this year only.  I'm not going to go game by game to justify my opinion but rants are not really going to change my mind on it. It is my opinion and im just entitled to it as anybody else.  As far as the stupidest comment on this forum, , well that's a huge call, in fact it might in itself be up there in the race for the tittle.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #1726 on: June 03, 2014, 07:56:53 AM »
Said 4 weeks ago he can't play and never will
So you wait until he plays a howler to post this? I could legitimately say nobody can play on our list after Saturday and it would be hard for anyone to argue!

Tell me in the past 4 years what has he done

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1727 on: June 03, 2014, 08:00:24 AM »
Personally I hoping he would be on course for his 4th all Australian by now

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1728 on: June 03, 2014, 09:11:38 AM »

Lennon hasn't done much
King is awful

This was my original point and I was very careful to restrict it to this year only.  I'm not going to go game by game to justify my opinion but rants are not really going to change my mind on it. It is my opinion and im just entitled to it as anybody else.  As far as the stupidest comment on this forum, , well that's a huge call, in fact it might in itself be up there in the race for the tittle.
Well my opinion is that your opinion is the stupidest thing I have read on here for a while.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1729 on: June 03, 2014, 09:12:49 AM »
So you wait until he plays a howler to post this? I could legitimately say nobody can play on our list after Saturday and it would be hard for anyone to argue!

He has played only 28 games. He is only 22. He has has seriously big shoulder operations that involved bone grafting.
They take a long time to come right.  This year his stats are very good for a KPP. The only thing he hasn't done is kick a lot of goals. Nobody said he is starring. The development curve is heading up. That's what we were all looking for. He has the skill set to be a very handy player. Just like all forwards he needs good delivery. That is more of an issue at our club than anything else. Our mids are poor and are getting destroyed.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1730 on: June 03, 2014, 09:19:38 AM »

Lennon hasn't done much
King is awful

So judge, as you said the original question was "what forward has been better than Griff"
So in your opinion, you think Griff has been the best forward? Simple question. Yes or no?
And that goes for anyone to answer- HAS GRIFF BEEN THE BEST FORWARD WE HAVE HAD THIS YEAR?
Not who has had the most pressure acts, not who has had the most contested marks, which are all good thing but BUT HAS GRIFF BEEN THE BEST FORARD WE HAVE HAD?

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1731 on: June 03, 2014, 09:27:53 AM »

He has played only 28 games. He is only 22. He has has seriously big shoulder operations that involved bone grafting.
They take a long time to come right.  This year his stats are very good for a KPP. The only thing he hasn't done is kick a lot of goals. Nobody said he is starring. The development curve is heading up. That's what we were all looking for. He has the skill set to be a very handy player. Just like all forwards he needs good delivery. That is more of an issue at our club than anything else. Our mids are poor and are getting destroyed.
Has Griff been our best forward this year? No need to give me the excuses why he hasn't been because I already gave them.
Just answer me that simple question.
One of our forwards is leading the Coleman the other one will get dropped this week for the second time in ten games.

Jackstar is back!!!

« Reply #1732 on: June 03, 2014, 09:37:17 AM »
I must be going to the wrong games each and every week
The reason we are at the bottom of the ladder is the insipid efforts of guys like Ben
Sorry he can't play at AFL
Goes ok in VFL level actually stars .his shoulders or any other injury doesn't seen to stop him there
Just maybe he has a heart condition  ;)

Online Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #1733 on: June 03, 2014, 10:12:09 AM »

Has Griff been our best forward this year? No need to give me the excuses why he hasn't been because I already gave them.
One of our forwards is leading the Coleman the other one will get dropped this week for the second time in ten games.

They probably wont reply, I mean who wants to be called stupid if they have a different opinion to you. I don't blame them. I have already given my view, Jack has been poo this year and don't give me leading the Coleman please. If you are going to discount contested mark and pressure acts, as things that don't count in being the best forward, then don't give me Goals only.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #1734 on: June 03, 2014, 10:37:53 AM »
If you remove the aberration against gws* what do you make Of jacks year?

Has he been clearly the best forward from the pool.of remaining games in 2014?

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #1735 on: June 03, 2014, 11:03:58 AM »
Yes. Solid against Carl and Bris.  Got us back in the game against Dogs.
Worked harder than most against Dons.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1736 on: June 03, 2014, 11:07:18 AM »

Lennon hasn't done much
King is awful

So judge, as you said the original question was "what forward has been better than Griff"
So in your opinion, you think Griff has been the best forward? Simple question. Yes or no?
And that goes for anyone to answer- HAS GRIFF BEEN THE BEST FORWARD WE HAVE HAD THIS YEAR?
Not who has had the most pressure acts, not who has had the most contested marks, which are all good thing but BUT HAS GRIFF BEEN THE BEST FORARD WE HAVE HAD?

No Mr Tone he has not been the best forward, not even close as we are talking about performance not potential 

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1737 on: June 03, 2014, 12:00:59 PM »

They probably wont reply, I mean who wants to be called stupid if they have a different opinion to you. I don't blame them. I have already given my view, Jack has been poo this year and don't give me leading the Coleman please. If you are going to discount contested mark and pressure acts, as things that don't count in being the best forward, then don't give me Goals only.
Fluffy Tiger, I said it was a stupid comment, not that you are stupid. The rest can talk for themselves.
It's still by far the stupidest comment I have read on hear for some time. That's my opinion.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1738 on: June 03, 2014, 12:01:58 PM »

Lennon hasn't done much
King is awful

No Mr Tone he has not been the best forward, not even close as we are talking about performance not potential
:thumbsup

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1739 on: June 03, 2014, 12:04:21 PM »
If you remove the aberration against gws* what do you make Of jacks year?

Has he been clearly the best forward from the pool.of remaining games in 2014?
You didn't answer the question? Simple question. Yes or no?