Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Richmond Rant / Re: A little perspective…
« Last post by Diocletian on Yesterday at 11:31:56 PM »
Our two best kicks are Brown & Sonsie but they're both soft as butter.....though I recall Sonsie being a lot tougher at the end of '22 -especially in the EF- before the injury compared to now so dunno what's happened there.....the injuries to Gibcus have been the real killer and that makes the situation seem even worse...KMac2 gives me hope though and MRJ was finally starting to show some of his old man's traits some of us always knew he had....still think Ryan can become a very good ruckman....next two draft & trade periods will be huge sliding doors moments (in the true sense of the term, not the illiterate way the Purple Parrot misuses it) :shh
Danog explained it clearly but these clowns still don't get it and keep carrying on like you insulted their mum....... :shh
« Last post by crackertiger on Yesterday at 11:20:24 PM »
There is a lot of commentary around the senior group being at fault. I see it a little different. To me the young players are actually the problem. Banks, Dow, Campbell, Sonsie, Young and Brown. They just don't pressure the opposition and the stat's don't lie. So you can probably excuse the senior players for giving up under the injury circumstances. We cannot always expect senior players to break their backs every week if the next generation coming through thinks it's OK to cruise and play soft.. Yes the senior group needs to maintain standards, but these kids have to lift...
2 ACLs in 2 weeks at VFL. 3rd for year including Clarke. It’s stuffen disgraceful

What is disgraceful? Are you "blaming" the medical & conditioning staff for someone doing a ACL?

Absolutely I am. They are clearly incompetent
lmao "I know you are but what am I hur dur hur"....sterling stuff..... (btw claw gets triggered by the :shh too) :shh
Whatever you say poor man’s claw

Same tendency to flood the forum with pot shots directed at everything and everyone at the club and then at other posters who dare question your opinion

:shh :shh :shh
Exhibit A right on cue  -cry harder...you're like a poor man's Al ...same smug self-righteousness but without the wit & humour he had to temper it......(although at least you don't also spout leftist dribble like he was prone to on occasion so I'll give you that)....if Meehan decided on concussions we'd have comatose players being sent back out.... :shh :shh :shh
« Last post by JP Tiger on Yesterday at 10:10:06 PM »
I've barracked for Richmond since 1966, so there's nothing new under the sun results-wise. Although I do note that Melbourne Storm outscored Richmond, so maybe that's new.
:thumbsup   
« Last post by torch on Yesterday at 10:04:58 PM »
I've been supporting Richmond since 1972

Member for 43 years

I'll also support them, wiil always be a member. The Club has given me so much. I've seen the highest of highs and been through the years of the being in footy wilderness... wouldn't change it

But it's also OK to be critical of the Club.

For me at the moment it's not the results that are gnawing at me it is the lack of effort. It is beyond disappointing. I haven't questioned the effort for a very long time...

BTW great post mat  :clapping

“It’s the lack of effort.”

Couldn’t agree more. Pressure, tackling and running hard doesn’t take skill or a game plan to do.

Increase the pressure, tackling and hard running and we don’t lose by that amount.

I question whether our “11 Premiership” players, excluding Vlastuin and Rioli, are leading by example?

Our cubs need matches, keep blooding them.

Our “Premiership Players” need to not accept the past two weeks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10